How d'you annoy the Gaga?

Poke her face! :wink:

(sorry!).

YBNB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's an absolute moron but clearly she has a good agent, pushing her to say just about anything to drum up interest. If it'll sell a few magazines or make her command a bigger interview fee then I'm sure she'd say she loves to eat shit and fuck midgets.

B_abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
is this chick for real? lol

either she is high on drugs or she is dumb as fuck.

but her talking about big dicks...pretty hot. its always hot when women talk openly about sex...and saying I want big dicks is basically the same as saying I am a big slut.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I watch this video a good 3-4 times a week. It makes me laugh every fucking time. I do believe that Lady Gaga will be this generation's celebrity to impersonate in drag, a la Cher and Madonna.

B_abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Interesting comment someone made on the youtube page:

Oh lord. It's almost as if she's trying to make herself distinguished as the outcast among all female artist. Like she's some kind of Andy Warhol in the business today.

very true!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, it got YOU talking about her...so her 'job' is done...5 more minutes in the spotlight so she can SELL SELL SELL...

good comparison to Madonna in its all about the PR (tho I doubt she will have the 'longevity' of Madonna...

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We have created a generation of "celebrities of nothing". They are famous for being famous, nothing else. The marketing has become more important than the product, and the medium has become more important than the message. Marshall McLuhan hit the nail right on the head.

Fuck her. If she thought that saying she loved shoving cow shit up her box would keep her "cutting edge" and in the headlines then she would say that too.

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my favorite part:

"would you rather give up sex, fame or music?"

"i wouldnt give up sex or fame...what was the other one? music? huh? oohh right, i'm supposed to be a musician, i forgot."