lady gaga talking about big dicks...!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Yes, I did read the previous posts (as I made my first post on the first day - i.e. before you :tongue:). Have you considered the possibility she's just honest? Could it be? A woman being honest?

This is actually a fairly strange thread for this site. Here's a woman (for whatever reason - publicity or not), admitting she prefers a large guy, and half the site is on her back. I thought this was a large penis support group - not a large penis envy group.

Or is the affection for larger cocks a guys only thing for some? I thought a woman was allowed to speak her mind (publicity or not) these days - even in the US.

incredibly weakminded responce that dosn't even TOUCH the issue at hand and instead pretends that it dosn't matter if she is lieing or not...

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media
i like lady gaga and she can gaga on my dick if she wants...and i'll show her my poker face

anyways, regarding the post above...what is wrong with a girl liking big fat cocks? if i was a girl, i would like them too; but i'm not....and i still do :biggrin1:

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
Don't be daft. She said it for the press. To think such a tard makes more money than anyone on this board. Wait, that figures.

B_abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Damn.
lady-gaga-explosive-performance-07.jpg