Ladies, would you stare at a well hung nudist?

abloke1979

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

I am a nudist, when flaccid my penis is 7" long and thick, on top of this i have a well conditioned athletic physique. This appearance generally has one of two effects on female nudists. The first is that they will stare, comment and generally seem to enjoy the view. the second is that they will seem somewhat embarrassed about seeing me naked. The first scenario is obviously the one i prefer, and perhaps enjoy it too much - however i am conscious of not wanting to appear a show off. My question is how would you prefer i behave? Here is the scenario, you're on the beach and i need to walk past to get to the sea. Would you prefer it if:

a) i took the direct route, which took me very close to where you are and you were easily able to get a good view of me and my large penis.

b) I gave you a wide berth, so i remained out of your field of vision.

And as an add on if you answered as (a), would you keep an eye out for my return trip so you could get another eye-full. And finally if i then, noticed you, and got an erection as i walked past, would that be an even better view??

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I wouldn't give a shit either way.

I wouldn't look out for you - I wouldn't shy away from you. If I am on a nudist beach it is because I am comfortable with nudity. Nudity on a nudist beach is not sexual. Unless we have spoken and there is a sexual context going on I will not view you sexually.

If a guy got an erection on a nudist beach I'd make a point of not looking assuming it to be one of those things that can't be helped. If he seemed to be allowing it to happen in order to get attention I would think of him as a slightly sad pervert and steer clear.

Is that helpful?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i wasnt on a nude beach but first time i saw hubbys cock i stared at it . i think i was dumb founded for a few min, then tried to put my hand around it and couldnt, i looked him right in the eye and said god its big [ with a gasp i mite add here as well ] then when he put it in i married him right then and there LOL it just wasnt on paper yet. it was the best i have ever had before or sence. he felt so good lenth girth, sore with girth but still feltsgood and still doese, he done everything right to perfection, so yes id stare a while to take it all in if you walked past [a] but i wouldnt be looking for you to come back i would be looking at my hubby comparing honestly. and besides if you was showing off trying to get me to see your cock you would come back by again to give me a second look so i wouldnt have to keep an eye out for you, you would be making your rounds like some nude guys i have seendo at times when ladies are present. and some guys like to strut there stuff. no offence by the way, i have seen women do this to guys as well. hubby says it must be mating season when he sees this LOL,

M

Mr Ed in Mass

No real nudist would be asking this question in my opinion. First because people don't tend to stare at anyone male or female in nudist colonies/beaches.
You may get a cursory glance but that is about it. We could care less if you have a cock at all because being naked has absolutely nothing to do with sexuality.
Being nude is not about looking at some ones genitals and we don't comment as you pass by because we aren't there to look at your little/big dick. With the exception of places that cater to swingers, getting an erection is totally unaceptable everywhere. :nono:
Most nudist camps,beaches,and resorts cater to families so they are very strict about letting in single men. It is always single guys who think being nude is about having a hard on and flaunting it in front of the patrons so the women can get an eyeful and the men can feel jealous.
As to your question, I certainly don't want to see your dick why would I?
My husbands is bigger! :nana:
cigarbabe:saevil: with Mr. Ed in Mass.

Last edited by a moderator:

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No real nudist would be asking this question in my opinion. First because people don't tend to stare at anyone male or female in nudist colonies/beaches.
cigarbabe:saevil: with Mr. Ed in Mass.
I have to agree with Mr.Ed & CB on this one. Something doesn't sound right about the OPs question....:rolleyes:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Translation:

I'm having a fantasy about being on a nude beach. Everyone is looking at my cock because I'm sooo hung and they can't take their eyes off me. I am going to convert my fantasy into a thinly-veiled question that might be acceptable in Women's Issues so that I might get some women to support and bolster my fantasy. The chances are that I will be jerking off expectantly when I check my post for responses, hoping that a woman has said something sexy about looking at my penis.

Is it even possible to get an erection while walking along? It's never happened to me.

B_insideoutside

Experimental Member
Media
Recently I was at a nude beach with my wife.. I'm small (2.5 inches soft) and she adores well-endowed men.. there was a guy suntanning near us who was around 7 inches soft and yes she couldn't help but stare.. he smiled back and since we have a somewhat open relationship my wife went over and talked to him after admiring him from a distance for a few minutes. They got on quite well and she invited him to come with us to a bar later for drinks and they spent the night together and are now seeing each other....

so yes women do stare and they do probably want to get with you if you carry yourself nicely..

hung_proper1978

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recently I was at a nude beach with my wife.. I'm small (2.5 inches soft) and she adores well-endowed men.. there was a guy suntanning near us who was around 7 inches soft and yes she couldn't help but stare.. he smiled back and since we have a somewhat open relationship my wife went over and talked to him after admiring him from a distance for a few minutes. They got on quite well and she invited him to come with us to a bar later for drinks and they spent the night together and are now seeing each other....

so yes women do stare and they do probably want to get with you if you carry yourself nicely..

unbelievable...

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Translation:

I'm having a fantasy about being on a nude beach. Everyone is looking at my cock because I'm sooo hung and they can't take their eyes off me. I am going to convert my fantasy into a thinly-veiled question that might be acceptable in Women's Issues so that I might get some women to support and bolster my fantasy. The chances are that I will be jerking off expectantly when I check my post for responses, hoping that a woman has said something sexy about looking at my penis.

Is it even possible to get an erection while walking along? It's never happened to me.
bang on the money!
as per usual.
mule is a smart cookie.

me? ew! i've no interest in random, anonymous dick.
only when i find a man charming and interesting do i develop any curiosity about his parts at all.

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Translation:

Yeah! Kinda like that time some guy made a post about a student of his putting a note on some paper she handed in saying that she knew he was big and that she's been watching!

Fantasies about his students staring at his crotch. What a weirdo! Can't seem to remember his name, though.

:wink:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yeah! Kinda like that time some guy made a post about a student of his putting a note on some paper she handed in saying that she knew he was big and that she's been watching!

Fantasies about his students staring at his crotch. What a weirdo! Can't seem to remember his name, though.

:wink:

The difference being that my situation was 1) not posted in Women's Issues and 2) An uninvited occurrence in a non-sexual situation where I was asking for advice and not doing anything to encourage a sexually-charged response from women.

Easiest way to debunk your comparison is to ask the genuine women here if they see my post as having the same intent as the OP on this thread.

Nice try though.

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The difference being that my situation was 1) not posted in Women's Issues and 2) An uninvited occurrence in a non-sexual situation where I was asking for advice and not doing anything to encourage a sexually-charged response from women.

Easiest way to debunk your comparison is to ask the genuine women here if they see my post as having the same intent as the OP on this thread.

Nice try though.

Oh, that was you? :eek:

But seriously, I was comparing the fact that they both come off as being fiction (like most posts on this site).

The forum it was posted in, and the gender of the intended readers had nothing to do with it.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Oh, that was you? :eek:

But seriously, I was comparing the fact that they both come off as being fiction (like most posts on this site).

The forum it was posted in, and the gender of the intended readers had nothing to do with it.

Interesting that you thought my post came off as fiction. I think that the motivation for making a post has a significant bearing on whether it seems like fiction. The OP here, for example, sounds to me (and several others, it seems) like a fishing expedition for stroke material. My post was a request for advice in a potentially difficult situation. Certainly not something I would masturbate over.

I'm not really concerned whether you suspect my post as being fiction, because I received lots of helpful opinions in response, and it seems that the situation is taken care of. Anyway, it's interesting to hear how some people here see things.

Last edited: