Lance Gets a Physical (PE, BE, MFF)

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It took a minute for everything to register to Marge. Her mind was foggy and all she could see was the giant behemoth cock and the massive globes of tit flesh in front of her. Her heart was pounding so hard, all she heard was a loud roar in her ears from the pressure. She reached out and took a step closer to Lance. Lance flexed and keeled as hard as he could, causing his cock to jump and lurch up. The big phallus reared up high enough that it land with a “splat” in Marge’s outstretched hand. “That’s it,” Lance groaned. “That’s it … go ahead and lick it for me …” Marge heard none of what Lance was saying as she was off in a world all her own. She slowly moved over and sat on the edge of the bed, pulling Lance by his cock to stand in front of her. Marge slowly licked up and down the shaft, savoring the feel of the veiny texture across her tongue. She reached out and grabbed Lance’s ass to pull him closer. Lance stepped up and placed his right foot up on the bed. Joan was on the other side and stepped closer as well. She grabbed the heavy shaft and lifted it up, giving Marge full view of the massive sack. “Fucking gigantic,” Marge mumbled as she buried her face in them. She lathered her tongue over as much of the surface area as she could, even trying - and failing - to suck the big eggs into her mouth. “I’ve never seen nuts this big,” she said out loud to no one in particular. “I can’t even get them in my mouth.” Joan grabbed a handful of Marge’s hair and roughly pulled her head back so that she looked up at Joan. Joan bent down and thrust her tongue deep inside of her mouth. He pulled back, leaving a long string of saliva from her mouth to Marge. Joan then pushed her face back into Lance’s sack as she thrust her tongue into her husband’s mouth.

Lance grabbed Joan’s heavy right tit and lifted it up to his mouth. He hungrily licked and nibbled all around the nipple and aerola as Marge picked up the pace of her blow job. Lance shuddered as Marge flicked her tongue around the gaping piss slit and began to stroke the big stick back and forth. “My hands can’t go all the way around,” Marge panted as she increased the speed and ferocity of her strokes. Joan reached down and grabbed the base of Lance’s cock and squeezed. “Put it in your mouth,” Joan barked. “Suck that fucking horse cock!” Marge did as she was told and stuffed as much of the massive head into her mouth as she could. The warmth of her mouth was the final hurdle for Lance and he felt his hot load churn at the base of his cock. Joan felt his cock swell and pulse in her hand and knew he was on the verge of release. “Stroke it! Stroke it hard, bitch!” she yelled at Marge.

After a half dozen strokes, Lance threw his head back and his cock erupted, firing stream after thick stream of his white-hot jizz. The force and size of the thick jets took Marge by surprise and knocked her back on the bed. Lance grabbed the top portion of his shaft and pumped furiously as Joan continued to work the base. Lance gritted his teeth and threw his head back and howled as the geyser of cum continued to spray from the head of his cock. Joan had been become accustomed to his big loads over the last week but even this one took her by surprise. The volume of it was incredible. Marge grabbed and mauled her tits as Lance covered them with his hot spooge, each stream bigger than the one before it. Joan gave the big balls two big smacks and squeezed as much of them in her hand as possible while still maintaing hold of the big base. She recalled what Lance had said Dr. Long told him about one of the medications making his urine stream longer and fuller and she guessed correctly that it had an equal effect on his ejaculations. She was flabbergasted as she watched Lance’s cock spew rope after rope of cum all over Marge and the bed. Marge was now furiously shoving her fingers in and out of her sopping hole, relishing the hot bath she was receiving.

