Ladies, your sex drive?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm 32, married for 10 years and have a school aged child. I would have sex twice a day, but my husband is totally not interested at all. He has zero sex drive. We simply don't fit the studies at all. My sex drive has only gotten stronger with age. Even without sexual stimulation on a regular basis.

Dear tat, I hope he gets his general health checked out, because he obviously had enough sex drive at one time to make your child with you. And I hope he gets some enjoyment out of helping you masturbate now and then. Otherwise you have serious grounds for complaint. He may simply be satisfying himself some other way.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After my divorce when I was 20 years old my sex drive died for years. I had a toddler to look after alone, so you can imagine that I didn't even have time to think about such things. And I didn't miss it at all. It returned about five years later, and I became voracious but rarely gave in to my appetite. Old fashioned, I guess. Now, after being married for 11 years I don't even see a peak! Dammit, keep up, man!