Laid just because of your size....

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by reece, Jan 10, 2008.

1. reece

reece New Member

I am curious to hear about stories about when you got some action based entirely on or mainly because of your big cock. I know lots of times this has happened to other guys (who were big). Lets hear the details including how she find out you were hung.

2. sdg475

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Never happened, and hopefully never will. Sex is, to me at least, much more personal than that, and I would feel incredibly used.

3. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm always getting guys especialy hit on me. I'm reasonably fit but being late 40's I know that many younger guys just want the meat.

4. musclebare9

Gold Member

My sister had a friend that had heard through the grapevine in school that I was hung. She stopped by the house one day when my mother had taken my sister to softball practice. She knew my sister wouldn't be there. She said she had heard stories and she wanted it. I probably wasn't the full size that I am now but she had a tough time taking it. It was a quickie and she really didn't have time to loosen up. I was in my teens so I didn't have any feelings of being used.

5. Supersized

Supersized New Member

I was at a club and a stranger walks up and says "I see that dick. You can't hide it." We had sex.

6. hotrob69

hotrob69 New Member

Afew times in college I ended up with a girl who had heard from others that I was pretty big. In some cases alcohol got them open to ask me.

7. D_Steve_Blough_Jobs

D_Steve_Blough_Jobs Account Disabled

Did in college. I was at a sorority party and I guess a few of the "sisters" had heard from some of the girls that I had dated that I was a bit larger so a couple of them decided to "have a look for themselves" and it was GREAT!!!
    CJ

8. weylun

weylun New Member

Albums:
    Oh hell no. There are many gay guys like me who prefer mature looking, average-stocky-chubby build! Fit/skinny guys are boring. Nice dick by the way.

9. lucky8

Gold Member

some of my friends who are girls like to play with my dick sometimes because its so big...a few times they have called me up late night with some of their friends whom i have never met and want to come over and play with me and show their girlfriends my large stature (sp?). the only time i can say that maybe my size got me laid was when i was dancing with this random girl at a bar and got a hard on, then she grabbed it and said she wanted to fuck...we immediately left and had sex....so i dunno if that counts or not but i enojyed it, to say the least

10. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I used to run ads in a swinger's magazine (and then on a swinger's web site). and because of my penis pictures I posted, I got lot's of responses. Mostly couples looking for a bi guy. There were a few times I picked up girls and guys because of my bulge. One time I was in a bookstore (Barnes and Noble) and it was summertime. I was wearing shorts with no underwear. A girl near me started to chat with me and I could tell by her looks, she was staring at my bulge. As soon as I realized she was looking at my penis, I got rock hard and the outline of my cock in those shorts got a positive response. I let her know she was quite cute and asked her if she liked what she saw. She blushed and I asked her if she wanted to see it in person. We ended up going out a few times and she set me up with a friend of hers who was looking for a really hung guy.

11. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

gone clubbing with buds, then you see as we start mixing with the crowd, some strangers and my buds will start talking and pointing ... needless, to say we end up with some of them at somebody or else's place ... some of my most memorable encounters have had one guy mouthing my balls while another is sucking my cock at the same time, or there are two guys, sucking and biting at each pec, while a third is on his knees giving me a bj

12. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

in high school i would get blown.girls would ask me to show them and then they would just go to town on it.funny part about that was the next school year i got no action.
    and about 3 years ago on my old driving route it amazed me how many women would be so blunt about what they had heard from a co-worker about my size.one of the women i was with was to be married two months before we started having sex(no..i didn't find out till she told me when we had stopped having sex)she later said to me in front of her other co-workers that she was gald to have had some experience with a huge one,and now she understood what all the whispering and giggling going on in the office was about.

13. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Got asked for sex several times because of my size. Back in college, a few female friends heard about my size and wanted to see, feel, suck, and fuck my cock. When I put out ads, people responded mostly because of size. (I know it was about the size since if I ran the same ad, but didn't mention my cock size, I got far fewer responses.) I even got a response from a young lesbian couple once who wanted to find out what cock felt like.

Did I feel "used" just because somebody wanted sex with me for my cock size? Only a couple of times. Mostly, I saw it as me helping friends fulfill their fantasies about enjoying a large cock for the first time. Nothing wrong with helping friends.

14. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    I guess this one counts, though it counts as a date from hell story.

