ladies

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by horsehung, Jul 15, 2006.

1. horsehung

horsehung New Member

Ladies,how old were u when u started masturbating?:eek:

2. mjodsong

mjodsong New Member

3. mellowmal

mellowmal New Member

6 or so.

The reason it was so young is kinda disturbing, but orgasms are still good, so I've kept on.

4. horsehung

horsehung New Member

I completely understand!!

5. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    I remember the majority of my childhood. In fact, me earliest memory wasbeing washed in the sink as a baby, at my grandmother's house.

With that in mind, I do not remember the first time I masturbated. I want to say it was between the age of 4-5. I do know though that it was most likely had in the bath tub, by holding my pussy straight under the faucet. Undoubtebly the harder orgasm I've ever had had in this fashion.

6. horsehung

horsehung New Member

Thats a ver interesting reply!!

7. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    It is interesting how it seems women all seem to have their first orgasms quite early. Whether they continue or not is irrelevant. Men can only really ejaculate sperm after the age of 12 or so, after puberty. And most often there isn't much of drive to jack off much before that. I do kind of remember fooling around, cause it felt good, but I also remember nothing coming out. This couldn't have been that young though.

On the other hand, my GF tells me she was like 5 or so, when she first got her first orgasm, and then she didn't stop trying to get them.

8. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    I didn't even know there was a name for it. I seriously thought it was something I discovered on my own; my big secret.

9. wonderland

wonderland Member

I started about age 2.

10. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Well i guess im the odd one out here... It took a man to show me how to masturbate properly. I had always played with my pussy to not much prevailthough but when i had sex at 19 and a guy started playing with my clit i was amazed at my reaction, and it was only after then that i wanted to masturbate because i knew what i could get out of it. And its only VERY recently since ive become single tht ive even bought toys into it aswell.

I guess im just a later starter compaired to other girls

11. sares

sares New Member

little kids are innocently sexual. Bodies are interesting and touches feel good. It is not gross that kids explore themselves, but it IS gross when adults project on to that exploration.

anyway some of my earliest memories are (highly inaccurate) sexual fantasies, but I have no idea when I started masturbating. probably fooled around a lot before I actually ever made myself orgasm.

12. Gisella

Gold Member

Interesting...i had not curiosity or sensitivity to try it as young as some of you guys here had...i started very late, really late indeed that i sexually mature... And i'm embarass to say when...

I remember in my late teens to wake up feeling 'something' and in need of some relief but still not had urge to masturbate as 'most' do - by rubbing outside. Now that i know my body i know that my need are specific and i sure would never guess if i did not go to the process of discovery that i did...late or not i did discovery at least!!!:biggrin1: :tongue: :cool: Ulalah!

13. zaza

zaza New Member

I masturbated, in that I explored my genitals, from about the age of 10. Don`t ever remember having an orgasm though.

14. anesthesia

anesthesia New Member

My gf said she started at 13, She is still a virgin (we're waiting),

But i thought it was odd about how un-virgin like she is, lol.

She used to have an 8 by 5 dildo and she only put 5 inches in at the most, but she had no problem, she broke her own hymen, after that it was a go for her, she uses 3 fingers alot to O.

Is this normal for a virgin,? i have a feeling she might end up being on the not so tight side, i could careless i love her.

15. karmen

karmen New Member

Albums:
    Unsure. I know I discovered sex toys first THEN tried to masturbate. The first time I do remember masturbating I was 20 years old.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

16. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

It is probably quite strange for her to be SO open about her sexuality but she has choosen to wait for sex but it dosent mean she has to ingore what her body physically wants

As much as she masturbates, uses toys etc sex the first time a man (hopefully you) will be different from what she is expecting..She can not replicate the closeness and intimacy you will share with any toy she uses..

17. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Masturbation Is A Sin And You Will Go To Hell If You Do It.

Draft saved Draft deleted