Lage cocks penetrating Japanese girls

RW4

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow you dont see too many japaneese girls take big dicks like those on the regular

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

aboveaverageguy

Experimental Member
Media
I might feel guilty for not being able to quickly identify what part of Asia someone is from if it wasn't just as difficult to identify peoples from Europe. Fact is, both are mixed somewhat. Would probably be easier to say Asian than specifically Japanese. Course, when most people say Asian they are not referring to Indian, Russian, or middle-eastern.

edeneyes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Er, that's the same exact video I posted as the first link in my post, dude. :cool:

Oops, I only looked at your second link for some reason, you said that you didn't think either were Japanese but now that I looked at both I would say they're both Japanese, quite sure of that in fact. =]

edeneyes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I might feel guilty for not being able to quickly identify what part of Asia someone is from if it wasn't just as difficult to identify peoples from Europe. Fact is, both are mixed somewhat. Would probably be easier to say Asian than specifically Japanese. Course, when most people say Asian they are not referring to Indian, Russian, or middle-eastern.

It's actually really easy to tell if you speak the language. As for Asian Americans like Tia Tanaka, well, they're American. :wink:

karoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So 'Asian Slut.." forgets all her lines except "FUCK MY TIGHT PUSSEEEE!! I laughed till I cried...I'm still laughing. Could've been such a hot scene!

karoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I recovered enough to continue 'Asian Slut...' and I noticed she threw in a "...big black dick!" when the going was hot. Scene not a total loss. I just looked at 'Japanese with big...' and it was hot. Much sexier female vocals. I dig female vocals.
Thanks for the posts, Guy Jin. And thanks for the hot posts everyone...great thread.!

aboveaverageguy

Experimental Member
Media
A real Japanese getting reamed by really big dicks. Click on the movie preview sample. Censored but hey you wanted to see real Japanese. this is the real deal.

NATURALHIGH WEB SITE

Yeah, looks like Shorty Mac did some work with them. He was also in a few "Dandy" films. I've never been able to get my hands on the ones from NH.