Ladies, your views on cirucmcision?

Elephant32207

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am uncut and it has come up in every relationship I have ever had. Most women are surprised, curious, etc. I am thinking about getting circumcized, any opinions?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why the f*** did they cut part of my penis off???????? I hate the fact that I have to live with knowing that a natural part of my body was removed at birth for no reason, it really bothers me. I will never have my future sons cut, it is completely rediculous and unnatural, I get so pissed when I think about it.

What do u think about the practice of circumcision in the U.S.?

A) This is not a womans issue even though the question was addressed to us.
B) I'm sorry you hate your body; but it's not like you're the only male in N.America to be circumciszed. :rolleyes: :duh:
C) Do you seriously think that if your parents had known it would cause you this much angst and pain they would have had it done? :confused:
D) As long as it functions properly qwitcherbitchin'!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I really dont understand all this fuss about being cut v's uncut. From what ive read and personal opinion all of the ladies here enjoy both and don't discriminate against either. Masturbation and sex seems to be enjoyable either way also

Do you think your parents choose to have you circumscribed to intentionally go against your wishes and scar you for life? Would you feel the same if they had your tonsils, appendix or a damaged limb removed?

So is it just a "i feel violated" issue. If you've never had a foreskin how do yu know you would be happier or any different if you still had it?

Kowgirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this is interesting to hear since every girlfriend or even just female friend i've talked to about the subject claims to prefer cut. regional differences? the preferences of women who are into penises enough that they'd join a website about them? or just more proof that the internet is not always the best gauge of real world opinions?

i'm cut myself, so maybe i've just lucked out in my own life. to borrow a bit from Mr. Sondheim...something for everyone. ;)
It is something regional. In Europe most men are not circumsized. My husband wasn't, either. Took me well into my twenties for the first time to even see a circumsized penis.

What do I prefer? I'm sure people always want the opposide of what they are used to. i.e. Europeans want automatic trans's and bench seats in their cars, Americans want stick shift and sport seats. Get the picture?

Cut or uncut? It doen't matter to me, there are so much more important things about a person...

Cheers,
Kowgirl

P.S. My two sons, now 14 and 16 years old, are not circumsized, though born in the US...

ChinaSwimmer88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been with guys who have been circumsized, and guys who haven't. Actually more guys who haven't. In America, there's kind of a medieval view on the subject in my mind. The rest of the world doesn't practice it and everything is rather fine actually. The "health" issue is so minute that anyone who takes even a small amount of care it becomes a non-issue. Plus the heads are softer, the foreskin gives a nice gliding motion (which means they can often go longer in my experience), and it has kind of a nicer taste. Well, not nicer actually. But more of a sexual taste I guess. Either way I perfer it and from what I've read/heard it's more enjoyable.