ladies?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Offended isn't the right word. Concerned he'd already been intimate with him is more like it. :cool: I'm an olnly child I don't play well with others.

Last edited:

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes and it wouldn't matter if it was a man or a woman. Just like njqt466 I don't play well with other when it comes to that.

Last edited:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't be very impressed that he was happy for another guy to fuck me to be honest.. or that he wanted to fuck/be fucked by someone else.

I'm not good with the concept of swinging, I'm kinda old fashioned when it comes to matters of sex. I only have sex with people who are really important to me and I'd like to think that the people who are really important to me feel the same

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't be very impressed that he was happy for another guy to fuck me to be honest.. or that he wanted to fuck/be fucked by someone else.

I'm not good with the concept of swinging, I'm kinda old fashioned when it comes to matters of sex. I only have sex with people who are really important to me and I'd like to think that the people who are really important to me feel the same
<----- What she said :yup:

SNIP* I'd be fucking surprised though.
He doesn't play well with others :biggrin:
Neither does my guy . . . must be a southern thing. :tongue:

Anyway - we're a 2 person gang bang all by ourselves! :party:
haha so that's what that noise was. :lmao:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would depend on what kind of relationship we have. Most of the time I'd be fine with it, and may even suggest it! :biggrin1: But at the same time, while my track record hasn't really been as a one-man woman, I'm open to that too if the right "one man" comes along...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't want to stunt his sexuality. I've been exploring mine for most of my life, he hasn't. But he knows I'm really tired of fucking people just to fuck them. He knows that something really spectacular would have to occur for me to want to open up our sex-life.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, i'm dying to have this happen - so far no luck! I think i'd really enjoy watching two men blow each other, then of course i'd want them to invite me in to play.

Offended? i'm pretty sure i'd not be offended.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i couldn't do it. and i wouldn't know what to think of him wanting some other man to fuck me. if i love someone, i only want them and no one else, and i'd like for it to be the same for the other person as well. i guess i'm just old fashioned when it comes to relationships.

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am so amazed at the variety of responses and differences in perspective here... it's amazing to see younger single women's opinions differ from older married women and vice versa and... goodness... it goes to show how many different perspectives are out there that have been molded from different life experiences, which in turn mold different value systems and so forth... I guess it's eye opening to some extent as well as a little disheartening in another sense for me because I really did grow up with such cookie cutter, home apple pie, girl next door, soulmate, happily ever after expectations and hopes that seeing how hurt and fallen humanity truly is is kind of sad for me, JMO. I still hope to find my soul mate one day... if my sinful and selfish self even deserves one that is... peace and love guys...

Last edited: