Ladies would you

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Lordpendragon, Jul 25, 2005.

1. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I do appreciate the subtleties of female arousal and sexuality, but this is LPSG after all.

So ladies, if it were possible to estimate the ideal everyday size for you by measuring your vagina, what effect on you do you imagine this information might have?

2. madame_zora

Gold Member

Well it would have changed my life. Unfortunately, until we're fully aroused (just like guys) we can't tell. The only way I know of is to have partners of different sizes and then see what fits best. Not everyone would do this nor should they, but it was my way and it helped tremendously.

3. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I remember this great eortic short story called the Paris Craftsman, Madame Z. He would handcraft dildos for wealthy clients - individually tailored if you like.

Anyway the generalisation is that the average length of the posterior vaginal wall, going under the cervix, is 4 to 5 inches. The next generalisation is that the vagina will elongate and stretch by a further 3 inches during arousal and penetration.

I found this interesting as it works out that the generalised averages suggest an ideal to fill length of 7 to 8 inches, which corresponds to all the survey results on ideal length for the average woman. I think that this length of Dildo is also the most popular.

So basically if you measure the posteior wall depth of your vagina and add three inches, then you have your answer.

Anyone wish to try?

4. Imported

Gold Member

Woodchuck: 7-8" sounds about right for length, although speaking for myself I'm even more sensitive to a man's thickness, which I think takes a woman's vagina a little longer to accomodate. With enough patience and attention, though, it can eventually do so for most men's dimensions. ;)

5. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    While not intentional, I have a little experience with this. With one girlfriend, I noticed that if we went "straight to the vibrator" with a little gel for lube, it bottomed or made her wince with 3 -4 inches outside. When we'd warmed up a lot more - maybe even penetration - she had no problem taking it right up to the control knob - right on 8 inches.

While I am not a doctor, this phenomena also debunks another myth, the whole "women only have nerves in the first 3 - 4 inches of their vagina." That is true, because the vagina is only 3 -4 inches long. When she gets hot, it expands and these same nerves spread 7, 8 or more inches back, if you can reach them. The idea that women lose all feeling or that it is dead space after the first little bit is bullshit. Tell that to them when they are grabbing my ass and pushing it as deep as it will go, exhorting all the while. :evilgrin:

6. AmericanWoman

AmericanWoman New Member

Well, there are many pressure receptors in the cervix, which constitute a large part of the G-spot matrix, and all along a vagina's lining, which makes it sensitive to thickness. Combine that with all the sensory receptors lower toward the opening and around the clitoris, and you can understand the relative advantages of well-endowed members with a strong thrust motion. Sigh. Nothing fucking better.

7. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Glad we could be of service.

8. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Anyone going to post a measurement to corroborate or de-bunk this theory?

9. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I don't think that men can be sexually liberated until they understand their partner's vagina (including its size).

I am beginning to wonder whether women want us to be sexually liberated. Are you worried that we are too shallow to deal with consequential issues of knowledge?

I also wonder whether women can be sexually liberated without understanding their vaginas and whether our society wants them to be.

I also sympathise greatly with the mass of body image pressures that women already have to deal with.

But is liberation about facing the issues or hiding them?

Draft saved Draft deleted