Lance Gets a Physical (PE, BE, MFF)

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At 39, Lance Williams lived the stereotypical life of a 'surburban, middle-aged white guy.' He was married to Joan, his college sweetheart and wife of 22 years, and he had 18-year-old twin boys, David and Dawson, who were about to leave for college at the end of the summer. Their home was a modest, 2-story Victorian nestled in an upper middle-class neighborhood in Woodbridge, Virginia, a large suburb of Washington, DC. He worked at a small, but prestigious biotech company in northwest DC, which required a daily 45-minute commute by the commuter train and metro rail system. After Joan dropped off Lance at the train station each morning, she drove to a law firm in nearby Springfield where she worked part-time as a paralegal. Their boys were typical boys - heavily involved in sports and school activities, and of course, girls. It was your average, run-of-the-mill, middle-class family. But today, all of that was about to change.

Like clockwork, Lance rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed at precisely 6:15 AM. His body was so acclimated to his schedule that he no longer required an alarm clock; he even woke up at the same time on the weekends and had do so for years. He went about his normal morning routine: 20-minute treadmill run, shower, shave, and breakfast. But this morning, he skipped breakfast since he had a scheduled physical for later that morning. Joan's internal clock, on the other hand, was as erratic as Lance's was concrete. She woke up at various times, but was always able to have her morning's activities done before they left. Since the boys were away at a sports camp for the week, this morning was a bit easier. She got out of bed at 6:45 AM and went about her routine. By 7:30, they were ready to leave. "Remember - I have my physical at 11:30 this morning, so I'll be taking the later train back this evening," Lance said as he settled into the passenger side of Joan's car and buckled his seatbelt. "Since the boys are away, how about we go out for dinner?" "That sounds good," Joan said, a bit relieved to not have to cook. "Where should we go?" "Lance thought for a bit. "Let's do something different. Let's just drive around till we find something."

If there was one thing Joan had learned over the years about her husband was that, except on those blue-moon occasions, he was extremely predictable. Joan had always been a "free-spirit" type, and the two of them had as little in common as an ant has in common with an elephant. But she had fallen for him and fallen hard. He was the straight-laced guy from the well-to-do family that carried a 4.0 and was the “model” guy; she was the club going, free-wheeling, party girl that carried a 3.0 but always waited until the last minute to cram. Their meeting was totally by chance, and while it wasn't a "love at first sight" moment, they both somehow knew that they had found their life partner.

Even though she loved him with all of her being, Joan often found herself bored as shit. While she took comfort in the stability Lance provided her and for their family, she often thought back to her party days with a deep sense of longing. This last year had been especially difficult with "empty-nest syndrome" setting in on her; she knew that the boys would be leaving during the summer and she often thought about how her life was going to change. It had always been the same routine in the morning, the same routine in the evening, and for the occasional dinner date, the same on the weekends. Their sex life had tailed off a little over the years, but 4-5 times a month was the norm. Joan had desperately yearned for more intimacy and a lot more sex (she adored Lance’s body and the way he kept in shape, and while he wasn’t the biggest she’d ever had, he certainly had more than enough to satisfy her), but she never really pressed since she knew Lance worked hard. So for Lance to take that approach to dinner the way he did, she jumped at the chance to have some "real" fun.

His forays outside of the box were rare, and when they were, they were always unforgettable: the time he decided to take the family on a vacation - to Singapore - after buying the tickets on a whim the night before; the time he staged a "mock" proposal to her in a restaurant (she had blushed profusely as the patrons clapped and cheered); and the time when they were on one of his business trips to New York and he took her to strip club. Every time was an adventure and Joan had a feeling that this was going to be one of those times. So Joan was more than a bit intrigued by Lance's spontaneity.

"So - what's gotten into you this morning?" she asked. "You've got that glint in your eye." Lance chuckled. "Nah, no glint here. I just want to do something a bit different, that's all. Since the boys are gone for the week, I figured we could stretch our legs a bit and get out for a while." Lance took her hand and looked over at her as she drove. "I know you have some concerns about what's going to happen at the end of next month, with the boys leaving," he said, his tone becoming more serious. "And I know that being with me can be ... for lack of a better term … pretty dull. I'm not the most energetic guy when it comes to those sorts of things, and I know you miss that. Dave and Daws will be out of the house, starting their own lives, and I understand that's going to take some getting use to not having them around to care for." Joan was a bit surprise by Lance's introspective - she didn't think that he'd even thought that much about her in all of this. "Thanks, honey," she said. "And I appreciate you thinking about me in all of this. And I won't lie - I have thought about it a lot and about how things were back when we were in college. I know it was a long time ago and we're all "grown up" now, but those were good times and a part of me still misses that. But I'm so thankful to have you and everything we have now. So don't worry about me. I've been thinking about going more into full time capacity with the firm and I've even tossed around the idea of taking the bar."

Lance was a bit surprised by her statement. "Wow - that's great! When did you decide that? You never told me you had an interest in taking it further?" "I know," she said. "It's just something I've been tossing around a bit. You know to spice things up a bit, as you say. And since we're talking about changes, I've been thinking about getting bigger boobs, too." Lance quickly turned to look at her with a look of shock and amazement. Joan as a very attractive woman and she looked much better in her mid-40's than she did in her 20's. She was of Italian descent and could be described as "zaftig." Joan's friends would always tease her saying that she was the classic "MILF," and she got a kick out of engaging in harmless flirting whenever she went out with them, which wasn't all that often. Lance had come to love her breasts more and more over the years as age, motherhood, and weight gain had cause them to increase in size considerably. He'd always had a thing for Joan's legs and while they were still as long and shapely as ever, over the years he'd evolved from a “leg man” into a “tit man.” Her breasts, while not overly large, were plenty big - at a very hefty 44 D, they were more than enough for him. Hearing that she wanted them bigger caused a surge of blood to rush to his groin and he felt a sure-fire erection coming on. As he stared at her, Joan broke down and burst into laughter - she couldn't hold it in any longer. "HA! Gotcha!" she exclaimed, laughing hard. "Oh, you should see the look on your face," she said, her eyes tearing she was laughing so hard. Lance sat back, beet red from embarrassment. He couldn't help but laugh; his wife had an outrageous sense of humor and always caught him off guard.

