Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Damn thanks Hardcock, i was starting to wonder why the hell no one had commented about that this morning. They aren't getting nearly the response i thought they would.

Who doesnt like the idea of being in that girls place? Or just watching me do mean things to her? I had a whopping 4 comments on each of those photos in my gallery. I'm sad about that. You guys can do better....i'm busting my chops over here!

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
This is a photoshoot with Toxic Goddess Shadow and myself (Phoenix) in a bondage setting. We had a blast and i wanted to share a little peak of it to the horny boys in here. Enjoy. www.toxicgoddess.com

You are indeed beautiful in body and mind.

But bondage does nothing for me--except give me rope burn.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well i don't practice it in my bedroom either. But i do like to look at it. I had to play the dom role in that photoshoot which isnt my forte. I just added a more flowery photo on my gallery for those who like more classical erotica.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Damn thanks Hardcock, i was starting to wonder why the hell no one had commented about that this morning. They aren't getting nearly the response i thought they would.

Who doesnt like the idea of being in that girls place? Or just watching me do mean things to her? I had a whopping 4 comments on each of those photos in my gallery. I'm sad about that. You guys can do better....i'm busting my chops over here!

Nobody appreciates you here like I do. :wink:

timintc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
dont mean to nitpick Mme Rouge but the proper name for the role You played would be Domme, i have quietly sat on the sidelines and admired your awesome contributions to this site, im sure you can rest assured with the thought that at any given moment of the day there are men in this world pleasuring themselves at the fantasy of being with You, regards timintc

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You should grow your hair out.

Do you assume i've never had it long? What if i dont like it long and everyone i respect also likes it short? Now i'm never growing it off. In fact, i should shave it all bald now that you mention it.

I'll make you a deal...i will grow my hair long when you grow to atleast 6 feet tall.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Why my dear, I like redheads. Not pink scalped ladies....

But you're you....

Actually i was responding to Javyn who said i should grow my hair out. He's just trying to complain about whatever he can.

I've done the long hair, i've done the shaved head. I love my pixie cut and i've had no complains....except for Javyn of course. What's new? The guy seriously needs to get laid.

ZOS23xy on the other hand seems cool as a cucumber....he probably gets laid all the time!

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love short hair on girls...long hair is pretty as well
but short makes me pulsate.:wink:

do what ya want with your hair...it is YOU that is hot.