After a minute, Lance’s flow slowed to a trickle but his cock maintained it’s steel-intensity. Joan let go of his cock and quickly got up on the bed alongside Marge. She hungrily licked up the long, thick trails of cum that streaked Marge’s face, intermittently sharing her collection with Marge by driving her tongue deep in Marge’s mouth. Lance stood back and watched the two women hungrily and greedily suck up his discharge. His cock was still raging hard and he still needed relief. He moved into position between Marge’s outstretched legs and grabbed her ankles. Joan followed his lead and pulled Marge’s hand from her stretched gash and Lance pushed the head of his cock inside or her. Marge screamed with ecstasy. “Ahhhh shit!!! It’s so big! So fucking big!” she shouted, not caring at all if the other patrons along the hallway heard her. Lance braced his knees against the side of the bed, planted his feet and pushed more of his cock into Marge. Joan moved up and straddled Marge’s face, planting her fat pussy lips right on Marge’s mouth. Marge drove her tongue side Joan’s hot pussy, eating her for all she was worth. Joan tensed and her body seized as Marge found her target. Joan shook and hovered as the orgasm ripped through her body. Lance bent down and sucked her giant nipple into his mouth hard, intensifying the sensations.

After regaining her composure, Joan took hold of Marge’s ankles and pulled them back, allowing Lance to let them go and use his hands to grab Marge’s fleshy hips. He pulled Marge against him as he continued to drive more of his mule-sized cock into her. Marge’s body shuddered and her legs spasmed as a strong orgasm ripped through her. Lance tried to push further but bit resistance - he’d hit bottom. He didnt want to cause any undo pain to Marge but he really wanted to sink all of his shaft in. He looked down and saw that he had a little less than half of his cock still left to go. He reluctantly pulled back a bit and started to thrust back and forth. “Harder! Harder!” Marge shouted between licks of Joan’s pussy. “Don’t fucking pull back! I want it all!” Joan leaned over and kissed him deeply. “Fuck the shit out of her,” she whispered into his ear. “Drive as much of that big mother fucker into her as you can.”

Without hesitation, Lance plunged down into Marge’s quivering hole. After the second stroke, he hit the wall of her cervix, causing Marge to groan in both pain and pleasure. Joan let go of her ankles and Joan wrapped her legs tightly around Lance’s back, keeping him locked into place. Joan left her perch atop Marge’s face and took position next to her on the bed. Lance adjusted his stances and crouched a bit, causing the angle of attack on Marge’s gash to be slightly lower. He then took long, slow and measured strokes, plowing deeper and deeper, forcing more and more of his massive dong inside of her. “Ohhhhhhhh fuck fuck fuck fuck I’ve never been this full …” Marge groaned as Lance pushed more and more of himself inside of her.

Joan lifted one of her tits to her mouth and sucked n the nipple deeply as she watched her husband keep her friend riding the thin crest between pain and pleasure. It was almost surreal watching him work; she’d always thought Lance was a good lover and he’d never been one to have a loss of confidence, but this last week and the transformation he’d undergone physically had also changed him in other ways. He was more assertive, more in control, more sure of himself. He had the look in his eye of a man that was going to take whatever he wanted - and that was an extreme turn-on for her. She reached down and rubbed the hairless, silky smooth area of Marge’s pubic mound as inch by inch of Lance’s incredibly fat cock disappeared inside of her friend. She sucked harder on her tit while squeezing the nipple of the other tit hard. She couldn’t wait to feel that trunk inside of her, but right now, she wanted to watch her man break this woman in.

• Love
Reactions: B_er

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The sounds of moans, groans, flesh smacking against each other and the unmistakeable sounds of a pussy getting drilled the right way, filled the room. Marge gritted her teeth and held on to the edge of the bed tightly as she felt Lance bear down and increase his pace. Lance had moved his left hand from holding her leg to grabbing and squeezing on her big tits. His right hand still greed her leg tightly as leverage as he drilled deeper. From the very minute she’d laid eyes on the monster - even though it initially frightened her, she knew she had to have every inch of it inside of her. She loved the way his big balls smacked against her big ass, their full weight slammed against her and made her big ass shake with each smack. Oh, those balls! She’d never seen a set of nuts that big before - proportionally or not. The overwhelming size of them completely frazzled her and she struggled to get her head around seeing a human with gonads that size. And the way Joan handled them all "rough-and-tumble" like made her swoon. She couldn’t wait to get a chance to manhandle that big sack.