This one really threw him for a loop though, and they were still laughing when she pulled into the parking lot of the commuter station. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, but Lance didn't move. Normally, he would return the kiss, grab his briefcase and get out. But this time, he sat there, still giggling with his hands in his lap, trying to hide the very prominent tent in his pants. Joan noticed what he was doing and started giggling again. "Ohhh seems like my friend seemed to like what he heard," she said reaching over and stroking his hard cock through his pants. "Stop!" Lance said, still laughing. "It's already bad enough. The trains coming in 2 minutes and I gotta walk through that crowd." Joan sat back smiling, trying to stop the giggling fit she was in. "Mmmmm,” she moaned in mock lust. “Does someone want to slide their big wiener between these big buns?” she said, grabbing as much of her breasts as she could in her hands and squeeze them. This caused Lance to turn even redder and giggle harder. “Just walk with your briefcase in front of you,” she said. “I'm sure they won't notice.” They both burst into more laughter and shared in the moment until Lance heard the train whistle. "You are gonna pay for this," he said, wiping tears from his eyes and giving her a quick peck on the cheek. "See you tonight ... Juggsy," he said, playfully poking her very prominent nipple straining thru her blouse. He got out of the car, adjusted his pants as best he could, put his briefcase in front of him and boarded the train.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Joan sat in the parking lot for a while, long after Lance had boarded the train, and thought back to when they were dating. They had fallen in love almost instantly; she still couldn't believe that she had fallen so hard for a 17-year-old freshman! Being a junior, she had no idea if it was going to last, but when he proposed to her 6 months later, she didn't hesitate to say 'yes.' She knew they were marrying young and still had college to finish, but even at 19, she figured herself mature enough and old enough to know that he was the one. Their time together had been so perfect, and then when the twins came about 4 years later, nothing could have been better. Over the years, they'd had their bumps and hard times, but they were so few and so far between that Joan considered their life almost too perfect. 'Almost' because she had that deeper yearning for more spice, more spontaneity, more adventure. That was a part of her personality that had never left. And when she joked about getting bigger boobs and saw his reaction, it was that sort of spice that she wanted more and more of.

Even though the way that episode played out was utterly hilarious and she enjoyed the laugh with him, she was actually serious about some of what she said. She loved - LOVED - feeling his cock between her tits, and if she had her way, she'd please him like that every day. Joan loved Lance's cock; she thought everything about it was perfect. Though she'd had bigger back in her day, he was fairly big himself. Though she never measured him, she estimated that he was maybe 7 inches long. More than anything, though, was his girth. She estimated that it was over 6 inches in circumference, as she would grab bottles around the house and compare her grip on them to the way she gripped his cock. "If that man only knew how much I love that cock of his," she often thought. "I'd think he'd freak out if he knew just how much of a slut I would be for him if he only gave the word."

Joan loved the full but toned figure her body had taken on and she loved having big breasts. When they made love, she always tried to think of new ways to use them to enhance their time. It never ceased to amaze her of just how much she lusted after Lance and couldn't get enough of him. She held herself in check most times pretty well though; she knew he worked hard and often held long hours and worked over the weekend to make sure they were well cared for, and she didn't want to come across as some sex-starved nympho always trying to jump his bones. She figured at least once, may be twice a week would help keep her content, but she wanted more. The way he fucked her was nothing short of amazing, but she craved more. Lots more.

As she sat there thinking about the way they made love, she found herself absent-mindedly rubbing the nipple of one breast and gently squeezing and pawing the other breast. If not for the loud car horn a few feet from her to snap her out of her daydream, she probably would've stayed there all day, lost in her erotic thoughts. She grinned to herself, put the car in gear and drove out of the parking lot.

---

The train ride went by in a blur. Lance was lost in thought the entire time, thinking back to the laugh he and his wife had shared and how she had jokingly grabbed and squeezed her big tits at him. He couldn't stop thinking about her breasts; their size was mesmerizing to him and he was in a near continual state of arousal because of them. He was good at keeping his feelings in check though; he never wanted to be one that was always hounding his wife for sex even after all of the work she did around the house, with the kids and for the law firm. And even after 20+ years of marriage, she turned him on more than ever. He always chuckled at himself whenever he thought about just how sex-driven he was. "If she only knew just how much I want lay my cock into her as soon as I get home from work every day ...," he often think to himself. "You're just one big fuckin' horny toad, Lance," he'd say to himself. He figured at least once, may be twice a week would help keep them content for a while. And he always made sure he gave her a good dicking to keep her satisfied. But he wanted more - lots more - but he never knew how to approach it.

As he walked though the train station on the way to the subway for the next/last part of his commute, he couldn't help notice the expressions on the people's faces and wondered what they had done that morning before they left on their day. He wondered how many of them had sex ... how many of them had shared a good laugh ... and how many of them were just as horny as he was.

