ladies...your orgasm causing his?

strat69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
have you ever had a really intense orgasm during sex and you are sure your contractions caused your partner to start coming right then or very soon after you were done? was it pretty obvious he felt you coming or did he tell you after?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doesn't happen all the time, but yes it has happend often enough for me to notice it. :smile:

have you ever had a really intense orgasm during sex and you are sure your contractions caused your partner to start coming right then or very soon after you were done? was it pretty obvious he felt you coming or did he tell you after?

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yup. Just last Tuesday morning. And I got told off!!!!!!! :frown1: How rude...:05:

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
It's funny from the male perspective sometimes. You don't think you're anywhere close to cumming and then she has a huge orgasm and her pussy grips your cock so hard its like she's pushing you out. Any plans you had about "going the distance" are over as you suddenly have a huge orgasm yourself!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In retrospect, I think thats what my ex-boyfriend may have referred to when he said I had the "power of the pussy." :tongue: :smile:

It's funny from the male perspective sometimes. You don't think you're anywhere close to cumming and then she has a huge orgasm and her pussy grips your cock so hard its like she's pushing you out. Any plans you had about "going the distance" are over as you suddenly have a huge orgasm yourself!

strat69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol...my thoughts exactly! I have been there and done that, just so surprised...going along fine and then I feell her starting to squeeze and then she gasps and the contractions start....all of a sudden I think "OMG...I'm gonna come..."

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

lol...my thoughts exactly! I have been there and done that, just so surprised...going along fine and then I feell her starting to squeeze and then she gasps and the contractions start....all of a sudden I think "OMG...I'm gonna come..."

HAWT! :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

LoveItBitch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Strat.. its a common thing... Nothing unusual about a woman knowing her orgasms are tightening her vaginal muscles

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Yup - me too, doesn't even have to be that intense. I'm a squeezer when I cum, intense or not.

Im the same. Im quite tight to begin with and when i cum it can be difficult for him to move inside of me if he's on the larger side of thick.

Had one guy who whe i cum and clamped down he decided to thrust much, much harder, felt like he was tearing me apart..Wasnt happy :mad:

LoveItBitch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As I said in another post,I have practised kegel excersises since I was 19 on a religous level.Everyday no matter where I am.Hell I could be driving down the road and do them.
Every guy I have been with has commented on this to me,so I guess thats why I said It wasnt unusual :tongue:.Even my current bf cums each time I cum and it severly pisses me off!!! (along with that fuckin toy):mad:

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
I have done this many times, my wife likes me to stop thrusting while she rolls through her orgasm so I can feel every contraction her vagina makes. If I am close it will push me over the edge and I will cum too.

Just my 2 cents, j.

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's not the contractions that do it for me ... simply watching a female orgasm is one of the most erotic experiences possible. Causing a woman to orgasm brings me intense pleasure, and the mental stimulation will often make me cum as well.

strat69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not the contractions that do it for me ... simply watching a female orgasm is one of the most erotic experiences possible. Causing a woman to orgasm brings me intense pleasure, and the mental stimulation will often make me cum as well.
no doubt that what you are saying is a psychological factor...combined with the physical sensation of what they are also going through...WOW

babybooboo100

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my primary lover has an incredible love for all things woman,ive never known a man to get so amazingly aroused at the female orgasm.....so as tough as it is(can ya feel the sarcasm) i begrudginly crank out 10 to 20 of them for him on a regular basis,hes able to match me usually 4 to 5 of those times and im positive its the orgasm and the muscles that get him there,heck he gets all freaky when i do that on his mouth