Marge was in pure bliss. The friction was almost overwhelming and she could feel the fat ridge of the head pushing and spreading her walls wider and wider, making way for the immense girth of the fat shaft pushing and pulling in and out of her over-stretched canal. With her cervix now lifted and the angle of attack Lance was taking with his strokes, Marge was feeling his cock in places she didn't know she had - places that even her largest toy had ever reached. She locked her legs harder bend his back and prodded him to go even deeper. Lance grunted as he pushed and thrusted and pushed and thrusted and pushed - but he could go no further. He looked down between his legs and saw that he still had at least a good three or so inches still left. Lance shuffled and adjusted his angle several times but could go not further.

Joan moved into position beside Marge and pulled her legs up so that her knees touched her chest. Or at least she tried to - the massive expanse of tit meat made the maneuver quite difficult. “You’re really going to need to limber yourself up, girl, “Joan said to herself. “You’ve got to make room for these big fuckers to get in all the positions he likes.” With one hand she pulled her left knee up and moved her left tit towards the middle, then locked her leg in the crook of her arm. She did the same to the other side and settled in. “Come on over her to moma,” she purred. “We don’t want all of that good meat left out in the cold.” Joan had yet to take him balls deep but the way the atmosphere was so charged with raw lust and the way she’d watched him manhandle Marge gave Joan the feeling that tonight was the night it would finally happen.

Lance slowly withdrew from Marge’s hole, the large head releasing with a loud “pop.” Marge groaned at the release and nearly rolled off of the bed. Lance stroked the juice slickened shaft and took a couple of steps back from the bed to size up the way he wanted to go into Joan. Seeing her folded up the way she was with her giant tits smushed together between her legs was highly arousing and made his cock throb even harder. “Damn,” he muttered. He felt his balls literally lurch inside of the his big sack, then without warning, his cock let loose a large stream of pre-cum. The finger-thick, foot-long rope landed squarely on Joan’s snatch, to which Lance quickly smeared all over her puffed lips before swiping the excess on his own shiny head. “Fuck, babe!” Joan exclaimed. “I’ve never seen you do that before! That’s so fucking hot - stick that big dick in me right now!”

Lance stepped forward and pressed the head of his cock into place and paused to take in the site. In front of him lay his gorgeous wife, turned sex-crazed monster with helium balloon sized tits, and next to her lay her freshly-fucked friend that had the look of a woman that had just experienced the best fuck of her life. Lance’s chest swelled with pride; he’d never been a guy to have an overblown ego but at that moment he knew all that was going to change.

He wrapped has hand around as much of the base as he could and squeezed as hard as he could as he pushed the head inside of her. Joan squealed as the force of the entry pushed the air out of her lungs. Her drenched pussy quivered and pulsed as Lance sank inch after hard thick inch into her in once long hard stroke. The deeper he went, the louder Joan’s moans got and the more ragged her breathing became. Lance sank over half of his cock inside of her before he pulled back a couple of inches, then plunged several more inches inside of her. He mimicked the maneuver and soon was pounding and slamming into her with such force that the entire bed move with each thrust. Lance was a machine, using long, punishing strokes, withdrawing several inches before slamming his cock back into Joan. Joan knew Lance wasn’t fully inside of her but she knew he was deeper than he’d ever been before. She generally didn’t like really hard, really rough sex (she did enjoy the occasional hair pull and smack on the ass but Lane had rarely went that far) but at that moment, she wanted nothing more than for him to drive his cock in and out of her with every bit of strength he had.

Marge had rolled over to her side now and was up higher on the bed, pinching and pulling on Joan’s nipples, still amazed at the couple’s sizable attributes and the way they went after each other. She’d never seen such a steely look of determination on Joan’s face before, even when she was trying to take all of Marge’s own toys. Marge’s sense were on overload as the room reeked of cum and sex and her eyes and ears were filled with the hot passionate sex in front of her. She shouted at Lance to “fuck her harder” and reached back to smack his ass to help spur him on. She leached over and licked and sucked on Joan’s huge nipples, then kissed her passionately.