---

As soon as Joan sat down at her desk, she wanted nothing more than to get right back up, get in her car, and go back home. The episode from this morning was still very much on her mind and she'd gotten extremely horny on the drive to work. Her pussy wasn't just moist, it was downright damp. Joan loved the way her sex smelled and the scent was a big turn on for her. Her aroma could become quite pungent, not in a bad way, but it was a very distinct, unmistakably sweet aroma. And the fact that it was a huge turn on for Lance as well, made her even more aroused and excited, creating a pretty vicious cycle of increasing wetness and aroma. And she knew that if she didn't remove her panties soon and get herself under control, everyone in the office - hell, everyone on her floor - was going to get a strong whiff of her sweet box.

As soon as she stepped into the bathroom, she could start to smell the strong aroma of her cunt juice. She went down to the stall on the far end. She appreciated the design and layout of the restrooms in her firm's building. Being lawyers, they just 'had' to have the best of everything and the bathrooms were showcases of that mindset. Each 'stall' was totally enclosed, giving the impression that one was stepping into a broom closet. The toilets were the top of the line and the walls were lined with very intricate, dark tiles. The doors were strong, heavy oak with a deep walnut stain, giving the entire restroom the look of a distinguished library. But none of that matter at the moment for Joan. As soon as she locked the door, she lifted her skirt, took off her panties, closed the lid on the toilet, sat down and drove her middle finger deep into her dripping box. The only way to "plug the dam" and to keep the scent of her pussy from getting stronger was to give herself an orgasm, and she was all for that.

She braced her feet against the walls on each side of her and slouched slightly to rest her back on the bowl of the commode, and went to work on her fat clit. She worked her thumb against her clit and moaned, trying hard to stifle it in the echoing room. She worked her fingers feverishly, stuffing a second, then a third finger into her pussy. Her other hand alternated from pinching her nipples through her clothing and bracing herself against the wall for balance. Joan felt her orgasm build and a few seconds later, it hit her hard. She grabbed her the free toilet paper roll and bit down into it hard to help stifle her moans. After a few moments, Joan replaced the tissue roll and pulled her fingers from her now satisfied cunt. She licked her fingers clean, savoring the taste of her snatch. "You are one horny fucker, Joan," she said to herself, giggling as she stood and straightened her clothes. She slowly opened the door to the stall and made her way to the vast sink area to freshen up her hair and makeup. Once she was set, she made her way back to her desk.

---

Lance stepped off the escalator of the subway station and crossed the street. He'd always appreciated that his building was adjacent to the subway; it was nice to not have to walk any significant distance to get to and from work. Lance made his way down the maze of hallways and finally made it to his office. He sat down at his desk and went through his typical startup: wake the pc from sleep, login, log into email and IM, check voice mail and scan the board for the day's tasks. Since it was Monday morning, he was always ready for the torrent of email that would be stored on the server and ready for to flood his Inbox once he hit the 'Receive' button. But today, only one message appeared - a reminder for his physical. He hit the Receive button a few more times just to make sure there wasn't a glitch on the mail server, but no other mail downloaded. He sent himself a test message just to make sure things were ok. He waited a few seconds after sending, then he pressed Receive once more. Without hesitation, the test message appeared in his Inbox. "Hmmm, I guess today's gonna be light day," he thought to himself, not fully satisfied with the lack of email, but content in knowing that his test was successful.

Lance opened the email from the doctor's office to take a quick scan and noted that not only had there been a change in time, but also a change of address. Instead of going up to Van Ness which took him only , he now had to travel up to Silver Springs, MD and had to be there by 10:15 instead of 11:30. Lance was more than a bit irritated by the change and immediately called the doctor's office. This was going to take more time out of his day and he didn't want to have to take more personal time to cover, and he didn't want to be late for his date tonight with Joan. After 20 or so rings without anyone answering, he finally hung up. He resigned himself to going ahead and keep the appointment. He had more than enough time on the books to cover the additional time away and he didn't want to spoil the good mood he was in. He looked up at the clock and saw that it was just a little after 9 - if he left now, he'd make it with a few minutes to spare. He sent a quick instant message to the tech lead letting him know he had to leave early for his appointment. He got an immediate 'np' in response, so he grabbed his phone and left, headed towards the subway.

Reactions: B_er

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[Yes. One story is in the final chapter and will be posted within the next day or two. The other is not quite at the midway point yet so there's still quite a way to go with it.]

Nephi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A 44 band would mean she's probably pretty overweight. Just saying.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A 44 band would mean she's probably pretty overweight. Just saying.

[ Normally. But I've dated a couple of women that happened to be that size. They were quite healthy, "big boned," but far from overweight, I can assure you ;-) ]

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To say that Lance was feeling a bit apprehensive would've been a drastic understatement; he was downright scared. The doctor's office was nothing like he envisioned. He'd triple-checked the address as he stood outside the building to ensure he was in the right place. The office was located at the end of a long line of attached buildings on a dead end street and was flanked by abandoned buildings directly across and next to it. The brick facade was fading and cracked in several places and the steps leading up into the building looked like they would fall through at any moment. As he stood there, the door opened and a woman walked slowly down the steps. He could see that she was young and pretty non-descript in her appearance: caucasian, brunette, maybe 5'5" or 5'6". Her facial features weren't all that striking and while she certainly wasn't homely or bad looking, she would never be confused with a super model or beauty queen.

