Ladies your thoughts on

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally, I prefer smaller pretty breasts to larger ones.

Good point Lynn (and welcome!). It's so strange what we guys get into our heads about size and comparison. It's just insecurity and I'm sure we've all gone through it on some level.

I have never compared in my head my current lover with previous ones. I have loved her for who she is not the sum of her parts (and build a perfect girl with my mental erector set of all my previous conquests)

ASO

Just Browsing
Media
Let's say Diamonddeb71 is who she says she is and is serious about her demands. She has the right to ask for any characteristic she wants in a partner. As a matter of fact, we all have some preferences afterall. The interesting question is whether she accepts a man to sort her physically or even psychologically and if she's ready to be part of the rejected applicants. If the question is yes, then it would be fair.

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was the one to post this lets get back on topic please ohh by the way small tits are great to me heres the topic agian

Ladies I am just wanting to know After beeing with a hung guy and then dating a guy of Ave size say 5" 6" Do you think about the Larger sizes when your viewing his penis or holding it what are you thinking after being used to huge? does this bother you some? :smile: please Tell truth.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's say Diamonddeb71 is who she says she is and is serious about her demands. She has the right to ask for any characteristic she wants in a partner. As a matter of fact, we all have some preferences afterall. The interesting question is whether she accepts a man to sort her physically or even psychologically and if she's ready to be part of the rejected applicants. If the question is yes, then it would be fair.

the answer is yes, if a male would reject me based on his criteria ie) needing larger breasts or other than i would be fine with it. Since I have demands than potential partners have the right to do the same.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bigger does not mean better. Size is not an indicator of performance or aesthetic value. Small breasts are not the equivalent of Russian-made cars. That was a cheap shot and shows a great lack of character on your part.

BTW, ferraris are small cars. They're attractive and deliver high performance. If you're going to use cars to illustrate breast sizes, do it right.

Thank you, Merc. I am never quite sure how to respond to remarks like that.
I appreciate it.:kiss:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the answer is yes, if a male would reject me based on his criteria ie) needing larger breasts or other than i would be fine with it. Since I have demands than potential partners have the right to do the same.

It's always about preference. Some men prefer tits over ass and vice versa. Some men prefer larger over smaller and vice versa. You might actually be surprised some men prefer smaller breasts. Women are the same in this regard. There's nothing wrong with having your personal preferences.

There is, however, something wrong with telling others their particular body parts are inferior to yours. But hey, whatever makes you feel better about yourself....

ASO

Just Browsing
Media

In that case, it's fair. But, have you ever felt the pain of being rejected?

In regard to breast size, it's really not how big they are but how nice they look and feel (not to mention how compatible they are with the woman in question).

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's always about preference. Some men prefer tits over ass and vice versa. Some men prefer larger over smaller and vice versa. You might actually be surprised some men prefer smaller breasts. Women are the same in this regard. There's nothing wrong with having your personal preferences.

There is, however, something wrong with telling others their particular body parts are inferior to yours. But hey, whatever makes you feel better about yourself....

Yes, trying to make others feel inferior is where the problem comes in.

Big breasts do not intrest me much. I never look for women with big ones.
Not even on the net.

Back on topic...there is one difference in this comparison. True, some men are excited by large breast and some are not. Breasts do not really do anything though, do they? They are just for looks or to play with...they do not do anything during the sex act. However the penis does. Can women go from large to small or vice versa and not be comparing?
I mean even if they do not tell the man anything are they still thinking it?
That is the real question here in my opinion.

LongTimeComing

Just Browsing
Media
Did someone say breasts?

As a generality, I prefer them small. Even very, very small. Of course there are always exceptions.

But to the topic at hand, I agree that penis size can have far more to do with sexual pleasure and compatibility than breast size, but if the comparison is really about rejecting someone on the basis of a preconceived preference, than the comparison is valid.

Amygirl

Cherished Member
Media
Home of the Melbourne Cup and the best coffee
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had to reread this a couple of times to get an idea of where it was headed.

I like large peni! There, I said it. However, it would not be enough to dump a good man for. One of the sexiest guys I ever went out with was very average downstairs but you wouldn't know it. In fact, all of my gf's at the time thought he must have been hung and called me a liar when I told them he wasn't. We also had some insanely erotic sex that I still get hot under the collar thinking about.

It's just a pity that he turned out to be a petty drug dealer that took a liking to his own product.......

I'd hate to be rejected for my breast size, especially if we had connection on many other levels. It would be such a pointless waste that I doubt that it really happens.

