Laid just because of your size....

D

deleted26151

My size is my best kept secret, kinda like batmans secret identity - had one long term gf who def didnt tell neone and the rest were one night stands.

There was a guy I heard of a couple years ahead of me in college who was supossedly huge, and he had 4fuck buddies in his class who would just call him up some nights - quite rare for Irish girls so he musta bin pretty good...

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
My second girlfriend. I told her I had a big cock. She didn't believe me. I showed her. We fucked. Why can't they always be this easy?

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rope, great story. Add yet another advantage to having a big dick: girls are willing to overlook getting vomited on.

For me, I've never been laid just because of my size, but I think it's definitely moved up the timetable with a few girls, so to speak. On my first date with my last long-term girlfriend, for example, we were rolling around on the bed after having a couple of drinks, making out with our clothes on. She reached her hand down to my inner thigh, I think intending to do a slow, sexy slide up it until she was holding my crotch. My cock threw off her plan, though: it was already hard and stretching down my leg, so as soon as she made contact, she felt it. She gave a little squeeze to feel the girth, then suddenly pulled her hand away and broke the kiss with a surprised "Whoa!" That's as far as it went that night, although she seemed very, very affectionate as I was walking her toward her cab.

On our next date the following week, we were again making out, and this time she had unbuttoned my pants so that the outline of my cock was clearly visible through my boxers. She gave it a few tentative strokes through the underwear with her face showing a remarkable combination of lust, concern, and contemplation, as if she were fighting with herself to decide if she could take it out or not. She ultimately didn't, but she did on the next date and we got it on like a starving man devouring a hearty meal.

This probably doesn't seem that remarkable -- laid after three dates? Big deal! -- but you should understand that this was an extremely demure, slightly older woman who had gotten out of a long-term relationship that had led her from England to the United States, so she was extremely cautious about her romantic entanglements. She admitted to me later that she had been "intrigued" by my size on the first and second dates; if it hadn't been for that, it's likely that she wouldn't have slept with me until four or five dates in, and if it had taken that long, I may have just given up in frustration. So my size may have actually saved our budding romance.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmmm i don't say anything about size though. Just get to the seed and done i ask for nothing as others here ask if they are big or not... most of the time they know and they tell you, and some keep it quiet....
As far as now I am having great great sex with my gf, don't need anyone else though :D

And no one knows my size as of friends. And don''t want to call attention. Remember there is always someone bigger than u.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I were to meet a guy who told me he had a bigger dong, I woulnt care with a smirk on my face... In my mind I have great sex as I leave my gf knock down on the bed satisfied at most times. :) If you dont want more sex after it, then u r fully satisfied.

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At least a dozen times. I need to write all these stories down....but I'm too lazy right now! They involve, at different times, a lesbian, a roommate of a girlfriend, a friend of my best friends g/f, several girls in college...I had friends who liked to find the hottest girl in the bar and make sure they overheard them talking about me. A couple of times I let my friends watch.....such good buddies...haha.

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A friend of mine who's best friends with an ex of mine told me one night that he knew about my size from the ex. That led to a whole bunch of conversations about cock size and it became obvious that he was pretty obsessed by it. Anyway, a few months later we ended up sleeping together. I doubt it would have happened if he hadn't known about my size. Do I feel used? No. People get laid for all kinds of reasons. Some get laid because they look like models, others because they have the best pick-up lines, some are witty and charming and others have big dicks. Chances are there's not much you can do about any of those things. Enjoy whatever you can get, I say.

robert617

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes- several times. The most enjoyable was meeting a "cheerleader" from my high school days at my 25th high school reunion.
She cornered me and said that she had heard some rumours about me back in high school but didn't believe them and besides- she had a boyfriend at the time. I have to say she had looked after herself and looked quite athletic.
HOWEVER, she continued, the rumours had been persistant and she was at the reunion alone, unattached and wanted to KNOW (proof positive is how she put it). I said I'm not sure what was said back then but that I would be happy to meet with her later. She said that it was fine with her - but she wanted to make it clear that it wasn't long term and she was just curious.
When we met, in her hotel room, she was pretty much straight forward- she started with a blowjob to help me get hard. Along the way she commented "aren't you ever going to stop growing?". Once I was rigid she did comment on the fact that I curved down and pointed towards the floor even when hard. I asked if that was a problem- she said that was the least of her worries and that I actually surpassed her expectations. It was a great night for both of us and though she lives quite a distance from me, neither of us live in our hometown anymore, we have had a few reunions of our own. She says she doesn't mind it being long term, now, but insists she likes the single life she has and has no intention of changing it.