However, what did make her very much noticeable was the exceptionally large swell of her chest. "For a girl that thin, her tits are gigantic!" Lance thought to himself as he watched them bounce, sway, and jiggle as she descended each step. She had a slightly pained look on her face and when she noticed Lance staring, she quickly tried to present a more pleasant smile, but Lance could see that she was experiencing quite a bit of discomfort. "Can I give you a hand?" he said as he reached out to her to assist her down the steps. "Thank you so much," she said as she took his hand and let him help her down. Lance couldn't help but stare at the enormous globes like a fox eyeing a hen house. They were mesmerizing. Her heard the young woman giggle and he caught himself, blushing heavily. "Don't be embarrassed, I get that a lot. And to be honest I'm still not use to these big things just yet," she said as she motioned towards them. "Anyway, thanks a lot, sir. Have a great day!"

She walked across the street and got into her car and drove back up to the open end of the street. Steve stood there watching her and thought back to his wife, wondering what she'd look like with a pair of breasts that big. While Joan was big, this girl's tits would've easily dwarfed hers. Steve felt a strong inrush of blood to his genitals and knew that if he didn't get his mind off of things quick, his visit could be an embarrassing one. Just as he was about to grab the handrail to go up the steps, the door opened again and a man, roughly the same age as Lance, opened the door. He was hunched over and walking very gingerly. He took the steps very, very slowly, descending one at a time. He gave Lance a quick glance and shot him a smile. "Hey guy. How's it going?" He said. "I'm good. Are you doing ok?" Lance responded. The man smiled broadly. "Oh yeh. In about 3 days, everything's gonna be just fine," he said, giving his crotch a light pat. Lance looked down at the man's crotch and audibly gasped. His crotch looked to have been stuffed with a couple of large softballs and the inseam of his pants bulged out halfway down his thigh. The man studied Lance's expression and laughed. "I guess this is your first visit then," he said. "Don't be alarmed - the pain is sorta dull and after the third treatment, you're gonna be estatic at the results. A buddy of mine got his last treatment a couple weeks ago and lemme tell ya - the results have been amazing. That's the only reason I'm here." He straightened up as best he could once he reached the bottom step and patted Lance on the shoulder. "Behind those doors is the first step in a new life. Good luck." He turned and slowly made his way to his vehicle. Once he had driven away, Lance was once again alone on the street. Something just didn't seem quite right what he'd experienced but he shook it off, got himself together and then went inside.

---

Joan was still tingling and she welcomed the needed distraction she'd hoped the deposition she was called to attend to observe. She quickly glanced at the wall clock and noted that it was only 10:20. "Damn - it's too early in the day to be THIS horny," she giggled to herself. "I deed something long and fat to plug me up. I don't want to wear myself out before Lance gets home but I need a really big release. You've only got two more hours - just concentrate on the deposition, Joan," she said to herself, trying desperately to take her mind off of the tingle in her crotch. To her dismay (or delight, depending on the point of view), the deposition involved a sexual harassment case that she was unaware that her firm had taken - and it turned out to be no ordinary sexual harasment case.

(Backstory: The firm's client (the plaintiff) was a very attractive young man (Jeff) and the defendant turned out to be his very stacked and voluptuous boss (Marge). Apparently, Jeff was suing Marge for harassment in the workplace from her persistent and unwanted advances that started after a recent company party. He had a bit too much to drink and he and his boss ended up on the dance floor, bumping and grinding away. Jeff can't recall a thing, but there are several witnesses that had already provided testimony regarding his state of mind. Marge was a very intelligent, very articulate and very demanding woman. Marge was under the impression that Jeff was playing 'hard-to-get' and she just so happened to liked that quality in a man. The more Jeff put her off, the more attracted to him she had become and the fiercer her advances had become. Eventually, Marge started forcing herself on him and after one particularly rude and very public rejection, she fired him. Jeff decided to sue for wrongful termination.)

After only 5 minutes into the deposition, Joan knew she wasn't going to make it. Joan could sense Marge's dominating personality as she listened to her talk about the events of that night, about how Jeff boldly approached her and started flirting with her. She went on to describe how he had purposefully rubbed himself against her and how she'd been able to 'feel' him out on the dance floor and how 'hot-and-bothered' he had made her. She claimed that he simply teased her and led her on. It got to be too much for Joan and she finally had to excuse herself. As she quickly made her way down the hallway back towards the bathroom, she realized that she'd left her purse; she knew she would need her brush to freshen up afterwards. As she turned to go back to her desk, she saw that Marge was walking towards her. "I had to take a break for a bit," she said as she approached Joan. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name," she said, extending her hand. Joan quickly composed herself and reciprocated the handshake. "My name is Joan. Joan Williams. I needed a bit of a break myself, to tell you the truth. Some of your descriptions were getting a bit ... graphic," she giggled lightly. Marge smiled and blushed. "Yeh, I'm sorry about that but this whole thing is a bit high schoolish. But In my defense, the guy did a number on me. Feeling him against me that night when we were dancing ... and that fucking log in his pants rubbing against me ..." Marge quickly caught herself and put her hand to her mouth. "Oh, I'm so sorry about that," she said quickly, blushing harder. Joan was standing wide-eyed and hanging on Marge's every word. "Oh no - don't be," Joan quickly countered, reaching out and gently touching her arm.

