Laird Hamilton Or "long" laird Hamilton?

santafesam40

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For the last week or so when I have been at checkout at the supermarket
I have been taken by the current May cover of Mens' Health / Best Life with super surfer Laird Hamilton on the cover. There is a decided shadow that runs from his pants belt up to his left tit underneath a v neck sweater. At first I just chalked this up to the wind and the sun and natural shadows. But the other day I actually picked up the magazine and looked closer and was flabbergasted. This "shadow" is no accident. There is a perfectly formed 12 or 13 inch tit tickler complete with body
hugging heart shaped ball sack that begins at his belt buckle and soots up to his left tit. Either Laird was showing off for the camerman, never thinking that the shot would make it to the article on him - much less the cover of the magazine, or some rogue editor who is a wizard with photoshop is "having a laugh".
I was not familiar with Laird Hamilton before this, but after doing a Google search, I see that he is well known to the surfer dude crowd and has numerous sites selling a famous poster of him riding the pipe of a thirty or forty foot wave. I am sure there are hundreds of young surfers who have his poster on the wall and dream of riding a pipe like that. And I am sure there are quite a few who would dream of riding Lairds pipe if they saw this magazine cover.
I don't know if Mens' Health Is just A US publication or if it is inter-
national. In either case, check out your local newstand for a copy before they are all gone for the month - it is sure to be a classic and may bring some bucks on Ebay in coming months.

HERCSURF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Obviously I dont know Laird at all....but i do surf alot and read the surf rags but my guess is that Laird is not wearing a whatever you call it.. he just doesnt seem the type at all

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For the last week or so when I have been at checkout at the supermarket
I have been taken by the current May cover of Mens' Health / Best Life with super surfer Laird Hamilton on the cover. There is a decided shadow that runs from his pants belt up to his left tit underneath a v neck sweater. At first I just chalked this up to the wind and the sun and natural shadows. But the other day I actually picked up the magazine and looked closer and was flabbergasted. This "shadow" is no accident. There is a perfectly formed 12 or 13 inch tit tickler complete with body
hugging heart shaped ball sack that begins at his belt buckle and soots up to his left tit. Either Laird was showing off for the camerman, never thinking that the shot would make it to the article on him - much less the cover of the magazine, or some rogue editor who is a wizard with photoshop is "having a laugh".
quote]

You ARE kidding right?

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
older man.......lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll strange you quote dorothy parker and say that.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sr. Hamilton is a fuckin' hero.

Dilf or not, the guy's a legend. I don't think he's a slut either. He seems really chill and respectable.

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SantaFeSam40 try smoking a little less crack.

Laird Hamilton grew up on the heels of Hawaii's surfing elite in the 1960's. He is a total 80's Icon both because of his surfing and his modeling career, which included photo shoots and hook-ups with the likes of Brook Shields.

In the 90's and to the present Laird has pushed the boundaries of big surf. He is a true adrenaline junky with so much child-like enthusiasm that sometimes he will appear goofy only because he is acting totally authentic.

Today, he is a family man, having been married to volleyball player and model Gabrielle Reece for over 10 years. Laird has one daughter from a previous marriage, and two daughter and one son with Reece. There son was born in January 2008 . . .

. . . and he is one of my personal heros.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously I dont know Laird at all....but i do surf alot and read the surf rags but my guess is that Laird is not wearing a whatever you call it.. he just doesnt seem the type at all

Maybe that's a typo... because "I surf a lot, and I don't know Laird Hamilton"... I just find hard to believe. Kelly Slater?

OCDreamer69

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Laird Hamilton is known as the guiding genius of crossover board sports, and he is truly amazing in the water. His size - six-foot-three, 215 pounds - makes him seem indestructible. 'Laird is the elder son of 60's surfing legend Bill Hamilton, and is a throw back to that time when surfers prided themselves on being all-around waterman.

source:
https://www.lairdhamilton.com/store.html

Definitely a hot looking man.

Attachments

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Laird is one of the few guys to successfully surf the Jaws break on Maui. The waves are so huge and so fast that he has to be towed in on a jet ski. Look for the documentary film "Riding Giants". It's truly amazing to watch guys surf such enormous waves.

quarkGLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hasn't anyboy picked up an issue of Men's Health/Best life with Laird Hamilton on the front? I would like some confermation that I am not hallucinating.

If this is the cover you're speaking of, it's just wishful thinking on your part.

Not the clearest shot, but the best I could find. (Thanks Audrey, whoever you are.)

Attachments