Ladies....your stories please

nudebaja29

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ladies, there's a thread on here about sex in public and the craziness places you've had sex but they seem to be dominated by men's stories, including a few I told. I would like to hear from you girls about what you have done that was wild and crazy, sex that you initiated or fun plans that you made for you bf,gf,...by yourself with others...whatever, I can't believe that guys are the only ones with these stories.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was out with this guy once and we were going to go to the lake, so I was wearing a bathing suit, shorts and a denim jacket. We decided to stop at a bar for a couple of drinks before going. We started playing Pac-Man and he was winning. I was facing the wall and he was facing the bar. So I kind of leaned my arm on the Pac-Man table and started playing with my tits. I rubbed ice on my nipple, pulled it, twisted it and started telling how much I wanted him to fuck me. He got really excited and totally lost his game - I ended up winning. We drove to the lake and had sex in waist deep water. There were lots of people around, but no one close enough to see what was really going on.

That was a good one.....

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sex in water is not that great...it is nothing like the scene in Showgirls. lol

grandparent's bed--they were on vacation, went to a strip club with my ex, got a lap dance and got totally hot, then fucked like maniacs in my grandparent's bed. it was great.

bedroom closet--at a family get together. i was so horny and the closet seemed to be the smartest place to sneak away for 5 minutes.

MissRoza

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
park bench, public toilets in a bar, alley around the corner from same bar, all around the world :)
no air sex yet tho! wouldnt know how to go about that unless youre with someone you know..

nudebaja29

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was out with this guy once and we were going to go to the lake, so I was wearing a bathing suit, shorts and a denim jacket. We decided to stop at a bar for a couple of drinks before going. We started playing Pac-Man and he was winning. I was facing the wall and he was facing the bar. So I kind of leaned my arm on the Pac-Man table and started playing with my tits. I rubbed ice on my nipple, pulled it, twisted it and started telling how much I wanted him to fuck me. He got really excited and totally lost his game - I ended up winning. We drove to the lake and had sex in waist deep water. There were lots of people around, but no one close enough to see what was really going on.

That was a good one.....

So you're admitting you cheated at pac-man? Just kidding.....great story!