She stepped closer to Marge, looking around the hallway to see if anyone else was near them. She was able to get a really good look at Marge and was very impressed with what she saw. Her features were subdued but when studied, she had a unique, almost sultry beauty about her. She had thick shoulder-length brunette hair and was about the same height and build as Joan. It was her extremely large bust that really made her stand out and even with the modest business suit she wore, it didn't hide the fact that her body was a knockout. And that fact was not lost on Joan. "You are a very attractive woman ... we're about the same age I think so I know about how those 'urges' can sometimes overtake you," she said to Marge in a hushed tone. Marge moved very close to Joan, so close that Joan could feel her breath lightly on her cheek. "Unfortunately, I'll probably never get to see just how much meat Jeff is packing in those trousers. I know you are not officially part of this case so if you are free this afternoon, I'd love to show you what he's missing," Marge whispered to her. Joan felt the walls of her pussy tighten. She'd always fantasized about being with a woman after having missed a couple of opportunities while in college, and she wasn't about to pass this up, especially with a woman as sexy, beautiful and sexually charged as Marge. She didn't hesitate. "I leave for the day at 12:30. Where are we meeting?"

Docerotiq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fuck! Now THAT is how you leave a reader panting for more. Great work. Keep it up.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As he stepped off the elevator on the 7th floor, Lance thought he'd stepped into another world. Gone were the dusty, worn, wood paneled walls that he saw in the lobby and on the elevator. Gone was the worn, dull, unwaxed tile floors. Gone were the rickety light fixtures hanging precariously from the ceiling. What Steve was looking at was something from a movie, like he had stepped onto the bridge of the USS Enterprise from Star Trek. The walls were made of what Lance surmised to be thick, semi-transluscent plexiglass. The walls seemed to glow from the light behind them and he was able to see shapes and figures moving behind the glass in many of the rooms. The floor seemed to be made from the same materials and emitted a soft glow that made Lance feel instantly at ease. The receptionist desk was arrayed with 5 computer monitors and a bank of 3 phones with dozens of blinking lights. While all of this was impressive, the thing that took Lance's breath away was the woman that turned around to greet him.

As she stood up, Lance could feel the saliva run down his chin and he quickly put his hand up to cover to his mouth. She was built - very "healthy" - and amazingly so. The stunningly gorgeous spectacle that stood before him was truly breathtaking; even in the 4 inch heels, Lance surmised she was at least 6' tall, thick, jet black, shoulder-length hair and otherworldly blue eyes. For all of her facial beauty, her body exceeded his wildest imaginations. Her long, toned but thick legs supported a very ample ass that looked like it wanted to split every seam in the too-tight mini skirt. The ultra tight blouse she wore looked like a second skin as it stretched cruelly over her gargantuan bosom. If they weren't the largest he'd ever seen, they were pretty damn close. And although it was obvious that she had on a bra, it was useless against her large, turgid, nipples as they strained lewdly through the silk fabric, daring to poke holes right through. She was a walking wet-dream if he'd ever seen one, and he fought with all of his might to not spring a boner in front of her.

"Ah, Mr. Williamson - nice to see you made your appointment! And right on time too," she said, beaming at him with the whitest, most perfect teeth he'd ever seen. "Uh, hi," he stammered, trying not to sound like a complete idiot. "It's Williams. The name's Williams. Lance Williams." The woman quickly glanced to her right at one of the monitors. "I'm so sorry. We have 'Lang Williamson' in our system. It must've been entered incorrectly. I'll fix that right away. You sound much different in person than you do on the phone. And I have to say you are now what I envisioned ... not at all," she said with a lewd smile. She bent over to type in the corrections and Lance was greeted with the deepest, most luscious looking cleavage he'd ever seen in his life. He stifled a groan and quickly diverted his attention to the other elements in the room. The receptionist stood back up straight and flashed her dazzling smile. "Ok, looks like we're all set with the name change, Mr. Williams. My name is Peggy, by the way - nice to meet you," she said extending her hand. Lance received her handshake and was startled at how smooth and soft her hands were. "This woman is straight out of a dream," he thought. As he released her hand, she reached down to a different keyboard and tapped a couple of keys on another system. "Unfortunately," she continued, "we didn't receive your precursor so you'll need to complete that before you can get started." Lance looked a bit puzzled. "Precursor?" he asked."Yes, the small questionnaire we sent you. It has to be done before your initial visit. But no worries - you can fill it out online over a that terminal," she said, pointing to a bar-like counter with a pc sitting on it. Just then, a large red light sitting on top of one of her monitors started to flash. "Oh well, looks like Dr. Long is ready to see you now. No worries - we can complete the precursor after your exam. If you'll just follow me, I can take you to his office where the nurse can get your vitals to get started.

The walk short walk down the corridor seemed to take forever as Lance followed the receptionist to the doctor's office. The view in front of him was absolutely amazing. She was bigger than he had initially estimated. "She's built like Joan - just a whole lot more of her," he thought as he watched her large ass wobble and shake with each step. Her strong calf muscles flexed with each step. He could see her large boobs jutting out from her sides and he wondered just how much each breast weighed. As his mind was beginning to wonder off and as he felt his cock start to twitch, they stopped in front of the doctor's office. Peggy knocked on the frosted glass door and slowly opened it. "Nice to meet you again, Mr. Williams," she said to Lance before turning to address the nurse in the doctor's office. "Sue, the candidate is ready. Let me know if you need anything else." Lance stepped inside of the office and Peggy closed the door behind him. "Candidate?" Lance thought. "Hmmm ... this is getting stranger by the minute." Just as the door closed, he turned around to see another statuesque woman adjusting some machine. She stood up straight, turned to face Lance and flashed a dazzling smile, the same smile he'd gotten from Peggy. "Hi, I'm Sue. Come on over and take a seat so we can get started. Today must be an exciting day for you." Lance walked over and sat in the large, space-age looking chair. "I'm just getting a physical," Lance thought. "What could be exciting about that?"

