Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks, dude! I love to show it off. So I went to a nude gay beach called Playalinda on the east coast of Florida. Imagine though, I didn't see any wet speedos! Good suggestion though.
oh honey no, go to a gay beach any where in the USA, you'll see plenty of of guys in wet speedos! PS# @WadWorshiper, amazing cock my friend! :emoji_thumbsup:

Reactions: Leedsguy69

lycraluvr223

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
La Mirada, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love looking at young lads on the beach in the summer. ( 18yo or older ) Just in speedo‘s does anyone else share my fettish. I love to look and indiscriminately stare. With the possibility of an offer what’s maybe getting hard or already hard down stairs. Im just curious as to weather I’m on my own with this. Or are there any other like minded individuals like myself here. come on lads is there anyone else. Who share’s my perversion here.
Anything in lycra. Tight, shimmering fabric.

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love looking at young lads on the beach in the summer. ( 18yo or older ) Just in speedo‘s does anyone else share my fettish. I love to look and indiscriminately stare. With the possibility of an offer what’s maybe getting hard or already hard down stairs. Im just curious as to weather I’m on my own with this. Or are there any other like minded individuals like myself here. come on lads is there anyone else. Who share’s my perversion here.

Absolutely with you on this one ................

And love seeing Visible Penis Lines in Speedos that are more transparent.

swimmerguydfw

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Reactions: Sandymat

JS_Melbourne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im with you here too @older4younger i can’t help but stare if I see a dude in speedos. I’m magnetically drawn to them. I just wanna rub their cock and ass through the Lycra until they’ve got a raging boner popping out of the top of the speedo.

I remember watching the Ironman contests on TV when I was younger and just drooling over the hotties, staring at their bulges bouncing as they run up the beach.

I also love to show off in my speedos. At the pool or along the beach. Especially in change rooms after a swim. My gym has open communal showers (no cubicles) and I make sure I go into the shower with my speedo on and slowly peel it off while I’m under the water. Love to give a show to whoever is watching.

Thanks for the awesome thread. ;)

Sandymat

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Im with you here too @older4younger i can’t help but stare if I see a dude in speedos. I’m magnetically drawn to them. I just wanna rub their cock and ass through the Lycra until they’ve got a raging boner popping out of the top of the speedo.

I remember watching the Ironman contests on TV when I was younger and just drooling over the hotties, staring at their bulges bouncing as they run up the beach.

I also love to show off in my speedos. At the pool or along the beach. Especially in change rooms after a swim. My gym has open communal showers (no cubicles) and I make sure I go into the shower with my speedo on and slowly peel it off while I’m under the water. Love to give a show to whoever is watching.

Thanks for the awesome thread. ;)
I d love to see that!

older4younger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love walking the beach in a bulging speedo and notice the response :D
View media item 4206991
View media item 3150411
And that’s the view I like. Just looking at that bulge. Nothing more nothing less. Also making my own noticeable. And watching his tongue. A tongue can give that signal. Like let’s meet somewhere indiscreet. Meaning It’s prick introduction time.

older4younger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love seeing young men (>18) in wet speedos too! Sadly, never happens in the US unless it's swim teams, and they've mostly gone to long black "jammers". yuk.
So do I love seeing young men ( of legal age ) in wet speedos. Or jammers. As you never know who is eyeing you up. sometimes you notice there is some interest. I find that playful slap helps. As I say you giving me check. Followed by that playful slap. Quick word “ like follow me “ quietly then disappear quickly. If he’s interested he’ll follow all in good time. Speedos or jammers are soon dropped. Somewhere out of sight and out of mind.