I met this woman for drinks. We'd been out a few times before and seemed to have a little bit of chemistry. Long story short, we ended up out in my SUV, buck naked, making out and headed for home base. This woman was absolutely gorgeous. Probably as nice a 40 year old body as I had ever seen.

Unfortunately, as I was moving positions, I had a sudden attack of "way to many beers on top of little or no dinner" and proceeded to puke all over myself, my truck, the parking lot and, a very tiny little bit, on her. Needless to say the date ended pretty quickly.

Fast forward a few days - I was still thinking of her and figured she was probably not that mortified. She was a drinker herself and told me some pretty crazy stories in the few times we had been together. So I gave her a call and asked her out again for the weekend. Believe it or not, she said yes.

Needless to say, the story includes us back at my place and finishing off the business we started during my binge. As we were sitting there in the afterglow, she started fondling my limp cock and said "You are sooo lucky you have a big dick. If a guy with a little one would have puked all over the place, I would have never seen him again. I really wanted to try this out."

That was crazy.

15. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There were a couple of times in my early 20's where I got laid in part because of my size... I mean, I think that the initial interest came from that (girlfriends talking about me and then getting curious) but I don't think they would have wanted to ride the mule if I was an asshole. There was chemistry there before my cock was the main topic of conversation. :)

I've been propositioned by guys at the gym who have seen me in the locker room, because I'm very much a shower (often 6" after a sauna or hot shower).

16. the_reverend

Gold Member

never had any relationships based on it, but a few flings. had a younger girl in high school who had a slight crush on me suddenly up her attentions and become more physical with me when she found out i had a large cock. we never slept together, but we did plenty of other stuff besides. lol. most of it was in college. a few of the girls i had met online and traded pics with, but only one of them was really worth continuing any kind of hook ups with and we had sex off and on over the course of a year whenever we were both single and horny. she said she initially wanted to hook up because she wanted my big dick, but that after the first couple of times she wanted to continue more because of technique (though she still enjoyed my size, lol). she had to keep my name a secret since she was a grad student and i was a freshman and she might've gotten in trouble for sleeping with me, so all her friends knew me as her "good sex guy." and there were a couple of other friends that i wound up hooking up with when they heard through the grapevine that i was hung and good in bed. sadly, no action currently. sigh...i miss sex. :p

17. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    When I was in high school I had a girl call me and asked for a date. I thought it a little strange at the time as we really were not in the same groups. But I was at loose ends and we went out dancing. She had a nice body and while on the dance floor I got a ragging hard on. She felt me and said she really wanted me inside her. Needless to say we couldn't get to the truck fast enough. We went out a couple of more times and at one point I asked her why she called me. She said the girls in the gym were talking about my large dick and she really wanted to experience one. She was pretty good in the rack and just hope she found someone my size. I had to work slowly with her, but after full excitement she could handle me.

18. art

art
    Gold Member

When I was in highschool (and college), a kid who was drunk and/or high -- and stupid -- I'd drop my jeans and briefs on a dare just to show off. Usually, somebody at the party and I went off to have sex pretty soon thereafter, sometimes hobbled with my pants and underwear still around my ankles. At least I usually managed to get my shirt off.

19. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Once i was shopping at the grocery store and i noticed a woman stairing at my bulge, she was getting some shrimp and went over and asked her what`s the best way to cook it, we then hooked up and fucked all weekend long.
    Also, in high school it was known that i had a big cock so i had many young hot perky girls who just wanted to see it for themselves and try it out, i spent more time fucking in those years than i did studying for tests.

lafever:cool:

20. I_think_im_average_uk

don't know if this counts.

First off i'm not a big guy but unfortunatly there are rumors that I am.

Anyway a few years back I worked for a company and there was a girl there that was interested in me (purely for the rumors about my cock), obviously things didn't go well for me but she ended up hooking up we another guy in the office who had a 8" cock, although she kept saying it wasn't my cock she was interested in, lol.

Personally I think its a pretty bad reason to want to be with someone, I mean I didn't like her just cause she had nice tits, but there is are different people in the world and I'm sure there are quite a few girls that would sleep with a man purely because of the size of there cock, just because of the rumors about me I can say that is true although I haven't slept with any of them, maybe I should then the bloody rumors would end.

Draft saved Draft deleted