Ladies your thoughts on

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When holding a cock in my hand, I take the time to marvel at its beauty whether it be large, average, or not so average. As I do this I am wondering "Does he know how to use this well? What can he do with this? Are there any surprises in store for me?" Important questions, no?

(This is my first post!)

Personally I've had all sizes and I have never thought back and compared my current guy's endowment to a previous one.

Do you compare your girlfriend's brests to previous women you have been with?

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This confuses me. Do you screen all of your men for penis size before you date them? Over 9 inches is incredibly large, and not something you're going to happen upon every other guy. It's large enough to be somewhat rare.

One thing I always wonder is that when people say they have only been with guys of a certain number of inches, are they measuring every time? People aren't very good at estimating the size of things from just looking-- our brains are just not built that way, which is why optical illusions work so well.

In all honesty I don't really have to measure in the begining stages...Let me explain. Let's say I met a man and he takes me on a date, at some point whether it be the 2nd or 3rd date we will kiss. A really hung, man 9+ inches if really aroused his cock will come up and say hello....LOL no measuring needed to figure out if he is really hung. Given that if the relationship progresses to sexual intercourse, I make it very clear he will be measured. ( most hung guys have no issues with this) the ones i have met anyways.

Hope this answers your question
cheers
deb

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In all honesty I don't really have to measure in the begining stages...Let me explain. Let's say I met a man and he takes me on a date, at some point whether it be the 2nd or 3rd date we will kiss. A really hung, man 9+ inches if really aroused his cock will come up and say hello....LOL no measuring needed to figure out if he is really hung. Given that if the relationship progresses to sexual intercourse, I make it very clear he will be measured. ( most hung guys have no issues with this) the ones i have met anyways.

cheers
deb
A tape measure in your purse?:tongue:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Given that if the relationship progresses to sexual intercourse, I make it very clear he will be measured. ( most hung guys have no issues with this) the ones i have met anyways.

Wow. Just, wow. That is just so fucked up on so many levels I'm not even going to start.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(This is my first post!)

Personally I've had all sizes and I have never thought back and compared my current guy's endowment to a previous one.

Do you compare your girlfriend's brests to previous women you have been with?

I am very sure that a lot of guys do compare breasts to past girlfriends.

I would not as big breasts have never been a turn on for me. Many guys
find breast size to be very important. I could care less about that myself.

I am happy to see we have some ladies on here who are not size queens and always comparing their men to other larger men.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow. Just, wow. That is just so fucked up on so many levels I'm not even going to start.

This kind of thing goes on all the time. Not just with men and their penis either. I have seen comparisons too many times. You know, the old "well
Bill did it this way" thing. You are correct that it is not good.

Everybody is different and is due the respect to be an individual without measuring up anyone else in any way.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Given that if the relationship progresses to sexual intercourse, I make it very clear he will be measured. ( most hung guys have no issues with this) the ones i have met anyways.

cheers
deb

If the relationship progresses to sexual intercourse - holy fuck, I don't think I've ever been that desperate.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder what would happen if a man did that to woman with her tits? :rolleyes:

If a guy I was dating whipped out a tape measure to make sure my tits were the right measurement before h'e'd fuck me, I'd probably stick the entire tape measure up his pee-hole. Unless, of course, that kind of thing turned him on.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If a guy I was dating whipped out a tape measure to make sure my tits were the right measurement before h'e'd fuck me, I'd probably stick the entire tape measure up his pee-hole. Unless, of course, that kind of thing turned him on.
You go girl. .........:tongue:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
oh how far has this thread travelled? But oh my- Id be in deep doo-doo if anyone wanted to measure my tits! Then again, so would he! (YAY Snooz you go girl) But being perfectly happy- well nearly perfectly happy with my very upright pert size B's, I'd not want the hassle or the problems associated with double D's.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh how far has this thread travelled? But oh my- Id be in deep doo-doo if anyone wanted to measure my tits! Then again, so would he! (YAY Snooz you go girl) But being perfectly happy- well nearly perfectly happy with my very upright pert size B's, I'd not want the hassle or the problems associated with double D's.

Hassle? are you joking? I would never trade in my ferraris for lada's.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hassle? are you joking? I would never trade in my ferraris for lada's.

Bigger does not mean better. Size is not an indicator of performance or aesthetic value. Small breasts are not the equivalent of Russian-made cars. That was a cheap shot and shows a great lack of character on your part.

BTW, ferraris are small cars. They're attractive and deliver high performance. If you're going to use cars to illustrate breast sizes, do it right.