---

Joan squeezed Marge's hand lightly kissed her on the cheek. "Hmmm ... Or better yet, how about you come back to my place?" she asked. The thought of having another woman in her bed when Lance came home was highly erotic and got her mind racing. They'd always hinted at dabbling in a threesome and now since they had the house all to themselves, and with the events of the morning, she thought of no better time than now. But Marge was a little reluctant. "Hmmm ... I'd feel a bit more comfortable if we met someplace a bit more neutral. But make no mistake, I would love nothing more than to spend this afternoon with you." She looked down at her hand and took note of the large wedding band on Joan's hand. "She looked back up at Joan and gave her a wicked grin, cocking her eyebrows. "So - will we be having company?" Joan blushed lightly. It looked like she might still get her wish. "That's a strong possibility. I'll see if I can convince him," she said.

Marge let go of her hand. "I think I'd like you to myself for right now. But I'd love to meet him - if he's married to you, he's got to be every bit as hot as you." She stepped back from Joan and looked around. "I'll make a point to get your number and email before we leave the deposition and I'll call you with the time and place." Joan smiled. "Sounds great. Well, I think we'd better get back inside before they send a search party after us." Marge looked slightly puzzled. "So you aren't going to go get that 'relief'? I could see it all over your face when I was describing what the jerk was doing to me." Joan smiled slyly. "No, I want to save it all for later."

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sue worked quickly and efficiently as she went about getting his height, weight and body fat, checking his blood pressure, internal temperature and drawing blood for his lab work. Lance watch with great satisfaction as the woman's jumbo-sized breasts swayed gently back and forth, he was sure that her dimensions were putting an unbearable strain against her bra. Her long shapely legs were hypnotic and he felt amazingly tense and at ease as he watched her. When she pulled the needle from his arm after collecting the last vial of blood, she winked at him said "All done, Mr. Williamson. I'll let the doctor know you are ready." It's Williams. Lance Williams," he gently corrected her. "Seems as though all of my information was entered incorrectly." Sue looked puzzled for a second, but quickly recovered. "No problem, Mr. Williams. I'll make sure the rest of your information is corrected. Peggy mentioned that you had not completed your precursor. If you don't mind, please complete this packet while you wait. I look forward to seeing you later." She placed the package in front of Lance, flashed a big, perfect smile, then left the room.

Lance had just completed the first page when an older man walked into the room, followed by a much younger man. The younger one was wearing a long lab coat, while the older gentleman wore a business suit. "Tailor made, looks Italian, nice," Lance thought as he quickly looked the man over as he stood. The thing that struck him the most was the very large and very noticeable bulge running down the man's left inner thigh. He quickly looked to the younger man and saw an equally large and very obtrusive bulge running down the leg of his slacks. Lance extended his hand, but the older man was first to speak.

"Good to meet you Mr. Williamson. My name is Dr. Frank Pritchard, and this is my assistant, Dr. Brandon Bullard." He didn't give Lance a chance to speak as he continued talking. "I don't mean to be coarse or flippant, but I want to go ahead and explain the process to you as I don't really have that much time right now as I have a meeting to attend here shortly. But I wanted to make sure I explained the process to you from start to finish so you would know exactly what to expect. Dr. Bullard will be your primary point of contact after this initial overview so any questions you may have can be directed to him. I am the primary facilitator and I will be monitoring your progress via Dr. Bullard's reports and I will make periodic assessments to check on the progress." He looked down at the precursor Lance was filling out but kept on talking, not giving Lance a chance to get a word in. "I see that you are completing your precursor - that's good since we'll need that completed and on file by the time your second session starts. We can go ahead with the initial assessment and first stage today."

As the doctor continued talking and explaining the "program" to Lance, it became increasingly obvious to him that he was in the wrong place. The fact that they kept calling him by another person's name should have tipped him off, but there was no doubt now as to what this place really was and what this whole thing was about. While part of what the doctor was describing did involve getting a standard physical, the other things he elaborated on was so much more than that. Lance could hardly believe what he was hearing.

Dr. Pritchard talked fast and seemed to never pause to take a breath, but Lance hung on his every word, his heart beating harder and faster with each point the doctor made. The next five minutes seemed to fly by and by the time the doctor was done, Lance found it hard to digest. Finally, Dr. Pritchard was done. "I know it's a lot to take in and this program will require some considerable resources and time, but I believe that you will be completely and totally satisfied with the results, "he said as he firmly patted the bulge near its halfway point along his thigh. Lance glanced over at the younger doctor and he returned his look by patting his bulge as well while delivering an arrogant, cocksure grin - the type of grin that a man has when he knows he's the king of the hill of any room he walks into just by the sheer knowledge of what he possess in his pants. Lance looked at the two men standing before him and his decision was made. He had long since forgotten all about trying to correct the men on his name - at this point, it no longer mattered. Lance was too excited for that.

"So what are we waiting for - let's get started!"

---

Joan could hardly keep still during the rest of the deposition, constantly looking at the clock on the wall, trying to will the second hand to tick faster. The deposition had taken on new life after the brief intermission earlier. It was even more livelier, more heated and a lot more graphic in the details Marge provided. Joan got the hint that Marge had been "unleashed" by their talk and before long, she had everyone in the room wiggling in their seats; even the plaintiff was caught adjusting himself from the certain boner Marge was causing him to sprout. After two hours of the show, the lawyers for the defense finally put Marge on a leash and reigned her back in. As the room dismissed and the people started to file out, Marge discretely placed her business card on top of Joan's files and walked out. When Joan got back to her desk, she flipped the card over on the back and immediately programmed Marge's cell number, office number and email address into her phone before shredding it. She put away all of her files, told her supervisor she was leaving for the day and quickly headed out.

