Ladys are you proud your man is big?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I’m proud (for my guy, not of my guy) that he is talented, creative, compassionate, funny, able to take criticism, is a stand up human, is actually baffled that women would vote for Trump, has a great sense of history, is curious about the world, is open when we are in bed, and has a huuuuge....

Heart.

All I can think after trying to decipher that load of nonsense is the European education system REALLY let you down huh!

Wow.

Reactions: EricR

Uh, no. Just like I'm not personally impressed by someone's genitals (or nose or anything else they naturally have) I'm not proud of anyone for that kind of thing either. I'm proud of my partner for being motivated when things go to hell, for bettering himself as a person, for fighting to beat shitty odds. Things like that.

I enjoy, love, and generally can't keep my hands (or lips or other things) off him, his body, or his dick. Proud? Nah.

Also...

Insert obligatory statement that if other people are impressed or proud about that kind of thing, more power to them. It just isn't my thing, though.

Reactions: EricR

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am married, and dating three men. My husband lives with chronic pain he never complains about. His work is physical. He does it anyway. He must be getting worse. He takes me up on my offers to help with or just do his chores for him. I don't mind. He's a good man. He deserves to have someone always have his back. He's taken up a new hobby. Bookmaking. His work is beautiful and sturdy. He's making side money from his old hobbies. His talent is boundless and I'm so proud of him.

My favorite of the ones I date has done something I've never personally seen anyone else do. He has made his childhood dreams come true. All of them. And I got to be around just in time to watch him get everything he wanted. I'm inspired by him. I'm so proud of him.

Another I date has overcome a rough young adulthood during which he made serious mistakes that landed him in prison for the first eight years of his son's life. Today he has full custody of his son, and a career. When I met him, he was saving for his own barber shop. Currently he is in negotiations to open up his own barber school. I'm so very proud of him.

The other is actually also a barber, and has the same name, and lives in the same city. Weird. They couldn't be more different as men. They wouldn't like each other if they met. Not even a little. This one has no idea what he wants to do yet. He only knows he doesn't want to be a barber forever. He'd like to do something less social. I suggested he open a shop, and just do the books and marketing. He's thinking about it. He's not sure he likes my idea, but he saved up enough to do it anyway since I first mentioned it to him. He figures this way, if he realizes what he wants, he won't have to wait to get started. There are people who rely on him. His friends and relatives. They call with all kinds of problems, at all kinds of hours. Broken cars. Dislocated joints. Cashflow issues. Trouble with a woman. Trouble with a man. He gets up, gets dressed, helps them all. The only thing that can stop him from taking care of the people he loves is pet dander. He can't be around dander at all. At all. He takes his commitment to people seriously, and I'm pleased to be among those he cares for. I'm proud of him too.

I don't see myself sitting around with anyone in person discussing any of the penises in my life. I just do not. It's not something I've done in a very long time. I wasn't proud of those penises I discussed ages ago, but I was enjoying them. They weren't all big, but hardly any were small. I enjoyed them all, with extremely rare exceptions. The disappointing ones? I didn't talk about their dicks (with one weird exception) but rather the disappointing things they did.

I cannot relate to pride in a penis.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure what he's done to achieve his large weenie. A biological trait is not necessarily an achievement, therefore, how can I be proud of it?

Am I proud of his hair? No. His legs? Nuh uh. Feet? Oh, hell no.

I'm proud of what he's done and how hard he's worked to get where he is. I'm proud and sometimes frustrated by the sacrifices he's made to achieve his status.

But I am very proud of him and proud to be his mate.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What a strange thing to be proud of. Is she also proud of your left thumb? Or your belly button? Do you have no accomplishments? Have you done nothing in you life? Been kind to anyone?

She can love your penis, your left thumb, and your belly button, as well as the rest of your body, but she had nothing to do with creating it. Neither did you, actually. Genetics. Well, maybe your thumb is extra strong if you’re a gamer, I don’t know.

I’ve been proud of my significant other, but never because of a body part. I’ve been proud because he’s been kind to people, done good things, was good to my dad, but never because he had some awesome body part.

D

deleted924715

I'm proud that he works hard. I'm proud that he always strives to be a good man. I'm proud that he would never prey on the weakness of others. I'm proud that he doesn't start shit, but takes no shit. You see why penis size is the odd one out?

Reactions: Bonfire

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
May I devils advocate here?

Most of us have pride in our heritage, which we did nothing to get, although we may have taken a lot of crap over the years.
I’m proud to be a woman. And I’m an original equipment woman. (As compared to a trans woman, who is doing something to be female)

I can see a penis possessor being proud of his own gift.
Sort of.

Reactions: 286798

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
May I devils advocate here?

Most of us have pride in our heritage, which we did nothing to get, although we may have taken a lot of crap over the years.
I’m proud to be a woman. And I’m an original equipment woman. (As compared to a trans woman, who is doing something to be female)

I can see a penis possessor being proud of his own gift.
Sort of.
I get that. He can be proud of his own parts, but I don’t know that I should share in that pride.

On the other hand, while I am a minority women and do a lot to raise awareness, take pride in my culture, I’m not sure I would expect my significant other to to take ownership in my culture unless it was also his culture. That would be appropriation. So if I take pride in my partner’s penis, is that penile appropriation? :eek:

Reactions: AlteredEgo

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wouldn’t that be a strap on?

My partners get a dose of JewLife. They can take part, or not.
They are expected to be at the family things tied to our holidays, but not, say, temple.
But if I’m making latkes, they’d better be present.
Latkes...*drool*

Reactions: 693987