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Poem by Tiggerpoo:

Inch for Inch and Measure for Measure
(A poem for the gents)

Motivated by the writings on the wall in the gents restroom:
“I wish my penis were a little bigger, three inches doesn’t satisfy the ladies”
“I love my 81/2 inch penis and balls …”

Whether it’s three inches or even eight
Whether it’s wee and small or big and great
Whether you intend to copulate or masturbate
It’s what you’ve got and that’s your fate

The ladies too doth variate
Some are small and others great
Some like a “three”, some like an “eight”
So find a lady that fits your fate

Don’t bemoan your meagre measure
Don’t boast about your big treasure
Both will give enormous pleasure
That doesn’t depend upon its measure

You can’t measure the amount of pleasure
That you’ll get from your treasure
It varies much rather like the weather
Some days are silk, some days are leather

Use it well before it fades
Before your health and energy decays
Before you lose your youthful ways
As always happens with passing decades

Use it wisely as was intended
It’s a gift that’s rather splendid
Leave no maiden or child offended
Who’s life on you is steeply depended

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, so I looked at the galleries of Sassy and MB and I think anyone that would insult their breasts is insane. You are both beautiful women with very pretty breasts. I don't care what size they are.

Large breasts have their share of problems, more than small ones. You can't go out without a bra, shelf bras only work marginally, they sag more, you have to buy super-bras instead of little sext nothings... etc. so on. I have 38DDDs. I would like them to be perkier, but since they are real and I've had a child, my perky days are over without some surgical intervention. I personally don't like fake tits so I'm not going to mention them here except to say that I've never seen a paif of truly large fake tits that look real. After a certain size, boobs just don't sit on your chest like half-melons.

In response to what Viking asked, I personally think both men and women place too much emphasis on penis size because it's part of our culture. I think a loty of women feel the need to exaggerate even in their own minds the size of a lover's penis even if the sex is incredible. Because we've all heard since we were kids that a big dick means good in bed, successful, whatever. There are men on here who have problems sexually because their cocks are large. I know that I can't accomodate much over 7 inches or so because of the way my cervix sits. Functionally, our vaginas are most sensitive in the first 3-4 inches or so. Some women enjoy cervical stimulation and some don't-- I do not. Onr nice thing about a smaller guy is that it's much easier when giving oral sex to fit the entire shaft in my mouth. I find it a lot more pleasant than deep throating, which I am horrible at anyway.

My point is that, for me, big and small each have their own advantages, and it's really the quality of the sexual encounter that matters over the size of the penis. The biggest guy that I've ever been with had this idea that ramming me really hard over and over as deep as he could made for good sex. I guess it did for him. I'm just glad I was drunk and somewhat numb. On the other hand, my husband and I have incredible sex which has gotten better and better over the past 7 years, and he's pretty average lengthwise and slighty above average girthwise. Of course, he does have this bend that stimulates my G-spot directly, which if he were longer wouldn't be in the right spot.

Small breasts, large breasts, big penises, large penises... they are all great in their own ways. I'm not one to discriminate on those things alone. The more experiences you open yourself up to, the more pleasant surprises you'll get. Setting rigid standards makes for a very boring life with a lot of missed opportunites.

miss_valentine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies I am just wanting to know After beeing with a hung guy and then dating a guy of Ave size say 5" 6" Do you think about the Larger sizes when your viewing his penis or holding it what are you thinking after being used to huge? does this bother you some? :smile: please Tell truth.

No I would never think about my ex-bf when I am with a new bf wether he has a smaller or bigger penis. It doesnt consern or bother me at all. To compare size is quite stupid I think...why the h*ll would U ever do that?

The things that really matter is what U think about the guy as a person...brains are more sexier than any dick in the world...and if I ever would compare my ex with another bf I would compare the brains rather than the dick. :smile:

BenUK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think (hope!) alot of people feel the same as me:

You feel less of a man because you judge manliness by genital size/performance. If they don't respect you enough to appreciate that you are willing to love them more than yourself, they are not in your league. You (who started this thread) sound like a kind person who most people would give their right arm to be with. Your partner's well-being is at the forefront of your mind even to the minutest detail like penis size. I bet you go to cooking websites asking them if they think of their ex's lasagna too over dinner! Joking! Being a man/woman isn't about dick-length/boob-shape, its about being a responsible adult who can make a positive contribution to society.

Maybe this website is just not for me after all, but there's alot of 9/10 people who are under the impression they're 2/10 and vice-versa. Not all by any means, but alot. Sorry if I have just offended everyone!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think (hope!) alot of people feel the same as me:

You feel less of a man because you judge manliness by genital size/performance. If they don't respect you enough to appreciate that you are willing to love them more than yourself, they are not in your league. You (who started this thread) sound like a kind person who most people would give their right arm to be with. Your partner's well-being is at the forefront of your mind even to the minutest detail like penis size. I bet you go to cooking websites asking them if they think of their ex's lasagna too over dinner! Joking! Being a man/woman isn't about dick-length/boob-shape, its about being a responsible adult who can make a positive contribution to society.

Maybe this website is just not for me after all, but there's alot of 9/10 people who are under the impression they're 2/10 and vice-versa. Not all by any means, but alot. Sorry if I have just offended everyone!

I admit to being a man of low self esteem. I don't see how your post could offend anybody. It makes me feel better as do the last four or five posts.

I know better in a real sense but all these years of doubt are hard for me to overcome. I have a logical analytical way of thinking, but unfortunately
it is very often overuled by testosterone. I can think logically when working on cars or trucks, and when answering someone else questions.
When it comes down to my own penis size I have a problem with logic.
I really can't explain it...it just happens, and I blame it on testosterone.