Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My two most favorite things about her is that people believe that she is a Hermaphrodite or a transsexual . And that she is this decades version Of Madonna!

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
You say Lady Gaga, I say The Doors
You say Hannah Montana, I say The Rolling Stones
You say Owl City, I say The Who

You say Jonas Brothers, I say The Beatles
You say Justin Bieber, I say Queen
You say Taylor Swift, I say Hank Williams, Sr.

I say fuck off. There are standards, even with regard to aesthetics, and Lady Gaga is awful offal.

Poor ol' Gaga. She seems kinda fragile too, so - hope she's strong enough not to let current difficulties tip her over the edge.

I'm not a huge fan, altho she seems to have a good voice, and some decent tunes (before current crop). But, she does seem to have backed herself into a corner of late. Trying too hard I think. :(

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Poor ol' Gaga. She seems kinda fragile too, so - hope she's strong enough not to let current difficulties tip her over the edge.

I'm not a huge fan, altho she seems to have a good voice, and some decent tunes (before current crop). But, she does seem to have backed herself into a corner of late. Trying too hard I think. :(

I agree! When you wear raw meat, cover yourself with blood and "walk" the red carpet in a giant egg where else can you possibly go? Her creative team will quickly run out of steam at this rate.

I think her music is great pop music, it serves it purpose but I have plenty of bands and artists I much prefer (old and new).

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At first I didn't care for her, but then I started watching more, and listening more and then I was quite impressed with what she was doing.

Sorry, you can't compare her to Madonna. Madonna sold herself on sex appeal, and some good songs.

It's not often talent comes along to do Duets with Elton John, and long time rockers stating "this lady gaga...she's different than the rest"

Like her or hate her, she's singing/dancing for good causes, and not having to show her snatch to the world in a book to make sales either.

Every artist has a good/bad album. They make good/bad singles. If every single one was a hit, all creativity by now would be spent.

Later little monsters.