Lady Gaga is losing it?

buffaloboy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Gaga is a classic example of someone becoming extremely famous very quickly and seems to now be surrounded by 'yes' men, and people who won't tell her something is not a good idea. The internet erupted with comparisons to Express Yourself so if Gaga really can't hear the similarities then she must have cloth ears.

The new single Judas is pretty sub standard too and just a retread of Bad Romance, so rather than copying Madonna, she's now copying herself; she's clearly running out of ideas and her creativity seems to be on the wane. Just like her popularity will be if she doesn't buck her ideas up.

Last edited:

lucidbass

Experimental Member
Media
I don't even see what the big deal is with songs sounding alike. I used to be a singer in a death metal band and one of our riffs was eerily similar to one of the speed/thrash metal band Eidolon. Turns out our guitarist probably heard that tune a long time before writing the riff and forgot about it, while the riff stuck in his head. It happens.

She should just admit the similarities and get it over with. A good song is a good song. Not that the Madonna tune or Gaga tune are examples of 'good music' to me, but meh.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I personally don't care if "Lady Gaga" rambles on in some freakish rant about how paint cures. As hot as she is she could smash my sports car into a bridge imbuement and wouldn't care or bitch! Look if she writes a song that sounds like Madonna who really cares? Everyone samples, copies and duplicates in some form or fashion. Hey maybe she didn't handle the interview the way some would have liked but at least give the little vixen some credit she did the interview! I've dodged some pretty sharp and harsh questions in my line of work and must admit, despite my line of work, didn't handle it as well as she did.

Besides Madonna has had her day...she's a has been just like that nasal ugly Crow chick!!!

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Come on man you mean to tell me if she was slobbering on your balls while stroking your dick you wouldn't blow a huge wad in her face? Different strokes man...I personally find her hot as hell and would love to nail her once, twice...ah hell forever!

Sorry you don't she her as hot but I respect your voice.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Come on man you mean to tell me if she was slobbering on your balls while stroking your dick you wouldn't blow a huge wad in her face? Different strokes man...I personally find her hot as hell and would love to nail her once, twice...ah hell forever!

Sorry you don't she her as hot but I respect your voice.
If I knew in advance I was going to meet her I would have my penis removed and hidden at an undisclosed location.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I knew in advance I was going to meet her I would have my penis removed and hidden at an undisclosed location.

LOL!!! Not me!!! I'd make sure I was well showered and smelling good so she could play with my dick. If you ever have to hide your dick dude just make sure you email yourself the directions where you left it! LOL

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You just like what you've been told to like.

That could be turned around.. - You just dislike it because a great population likes it and you want to be different. :tongue:

We get brainwashed and manipulated daily anyways.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I could say she's the ultimate triumph of style (if you can call it that) over substance,

but then... that seems to fit a whole lot of people today.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She makes pop music. Popular music which is intended for a certain audience. Just like Justin Beiber only appeals to certain people Lady Gaga is exactly the same. She is mainstream pop, just like Britney Spears and Madonna before her. If you aren't keen on that type of music then of course it wont appeal to you - likewise if Gaga is your thing then it's doubtful you would think the likes of Joni Mitchell, Sam Cooke or Mozart are masters. Chances are that if you don't like what she is doing then that type of music never has and never will appeal to you.

Horses for motherfuckin' courses.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
She makes pop music. Popular music which is intended for a certain audience. Just like Justin Beiber only appeals to certain people Lady Gaga is exactly the same. She is mainstream pop, just like Britney Spears and Madonna before her. If you aren't keen on that type of music then of course it wont appeal to you - likewise if Gaga is your thing then it's doubtful you would think the likes of Joni Mitchell, Sam Cooke or Mozart are masters. Chances are that if you don't like what she is doing then that type of music never has and never will appeal to you.

Horses for motherfuckin' courses.

I like some of Lady Gaga's stuff, I also like Joni Mitchell, Grieg, James Taylor, Big Mama Thornton, ELO, Debussy, Bob Dylan, kd lang, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Imelda May, Def Leppard, Sly and the Family Stone and a whole fuck load of other fucking stuff.

And I'll tell you, HappyBoi, another thing - HickBoy is no music snob either - he just doesn't happen to like Gaga.

Though he did share a plane with her once - or at least I assume it was his flight she was on that time I saw her in Dublin airport early one Sunday morning while I was waiting to collect him. He came out just 5 or 10 minutes behind her. She was there to play Oxygen 2009, iirc - at that time I had no freaking idea who she was, I just heard others around me saying 'Lady Gaga'. She was all dark glasses and a massive black headband - but from what I could see I thought she was reasonably pretty.