As soon as she got to her car, she sent Marge a text:

"Hi - it's Joan. Let me know time and place. Thx."

She placed the phone on the passenger seat and waited anxiously, glancing at the phone every few seconds to see if the text had come in. She checked her phone to make sure the ringer was back ON so she could hear the chime. After a couple of minutes went by, she picked up the phone and started to compose another text but thought better of it and erased it. "Come on Joan - get a grip! You're acting like a little school girl," she giggled to herself. "Get a grip - she'll reply. Let's drive around a bit and get your head clear."

She started her car and drove slowly towards the exit. As she was about to turn out onto the street, he phone chimed. She jammed the brakes hard (thankful that no one was behind her) and grabbed her phone. It was Marge:

"Meet me in DC. Marriott on 14th & Penn. 3:00. Rm 712. See you then ;-)"

Joan's pulse raced as she put the phone down and tried to calm herself. She looked at the clock on her radio - it was only 12:45. "Damn," she said aloud to herself. "That's almost two hours. It'll only take me 30 minutes at the most to get there. What the fuck am I gonna do for the rest of the time? Hmmmm I'll go find a place to park and walk around for a bit. Oh damn - what about Lance?" She looked behind her, put the car into reverse, and pulled back into the parking lot, parking away from main building in another section of the lot. She sat for a minute and thought about what she'd tell Lance. He'd be able to get home ok since there was a bus line that stopped a few blocks from their house and had used it several times in the past. She picked up her phone and scrolled through her call list to his number. She listened to it ring and ring until finally his voicemail came on. "Oh yeah - he's probably at his physical now" she thought as she hung up. She decided to send him a text:

"Hey sweetie. Headed to a mtg in the District - don't think I'll get back in time to pick u up. May run late and partners may want to eat in town so I'm going to have to take a rain check on dinner tonight. I'm really sorry :-( - but I'll b sure to make it up to u ;-). send me a txt latr n let me kno how the doc appt went. Luv u <3"

After she sent the text to Lance, she replied to Marge:

"Got it. C u at 3"

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I'll let you two get started," Dr. Pritchard said as he extended his hand to Lance. "It was good to meet you. I have a meeting to run off to so Dr. Bullard will take it from here." He gave a quick nod to Dr. Bullard, another one to Lance and left the room. AFter the door closed, Dr. Bullard moved over to the desk. "First of all, call me Brandon. 'Dr. Bullard' seems so stuffy to me - especially with what we're going to be doing over the next few weeks. Have a seat. And speaking of the next few weeks, I have to warn you before we get started that you won't be able to have sex for 48 hours after we start, is that okay?" Lance sat down in the chair in front of the desk as Brandon sat down behind it. Lance thought about the "no-sex" stipulation and knew he'd need to come up with something good since he knew with the boys out of the house, Joan would want to fuck like rabbits. "I think I can manage that for a couple of days. I'll think of something," he said. "Good," Brandon said as he clicked away at the keyboard a few times before turning to address Lance. "So, Lang, tell me why you are interested in the program." Lance sat up and cleared his throat. "Well, to start, I think my information is incorrect in the system and the nurses said they'd take care of it. My name is actually Lance. Lance Williams." Brandon gave a quick look at the screen again. "I'm sorry about that, Lance. I'll make sure you are taken care of with this." "Thanks," Lance replied. "As far as the program, to be completely and totally honest with you doc - I mean 'Brandon' - this was a mistake. Not that me being here now is a mistake - after what Dr. Pritchard laid out I definitely want to participate in the program - but that 'Lang Williamson' guy is actually who should be here. Apparently our emails are close and I was sent his info by mistake. I was supposed to be going to a new doctor to get a standard physical. I had no idea about this place or that a program like this even existed. But believe me when I tell you that I WANT to be here. And I hope I can continue."

Brandon sat back in his chair and gave Lance a long look, as if pondering the dilemma facing him. "The only problem with that is that there's a waiting list to get in here and you've taken Lang's spot. And there's a pretty sizable deposit that has to be paid as well." Lance sat up in the chair. "I totally understand about the deposit and whatever is required, I can take care of that balance today before I leave the office. But since I'm here and already started, can't you make an exception?" Lance was careful not to sound like he was pleading, but he could feel desperation starting to creep into his voice and felt himself starting to tense up. He slowly adjusted his body to a more relaxed posture and adjusted the tone of his voice. "And I'm certain that there can be made room for both myself and Lang." Brandon thought a few moments and sat up, placing his elbows on the desk. "Okay, I think I know a way we can make this work. But you'll have to pay significantly more than the deposit in order for Pritchard to sign off on it. He's a stickler for paperwork, but loves a profit even more. You won't have to pay more than the original cost of the program, but your initial payment will need to be sizable in order for him to consider it." Lance sat back up in his chair. "How much are we talking? What was the deposit and what was the total of the program?"

