Lame lame lame

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can you clairify what you mean, Chrysalis.?

From the last point in the FAQ section on "Reading and Posting Messages"

"Why have some of the words in my post been blanked?
Certain words may have been censored by the administrator. If your posts contain any censored words, they will be blanked-out like this: *****.

The same words are censored for all users, and censoring is done by a computer simply searching and replacing words. It is in no way 'intelligent'."

http://www.lpsg.org/faq.php?faq=vb_read_and_post#faq_vb_censor_explain

I'm wondering how naughty of a word I would have to type for the computer to search it out and replace it....:biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
From the last point in the FAQ section on "Reading and Posting Messages"

"Why have some of the words in my post been blanked?
Certain words may have been censored by the administrator. If your posts contain any censored words, they will be blanked-out like this: *****.

The same words are censored for all users, and censoring is done by a computer simply searching and replacing words. It is in no way 'intelligent'."

http://www.lpsg.org/faq.php?faq=vb_read_and_post#faq_vb_censor_explain

I'm wondering how naughty of a word I would have to type for the computer to search it out and replace it....:biggrin1:

Oh, well, I have never seen it.

I would assume the N-word is now... Best to start a new thread:biggrin1:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

There are no "forbidden words" at LPSG, ha ha. Thos FAQs are from vBulletin, I believe. They're not from this site. The only thing a moderator might edit out is a phone number posted or a fucked-up link.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Didn't I call you a dickface, or a cockhead, or a dickhead or a cockface recently? I thought that would appease you.:rolleyes:

You were looking in the mirror (as usual) you cunt-breathed cockless canuck

You know, You're just a dumb limey bastard.:mad:

You idol of idiot worshippers, teach us all your knowledge of ignorance you pisswipe pox marked popinjay.

Fuck the lot of you - you twat-faced fuckwitted cunt-eared set of bastards.

You putrid puttock, you greasy gudgeon, you son of a hideous harpy and syphilitic sailor, you are less than a fen-sucked giglet.

I think everyone that misses the drama and venomous debates should go protest in Stronzo's front yard.

And fuck your sorry ass, cum bucket

Why you prehistoric pissflappin' puckernut!

They legalised abortion after your birth, you cum sodden dingleberry.

oh, and you are a poo.

You jibbering jock, you haggis fucking cock sucking cunt, you skirt wearing caber tossing turd.

How about all these sludge-guzzling, festering pustules of venomous filth gouge their orifices with the rotted-off limbs of their leprocy-encrusted grandmothers?

You hell-hated hag, you bitch to all fags, you inspire self inflicted castration, you puss festering witch.

This isn't an insult, but after reading this thread I'm more confused than ever...

Exactly which words are not allowed on this site???? :thinking:

Quite a few I think, sexy. :smile:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nice weather we're having, isn't it?

LPD, I would fling a few insults your way, but my best curses and insults are in ASL. Does not translate well to a message board.

AlteredEgo, you got off easy. Zora, the original cunt breathing dragon, must have been tired or asleep or something when she replied to you. Otherwise, she would have twisted your tits, shoved an onion up your arse and called you "Martini."

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You pathetic shagger of minors and lepers, go to the dentist and learn how to cook -- and while you're at it, realize that cricket is not a sport.

You retard - no wonder you can't cook, if you go to the dentists to learn.

And no, cricket is not a sport, you five year old cum rag of a teenage jerk-off addict, it is THE sport.

Did you have a good evening last night btw?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodokaracho
we are a german couple and are new here.
we came from a similar site. just checking out other erotic sides.
we would like to invite you to our camchatroom.
my man and me love it when strangers are watching us on cam and comment our show!
we are camming supplementary on a free site so a lot of people can watch the sex action and make a judgement about the show today at 21:30 (european time).
sorry i do not show my face but the rest of my body is naked ;)
to join us just go on our profile and the homepage.
the site is similar to this one but with a camchat in the chatroom.
you can watch pur pics and clips there too ;)

you are welcome!

our screenname is agatkatom

bye and thanks ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madame_zora
Clearly, the only option is to instruct the bastard to fuck off. Fuck right off.

Do not pass go, do not collect $200- just fuck right off.

And die.

That's right, fuck off and die, you slimy bastard.

Or, if so inclined, run outside and play the ever popular Hide and Go Fuck Yourself™.

Fuck yourself on a train, on a plane, in a box, with a fox...

No matter what the method, the important thing is that you don't forget to fuck yourself.

Fuck yourself and eat beans, for all I care.

Fuck yourself at your grandfather's house. Be sure not to fuck your grandfather... This is a common mistake. It is imperitive that you fuck yourself.

Fuck yourself and send us the pictures, so that we can verify that you have, indeed, completed your mission. WE WILL BE KEEPING TABS ON YOUR "FUCKED YOURSELF" STATUS.

In that vein, allow me to mention the importance of the ensuing paperwork. You can write this off on your taxes if need be. Certain restrictions apply, but not the kinds of restrictions that get you out of fucking yourself.

This is a tradition that is becoming something of a lost art, you see. We need as many young, fresh souls to speak the dead language (if you will,) of fucking yourself as humanly possible. So, if you don't fuck yourself, you will be just like the generations past that have made fucking yourself an endangered species. Just like the pandas¹. You heartless, pandacidal bastard.

Do not confuse this order with Canada's declared Masturbation Month². This is something special, just for you.

It is YOU that must fuck yourself, you Capitalistic fucktard. How dare you come onto OUR site and try to make money? Stop sucking off soldiers in Guantanamo bay, and GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Doo-doohootchicoo:
woow thats a very nice language.
i see you did not chacked it out.
i feel sorry for people who do not proof what they are saying.
how long did you wrote this text?

if you do not want to proof what i wrote, so
if not sorry about the disruption.
thanks
Hi we are a german couple and like to find some nice sites where we show ourself! :smile:
Our basic station is our site --> look the homepage link in the profile.
There we camchat very often for free:tongue:
I like it to show myself on cam infront of masses of people!
We LOVE it!
The more are watching the more horny we get :kiss: :smile:
please no massenger offers

madame_zora:

Try reading other people's taglines since yours is so fucking long, you asswipes!