Laird Hamilton - Surfer

biman2

Just Browsing
Media
Does anyone have any nude shots of this guy .. he is just amazing in looks and body ... awesome to just look at ... would love to see him with frontal nudity... Laird Hamilton

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had the hots for Laird for years now. He's damn near perfection in my book... just 100% pure HUNKY USDA Beef. Nude pics of him would probably send me into coniptions... but in a good way.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gabby Reese is going to come in here and kick some fag ass............

I used to have the issue of Playboy where she posed nude. I'm not sure what happened to it. I think the girlfriend I had at the time either threw it out or stole it when we split up. LOL

I think Laird and Gabrielle make a hot couple... only I think he's the hotter one of the two. :wink:

ItalianShowOff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Laird's gorgegous! He'd totally hot.
I was in the Malibu/LA area this summer and picked up this Malibu surfing magazine with him on the front cover. He was all sandy and ripped and windblown and wet and had a total bulge in his trunks. I jizzed on that front cover so much... ;)

Out&about

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Was on a flight to Hawaii this past November with Laird and his wife, who were seated a few rows in front of me in First Class. Although the sun has taken a toll on his face, he is still very handsome and has "killer eyes". As far as his body: he was wearing fitted jeans and looked rather average in them -no bulging crouch or rounded butt. That still didn't stop me from staring at him everytime he got out of his seat!

luvbigdik2

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK Guys - I did some hunting for pix and looks like Laird "dresses" to the right. Check out the pic of younger Laird. the outline of the cock head
is visible. this man is soooo HOT. that beautiful blond hair, thick muscular neck, big legs - - - - - :tongue:

You think he might be a "grower"? wonder what the pubic bush is like, light blond or dark blond - hmmmmmm

Attachments

Last edited:

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OK Guys - I did some hunting for pix and looks like Laird "dresses" to the right. Check out the pic of younger Laird. the outline of the cock head
is visible. this man is soooo HOT. that beautiful blond hair, thick muscular neck, big legs - - - - - :tongue:

You think he might be a "grower"? wonder what the pubic bush is like, light blond or dark blond - hmmmmmm

Looks so good in the black and white

maddierules

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
39681059lg.jpg