Brandon opened a green folder sitting on the table, flipped though a few sheets, and then pulled one out and gave it to Lance. Lance sat back and scanned the document until he found the section that explained the costs. He knew it was going to be expensive, but he wasn't prepared to see what they were asking. "Is this the full amount of the program here?" he said as he laid the paper on the desk and pointed to a figure. "This isn't at all what I expected. This is actually very reasonable, almost cheap." Brandon chuckled a bit as he sat back. "No, Lance, that's the 'yearly' fee of being in the program. If you go back and read the second para, it states that once you start, you're a member for life. That fee is the yearly cost." He stood up and walked around to the side of the desk, making sure he stood at an angle that let Lance make out the feel extent of the bulge running down his leg. "Think of us like the IRS - an extension if you will ... an arm, or rather a leg," he said as he clenched his ass cheeks, making the protrusion in his pants flex and expand. "We'll be collecting that yearly fee until the day you die," he said with a chuckle. "Part of the program involves semi-annual "spot checks" where you come in and get a treatment to help maintain your growth. Look at it like a maintenance fee for a time-share; in order to use the services, you have to pay the fees. If not, your privileges to the timeshare are revoked. It's the same thing here. If the spot checks are not performed, your privileges are revoked and there's a regression. But the regression takes away more than what you originally started with. So having this bit of info, do you still want to be a part of the program?" Lance didn't hesitate with his response. He made good money, had a sizeable savings and other accounts with cash tucked away for all manner of emergencies or special occasions. This was a special occasion in his mind and he was not goint to let it pass him by. "The money's no problem," he said. "I'm all in." Brandon let loose a big broad smile. "Great. That's the positive attitude we want from all of our candidates. As a matter of fact, let's see started to see what you're working with. Stand up and take off your clothes. Let's go ahead and start the exam."

As he stood up, he heard his phone chime - it was the text message from Joan. "Yes!" he thought. "This'll provide the perfect excuse for tonight at least." Brandon looked impatient. "We should really get started," he said, motioning to Lance's phone. "Oh, sorry," Lance said. "It was my wife. I think the first night of no sex has been taken care of." "Good," Brandon replied. "Now let's get to work."

Lance quickly undressed while Brandon was busy typing notes into his tablet. Lance was grateful that the room was pretty warm and that his flaccid cock would not be subjected to any drastic shrinkage from cold air. Brandon put on a pair of latex gloves and stood in front of Lance. "Your flaccid size is nice ... roughly 5 to 6 inches, I'd venture to guess," he said. "It's about where mine use to be before I started the program. Any idea on how long you are fully erect?" Lance fought back the urge to blush. "I don't know really. Last time I measured was years ago when my wife and I were fooling around. I think maybe 7 inches but I'm not sure." Brandon then reached down and cupped Lance's balls. "You know these will be affected as well. Yours would be considered to be of average size but they are going to be maybe 3 to 4 times the size they are now. Maybe even bigger. You okay with that? Most men are a bit put off by the size they get but it's a package deal. You can't have one without the other." Lance didn't hesitate. "That's totally okay with me. I want them bigger anyway." Brandon chuckled and gave him that arrogant grin again. "Be careful what you wish for, pal." He took off his gloves and picked up his tablet. "We're going to need to get some accurate measurements. I hope you don't mind the process but we're going to need you to spring some major wood." He clicked the intercom button on his phone. "Sue - we're ready for you now."

---

Joan pulled in to the tight parking space in the parking garage of the Reagan building, the one place she knew she'd be able to find parking that close to the hotel during that time of day. She checked the clock - 1:45. The traffic had been much heavier than she'd expected coming from Springfield due to all of the highway roadwork but she still had a lot of time to kill before 3:00. She was too deep underground to get a cellular signal so she couldn't occupy her time with mindless surfing, but she was too anxious and nervous to even get out of the car. Finally, after about 15 minutes, she decided to get out and walk around a bit. "I've got an hour left to kill; I need to walk this nervousness off," she thought to herself. She got our of the car, popped open the trunk and then reached into a large duffle bag to took out a pair of more comfortable walking shoes. As she slipped them on, she wondered about what her time with Marge would be like and if she should 'dress' for the occasion. She wondered what Marge's tastes were and if she should spruce up more. She reached back behind the duffle bag and pulled out a nicer leather bag. She unzipped it and pulled out a pair of 7" cherry red heels she kept for 'special occasions' - she always giggled when Lance would refer to them as her 'pole shoes.' "I'm going to need something a bit sexier than what I have on if I'm going to wear these," she thought. "And the nearest lingerie store is either Macy's or Victoria's Secret at Union. Hmmmm ... I'll just keep things simple." She put the heels in her bag, closed the trunk and set off towards the elevators. "Macy's is closer and I know they'll have just what I'm looking for." As she stepped on the elevator, a rush of exhilaration spread all over her as she speculated as to what would take place when she and Marge were finally together:

Would she step back and let Marge dominate her or should she be the aggressor?
Would Marge have/want toys? If so, what kind?
Was Marge into bondage? She didn't know Marge that well - would she let herself be tied up?
Was Marge a screamer like she was? Does Marge even like noise?

A thousand and one questions ran through Joan's head and by the time she reached the ground floor, she was even more nervous. As she stepped off the elevator, she heard her phone chime with messages she'd missed while she was in the underground garage. She saw that there were two rom the office and one text from Marge. She quickly opened it and her heart sank as she read it:

"Chng of plans. Board called emrgncy mtg - headed to Ashburn. Will b checking into the Aloft Hotel off the toll road. Don't kno where u r but traffic isn't bad right now. Sorry for chng - can't wait to c u - will txt room details in a bit."

Joan read the text a few more times before it registered that she needed to leave. She sent another text to Lance:

"Hey hun - looks like I may be even latr getting back tonite- they changed mtg to some place out near Ashburn. Will try to call latr. How'd the appt go?"

Joan ran back to the elevator and went back down to the garage. She ran as fast as she could to her car and worked her way out of the tight confines until she was back up and on the road. She punched in the hotel into her GPS and speed off down Constitution towards highway 66.

Last edited: