Lame Joke

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by Imported, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Spyderdan: A rich man and a poor man were in a bar to find out their anniversaries were one the same day. Poor man asked the other what he got for his wife and the rich man replied, "A nice huge diamond ring with diamond necklace and a brand new Lexus so she can show off her jewelry in style. And you?"

"Pair of slippers and a dildo, that way if she don't like the slippers she can go fuck herself."

Audience: (cough) :eyes:

2. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I knew a girl who used gunpowder for makeup- her complexion was shot to hell.

3. bigdik09

bigdik09 New Member

Albums:
    One Day Tarzan was swinging through the jungle he was swinging onto a tree when he grabbed the branch it broke & he fell as he fell he got his right eye poked out his left arm torn off & his dick ripped off.
    He went to the local medicine man & told him his problem. The medicine man gathered all the animals together.
    Eagle said I will give him my right eye so he can see better gorilla said I will give him my right arm so he will be stronger
    when it cam time to get a new dick the medicine man asked elephant he said shit i can't give him my dick i will give him my trunk instead.
    The medicine man told Tarzan to come back in two weeks & tell him how he likes his new body parts.
    Tarzan came back the next day & said I need a new dick right now this one keeps shoving peanuts up my ass

4. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Two men walked into a bar.

The third one ducked.

5. bigdik09

bigdik09 New Member

Albums:
    A biker walked into a tattoo parlor & asked the tattooist to tattoo a fifty dollar bill on his dick. The artist asked why would you want a fifty dollar bill tattooed on your dick. The biker replied so my wife can blow fifty dollars anytime she wants & I can watch money grow

6. bigdik09

bigdik09 New Member

Albums:
    What do you get when you cross a rooster with a telephone poll? a 30 foot cock that wants to reach out and touch someone

7. bigdik09

bigdik09 New Member

Albums:
    How fast can a woman have sex? 68mph if she does 69 she'll flip over and blow a rod

8. youngdumbfullofcum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A redhead tells her blonde sister that she slept with a 'brazilian' man and the blonde says "OMG! U SLUT! how many is a brazilian?"

Draft saved Draft deleted