Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I kinda got excited when I saw a different thread about nipples, until I read that it was about man nipples. I, however, find female nipples extraordinarily interesting - and a hell of a lot of fun. When the areolae begin to tighten and the nipples stand full and erect - it's like a catalyst for intense sex. So this thread is in praise of the female nipple.

So, straight guys, what do you think about them? And ladies, how to you feel about them?

BTW, I happened to notice that njqt466 has some absolutely glorious nipples. Thank you, sexy, for the erotic photos.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So this thread is in praise of the female nipple.

So, straight guys, what do you think about them? And ladies, how to you feel about them? I love my big nipples! :smile:

BTW, I happened to notice that njqt466 has some absolutely glorious nipples. Thank you, sexy, for the erotic photos.
You are quite welcome!

njqt466

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know about the size of my nipples but they are very sensitive and responsive, and the guys I've been with seem to like that. :smile:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aww HazelGod - Thanks, I have a love hate thing with my nipples. I like that they are responsive, I hate that I can never wear tops without them sticking out a little. They always seem to be "on show", they even stick out through padded bra's !

xx

Honey

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like that they are responsive, I hate that I can never wear tops without them sticking out a little. They always seem to be "on show", they even stick out through padded bra's !
xx Honey

I have the same exact problem! It's worse during winter becaue they show/poke through layers of clothing. :redface:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aww HazelGod - Thanks, I have a love hate thing with my nipples. I like that they are responsive, I hate that I can never wear tops without them sticking out a little. They always seem to be "on show", they even stick out through padded bra's !

xx

Honey

Don't hate them,they are a bright spot in a dull day for many of us!:smile:

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I, however, find female nipples extraordinarily interesting - and a hell of a lot of fun. When the areolae begin to tighten and the nipples stand full and erect - it's like a catalyst for intense sex. So this thread is in praise of the female nipple.

So, straight guys, what do you think about them? And ladies, how to you feel about them?

Well I've always been more of a nipple man than a breast man. They definitely seem to provide an extra spark with me. Visually they are just a turn-on, plus they are probably about the closest thing to a male erection. I know that it doesn't always mean the woman is sexually excited when out in public, but it does make you wonder some time.

DeepCurve

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a definite fan. The longer and thicker, the better. Hell, I scan women's bustlines for nipple bulges like Veronica_Divine scans men's crotches for you-know-what. :biggrin1: But seriously, it's a real turn-on to see that a woman has enough there to poke through her bra and whatever top she's wearing. A woman who can do that through a heavy sweater, OMG.

Interestingly, this is one area where it's been my observation that smaller endowed women tend to have an advantage. Could be that it's just due to the relative proportions -- like a big dick on a short guy -- but I've seen plenty of busty women with wide, pale areolas and tiny pea-sized points in the center. Nothing wrong with that, and certainly nipple size and sensitivity are unrelated, but in my experience real eye-pokers are most commonly found on small to medium breasts.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
Mine are pinkish; I've always wanted darker ones. And they're also huge, which is fine--so are my tits. I just wish they were a little better placed. I've got a lot of "under-boob" that I feel is a little...wasted. All that potential cleavage....shoved into a bra.

I'm also one of those people who gets random nub. I don't mind it--it happens. I wear lined bras so it's harder to detect because if there's one thing I can't stand, it's uncoordinated nub. (One nip hard, the other not.) I also hate when i get geico nub (each nip looking a different direction).

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They sell nipple covers for women who want to go braless but don't want their nipples being obvious, how stupid is that?

I never wear a bra, I never care if my nipples are obviously showing through my clothes.