Lance Bass new boyfriend?

gramywiner

Experimental Member
Media
Did anyone see "So You Think You Can Dance" last night? Lance was in the audience sitting beside a really hot guy. Does anyone know who he was and if it was Lance's boyfriend?

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
Normally I don't like it when someone changes the subject, but did anyone else hear that Perez Hilton posted a pantiless croch shot of Miley Cyrus on his website the other day? Since she's a minor, there could be a lot of trouble with the feds for poor ol' Perez. There's even talk of jail time. Is there an update?

I found out who the guy is. I don't know if he is Lance's Bass, but he is a model named Logan McNeil.

I know this is a super old thread, but I don't see anything in the rules about bumping.

Anyway, I'm a former classmate of Logan McNeil. I attended the same very small rural K-8 school, and the same high school as he did.

Some time after he left our mutual hometown in southern Illinois, I'd heard through the grapevine that Logan was roommates or friends or something with Lance. However, as far as I know (and much to my undying lament, since I'd basically harbored a huge mancrush on him from fifth grade onward), Logan is straight.