Ladies...would you?

mendo88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I weigh in at a mean (sarcasm) 6 inches by 5 inch to 5 1/2 inch girth. On the dot.

Just out of curiosity, how many of you would deem this cock "big enough?" It certainly is for my girlfriend, we have great sex, but I was also her first and she is very very petite.

Just wondering... :biggrin1:

mendo88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, I know this is my first post, and thanks for letting me join in the community. Hey errrreybody.

mendo88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I know...I'm just curious how the rest of the world views such a "regular" size. She doesn't really know any different, and gets that 'wow' look when we get into bed.

mendo88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Makes sense I suppose, Thanks Rouge. Any other ladies wanna chip in?

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Of course that's big enough to hit all the right spots in most, most women! There are more 'sizequeens' and 'huge cocks' concentrated around these parts than anywhere, so the viewpoint will be biased here.

You have got the right size, make good use of it, and you will continue to have great sex!

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have a 9 inch x 6.5 girth and its been 4 years since ive had sex and I'm horrible with women. so at least be happy that you are getting some.

Even when you are "hung" you still want more. Just because I have a big one doesn't mean I have a good self esteem.

mendo88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah man I'm totally happy because I can please her and that's awesome and everything.

You make a good point...no matter how big I think every man wants another half inch haha.

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
with me i want another 3. I will never be totally content and comfortable with a girl unless I know I'm the biggest she has ever known, and I know I'm not the biggest in the world. Call it penis-dysmorphia.

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
damn mademoiselle is hot! I love that red hair, pixie cut look. probably would be scared to make a move on her in real life...

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The size is just fine. And if it gets really hard, even better.

Most women aren't size queens. (I'm not either.) (I'm here because of the penis butter, I mean, peanut butter sandwiches)

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you can get a girl going mentally, then sure you penis is big enough. It all starts with the brain, so unless youve got a tiny dick, you can still turn her on like crazy and it's all good. You wont catch her attention with your dick, but if she likes you, it's plenty big enough.

mendo88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If we don't get her going mentally, say we kinda of rush into things, I usually hurt her a little bit after about 2 or 3 inches. She's definitely small.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
if your lady is happy then count yourself super lucky!

it wouldn't be enough for me personally. but i like em big length-wise. your girth would work just fine for me though.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also, I know this is my first post, and thanks for letting me join in the community. Hey errrreybody.
i was going to be pissy at you for posting penis angst in women's issues...but you had to be all chipper and grateful!
you've ruined it for me now :frown1: