Lance Armstrong?

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Are there any photos of Lance Armstrong showing a bulge in his cycling gear? I assume with the amount of time he spends cycling, there has to be at least one photo of Lance showing his stuff.

(Any other photos of professional cyclists would be welcome too.)

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
i know people who know him from what i hear he is kind of a dick and not in a good way. it's second hand chat for what it's worth.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I read an article years ago about how damaging long distance cycling can be to the testicles. Some of the men had balls hard as rocks. I thought ummm Get off the bikes dudes! I have wondered on more than one occasion if his testicular cancer was caused in part by all the bike riding.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I read an article years ago about how damaging long distance cycling can be to the testicles. Some of the men had balls hard as rocks. I thought ummm Get off the bikes dudes!...

I had a friend who was serious about bike riding--not to the extent that he raced competitively or anything--but enough that he had a quality bike and the outfits and equipment to match, in the same way that some people are serious about going to the gym and working out. He was riding his bike all the time, frequently challenged himself with long rides. He was also on prescription painkillers because his groin/testicles hurt so much, and having a sex life was pretty much impossible for him; other men have problems with pain, numbness, and erectile dysfunction. As for why he kept riding, I think the only conceivable answer is because he loved it.

Allegedly, ergonomic "no nose" bike seats reduce this problem.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's a pic of Lance naked on a bike...

LanceArmstrong1mr.jpg