*** LAKERS v CELTICS THREAD ***

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
Yep. I'm actually glad that, barring some miracle, Boston will take the title on their own court. There's few things more deflationary than seeing a team take a championship on another team's turf, and then watching them celebrate while thousands of mute, disappointed, depressed opposing fans make their way to the exits. It's a buzz-kill.

Also, Bukowski in your sig, eh? A man after my own heart.

Very much the Bukowski fan :)

And the game tonight was nothing more than an old fashioned :spank:

Even with that Pats losing the superbowl it's good to be a Boston Sports fan right now. I guess the good Karma has finally worked it's way back to Beantown.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a lifelong Laker fan who's watched thousands of games, I have to say that was the their worst performance in a long, long time. Maybe in 15 years. To give their worst effort of the season in the most important game of the season.....I'm tempted to say Phil Jackson should be fired. To be humiliated by the Celtics of all teams, I'm just beside myself.

Media
As a lifelong Laker fan who's watched thousands of games, I have to say that was the their worst performance in a long, long time. Maybe in 15 years. To give their worst effort of the season in the most important game of the season.....I'm tempted to say Phil Jackson should be fired. To be humiliated by the Celtics of all teams, I'm just beside myself.

Seriously! I mean, I wouldn't go as far as to fire Phil Jackson, but the way they played was garbage--at best. Paul Gasol, step-up and man-up. He needed to stop being a pussy and put his body into it. And how do you get ripped by Rajon Rondo more than 4 times. It is truly embarrassing to see the Lakers lose this way.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That was embarrassing!
I am embarrassed to say I am a Laker fan right now.
I am in a friggin' depression.
The whole team looked like they were smoking some rocks before the game - just spaced out. I don't blame Phil, tho. Kobe isn't a leader, he is a great player, Gasol had to smoking that shit... just they need some leadership with the players. A vet.

Bring back David Robinson from retirement and send his ass to the Lakers!

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
That was embarrassing!
I am embarrassed to say I am a Laker fan right now.
I am in a friggin' depression.
The whole team looked like they were smoking some rocks before the game - just spaced out. I don't blame Phil, tho. Kobe isn't a leader, he is a great player, Gasol had to smoking that shit... just they need some leadership with the players. A vet.

Bring back David Robinson from retirement and send his ass to the Lakers!

Teehee.......:poke:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Using my dancing bear, eh?
Ummmm lobster rolls, I think I may go up to Maine this weekend and use a Laker's jersey as my bib.:dance:
Is this before or after I ride you chin to re-establish my position of power after this foray into impudence? You'll be tasting me on your lips for the next week. Top that sucka! :la:

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
Or, I could just bend you over the couch and be relentless and own you like Pierce did Kobe then blow my load into the back of your head.:adam4: And you won't be able to pronounce your own name for a week and walk funny until next pre-season just like him.

(mumbles something incoherent about Bob Cousy)

lol still Luv ya though.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Or, I could just bend you over the couch and be relentless and own you like Pierce did Kobe then blow my load into the back of your head.:adam4: And you won't be able to pronounce your own name for a week and walk funny until next pre-season just like him.

(mumbles something incoherent about Bob Cousy)

lol still Luv ya though.
That was so nasty.
Mine was sexy, your's is talking about blowing loads and shit.

Next year, bitch! Lakers in 2009!

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So that's how it is baby? You know I love you. I stuck by your side when even my friends and family turned their backs on you because everybody thought you had become superficial and meaningless. Everyone except me. But you still leave me hanging just because you know you can. Dammit basketball , why you gotta do me like this?

But seriously , this baseball season should be good like last season and should hold me over til college and pro football start.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was surprised how bad the Lakers defense was this series. And this last game makes it seem like the Lakers were worse than they were. I thought the Lakers would play better. Some of the Laker players got intimidated or something and played bad. I thought Kobe needed to play bigger and that maybe would have given his teammates more confidence. So much for the west being so much better than the east. The Celtics just outplayed them, plain and simple.

(I was rooting for the Lakers to win this series because I like their system and how they played as a team this year, but I'm not a fan of an particular team.)

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well the west is better than the east in terms in depth. But the best team in the league clearly plays in Boston.

Kinda like how , last season , tha patriots played in the weakest most noncompetative division (afc east) in the NFL but were still teh best team (til the superbowl came around).