Ladies, would you rather ...

Who thinks up stupid questions for LPSG women?

• Sweatshop elves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guys with no chance of talking to real women

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media
How many people believe there is a sweatshop somewhere where crews of underpaid, underappreciated people think up stupid questions to ask the women of LPSG? How many think there are just a lot of lonely, stupid guys out there thinking them up for no money at all?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media

Eeeuuuwww that was weird, it was like someone just walked over my grave. Ah, I see what it was, people taking my threads in vain. I must remember to heed the labels on old bottles marked "Do not open, GENIE INSIDE" :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

How many people believe there is a sweatshop somewhere where crews of underpaid, underappreciated people think up stupid questions to ask the women of LPSG? How many think there are just a lot of lonely, stupid guys out there thinking them up for no money at all?

I dunno, but this thread says "Made in Cambodia" if it helps at all. :wink:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I always figured it had to be the moderators and here and there the member that was near banning but was saved by making the silly query, either that or an alien uprising.