Lame lame lame

Media
I love it when you insult me. :wink:
My lady, I live to serve the carnal indiscriminate canoodling that you require ad nauseum, the service to your nefarious neanderthal nether region that is always on the tip of my rapacious incessantly darting tongue which must retch at the very thought of servicing that Wookie-like insect-infested carpet, the service of my lips to your billowing bodacious boil-infected bottom of inestimable width and breadth that emits an odor most foul and rancid, the worship and lifiting of your large, lumpy, pendulous, and sagging breasts while I heft them in the search for some area of heterosexual interest.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I never really got the whole cunt breathing dragon thingy. I do remember I believe from whence it came, but had emotions not been high at the moment it was penned (or typed actually) it could have been better stated (IMHO) like this:

You have a rank, slimy, fire-breathing cunt. With teeth.

You insignificant little man! Get the fuck out of America and go back to the other planet!

And on the subject of dragons,
I hear the snakes on my plane are top-hat wearing ancient wyrms. :mad:

weecallum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
IMO the fizz is gone out of the debate here recently.

Do we have a new correctness?

I like being called a fucktard dentally challenged Britdick.

your mother was the hair stylist for a tv evangelist, your father was of a species as yet undisturbed by the taxonomists, and your estimated electricity meter reading from Q2 1999 forms the winning numbers in next Saturday's lottery.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
your mother was the hair stylist for a tv evangelist, your father was of a species as yet undisturbed by the taxonomists, and your estimated electricity meter reading from Q2 1999 forms the winning numbers in next Saturday's lottery.

Um, holy shit- nice pics!*

*I was all prepared to say something really foul, I promise.:biggrin1:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey! Fuck you! You're all a bunch of cunt-breathing dragons.

Oh fine, give away my title to the unwashed masses! I was the original recipient of that insult by a former troll, until DMW turned it into a term of endearment, haha.

How about all these sludge-guzzling, festering pustules of venomous filth gouge their orifices with the rotted-off limbs of their leprocy-encrusted grandmothers?