*** LAKERS v CELTICS THREAD ***

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Odd, as I've kinda fallen out of favor for the NBA (NFL is the greatest sport in history... footie is a close second). Lakers have been my fave team since Lew Alcindor and me mum were chums in the mid 70s (leave it to your imagination).

Annnnnnnnnnnyways. I hate/despise store bought teams, much less teams from Boston,... so granted the "rivalry" is on paper, but this fan wants nothing more than to see Kobe get another ring (without Shaq) at the expense of Ray Allen and KG.

Can't believe Lakers are up by 5 at the half... on the road (in Boston), with an off night for Kobe... look out if he comes in the second half en fuego. Series could be over tonight. Seriously. Celts need to win Game 1.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love the Lakers!
It has been a tough few years without Shaquille's presence, but I have faith in the 2008 NBA MVP. :)

Hasn't been an exciting game, though. I've mostly been taking note that it is very cro-magnon on the Celts. No offense to Rondo.

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea i dont know where the raptors thing came from. i got the lakers in 6. but im a bulls fan. mj was my main man growing up. anyway i just finished my ritual of shaving at halftime but im pretty sure the lakers will win this one on teh road. if not it will still be a close game

and its funny you mention kareem cuz he looks almost exactly like my father- except the whole part about being 7 feet 2 inches tall. my mom met him when he was still callin himself lew alcindor. she also met wilt and she met magic johnson before i was born.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea i dont know where the raptors thing came from. i got the lakers in 6. but im a bulls fan. mj was my main man growing up. anyway i just finished my ritual of shaving at halftime but im pretty sure the lakers will win this one on teh road. if not it will still be a close game

and its funny you mention kareem cuz he looks almost exactly like my father- except the whole part about being 7 feet 2 inches tall. my mom met him when he was still callin himself lew alcindor. she also met wilt and she met magic johnson before i was born.

Nice... did he have the kung-fu grip?

Not one, but two kids in my hood had a BetaMax, and Game Of Death was one of the first "movie rental.sales" titles ever... we must hit that big fat slothy rewind button a million times when Kareems foot imprint on Bruce.... never mind... either you were there or you weren't...

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/8/8b/222px-BruceLee3.jpg

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the Lakers!

They play so fine don't you agree?

You all may know him as "joe the policeman" from the "What's Goin' Down" episode of "That's My Momma"...i want you to give a big round of a applause, to jackson heights' own MR. RANDY WATSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They play so fine don't you agree?

You all may know him as "joe the policeman" from the "What's Goin' Down" episode of "That's My Momma"...i want you to give a big round of a applause, to jackson heights' own MR. RANDY WATSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:biggrin1:
I was gonna mention something about letting your soul glow, but was distracted by a "ritz cracker", not some regular old saltine. ;) So, I'll just say, "*Phooomph* Now that's a fire!! Charlie'll be okay, just roll him around a little bit". *sigh* My brain is clogged, I tell yah.

Killin' me
Guess I am still on ignore. :(

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1:
I was gonna mention something about letting your soul glow, but was distracted by a "ritz cracker", not some regular old saltine. ;) So, I'll just say, "*Phooomph* Now that's a fire!! Charlie'll be okay, just roll him around a little bit". *sigh* My brain is clogged, I tell yah.

Guess I am still on ignore. :(

OK,... I need what you are having to ingest this verbiage... care to share?