Ladies you ever gave someone pity sex

DJC19

1st Like
Media
with someone who was really small feeling real down about hissellf and you just had sex with him jut to bring his confidence back up:wink:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Snakebyte said:
if so, contact me
I am soooo down right now :redface:

I could offer to help, but I seriously don't think it would be quite what you're looking for. :rolleyes: :tongue: :wink:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No way ..for me to have sex pity feelings and some other feelings cant not be in the picture...does not work for me at all. :rolleyes:

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really. When I was younger, I did sleep with a guy who was much smaller than average.

I really, really wanted this guy. He was beautiful in face and body. We went to high school together. We'd kissed and flirted for several months.

I finally decided to sleep with him. He came the first time, just by my asking him, "Do you want me". Ka Boom! First orgasm for him.

Next, I got his pants off and :eek: . And I'm looking at about 4 inches. Now they were 4 very hard inches but still only 4 inches. It's the first time, I'd ever seen a penis that small. Unfortunately, his girth was probably less than average.

His second orgasm only took him about 30 seconds and his third about the same 30 seconds. Needless to say, I did NOT get my "special feeling" that particular day. :wink:

Okay, we were only 17 years old. And I hope that he gained more control as he aged. Neither one of us knew anything about oral sex so it was all about kissing, groping and straight to sex.

However, even if I had not wanted to sleep with him, I didn't know how to tell him that I didn't want to. But, I would not consider this a pity/mercy fuck.

We both had an extreme case of the hots for each other but fantasy is sometimes better than reality. As it was in this case.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
DJC19 said:
with someone who was really small feeling real down about hissellf and you just had sex with him jut to bring his confidence back up:wink:
Ummmmm, I've never been approached in that way, but I wouldn't do that if I was. Being a supportive friend is one thing, but if a guy is down on himself that much, he prolly has other issues. It's not my job to get naked to make him feel better.

Actually, that's a hooker's job. :tongue:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I did it once when I was younger, I'd never do it again. If I'm not into someone it feels nasty to have sex with them. That should only come from the desire to do it.

bree

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Pity sex no way.... Got to have desire and want for the person... Im a great listener and give good pats on the back.... Get over it and be confident about yourself .... Enjoy you and what you have and can share.... Confidence is what makes it grow .... Look down can you see it growning now...