Lance could sense Joan was on the verge of letting go so he suddenly pulled out. The quick exit precipitated Joan’s release and her pussy gushed as she squirted a huge amount of juices from her spasming hole. “Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!” she shouted as she watched her pussy spout the big load of liquid out onto the bed and the floor. Lance grabbed her legs ankles and pulled them towards him and made her move over onto her stomach. He pushed her up towards the middle of the bed then moved into position to mount her. Marge grabbed the shaft and lathered the big head in her thick saliva, then guided to Joan’s leaking pussy. Lance grabbed her hips and pulled her back to him as he thrust inside of her, pushing his dick deep into her. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled back hard as he rode her. He moved one of his hands down underneath the bit expanse of tit meat that rested on the bed. Joan’s tits were so big that they hardly swung back and forth - they were pretty much laying on the bed, even in the position she was in with her arms fully extended. Lance grabbed the fat nipple and pinched it hard as he pulled her hair harder.

Joan yelled in ecstasy, relishing this raw, ultra aggressive side of her husband. “Fuck yeh, you big docked bastard! Yank my fucking hair! Fuck! That’s it - pull it mother fucker!” Smack my ass! Fucking smack my ass! Yes! Yes! Harder! Harder! Ohhhhhhh dig that dick deep! Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yes! That’s it! Shit - it’s so fucking big!”

Marge got off the bed and quickly went over to large bag. She pulled out a large foot long dildo and laid it on the bed, then pulled out the accompanying harness. She quickly stepped into it and maneuvered the dong into place. Lance watched her as he pummeled Joan from behind and smiled. “I like where he head is at,” he thought as he watched her pull the straps tight to secure everything into place. The grabbed a big bottle of lube out of her bag and got back up on the bed. Marge was about to move into position underneath Joan but Lance had another idea. He pulled pulled out to a loud “squelch” and Joan fell forward on the mattress, exhausted. He rolled Joan over onto her back and motioned for Marge to get between her legs. “I’ve often wondered what you two look like together,” Lance said stroking the base of his cock. “How about you two give me a show.” Marge grinned and quickly got into position between Joan’s legs. She spread her legs and sank the thick latex monster into her. Lance watched the big woman fuck Joan with the dildo but after a few seconds, he had another idea.

Lance got up on the bed behind Marge and pushed her down so that she was nearly on top of Joan. “That was nice but I felt a little left out. So how about you fuck my wife while I fuck you,” Lance whispered hoarsely into Marge’s ear as he placed the big head at the entrance of her puckered asshole. “Fuck - I’ve never had anything in my ass that big,” she panted. Lance nudged his cock harder against the sphincter, coaxing it to relax. “Well I guess there’s a first time for everything,” he replied with a cocksure arrogance that Marge found irresistible. Now relax and concentrate on fucking my wife with that big fake cock.”

• Love

secrets

Just Browsing
Media
I really have to say, long time lurker on this site, that this story is epic. Can't rate highly enough. All my best for many more.

JC69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm loving this story and keep checking for updates--Keep it cumming!

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lance braced himself on the bed and pushed his head past the quivering spinchter of Marge’s gaping asshole. She moaned deeply as she felt the massive intruder fill her ass like it had never been filled before. Lance reached down and grabbed the large bottle of lube and squirted a generous amount along the shaft. He pulled out with a loud “pop” and coated the head and Marge’s ass with the slippery liquid. He quickly pushed back in and felt the going a bit easier with the aide of the lube, but her anal canal was still vice-tight. “Fuck it” he muttered to himself and pushed more of his thick dong inside of her. Marge could only groan, totally taken by Lance’s huge cock filling every crevice of her.

“Fuck, I can hardly breath,” Marge thought as she fought hard to keep her self as relaxed as possible. But that was no easy feat as every nerve ending in the tight canal was on fire, riding the fine line between pain and pleasure as Lance continued to stuff his fat sausage inside of her. Joan lifted her head slightly and grabbed Marge’s large tit and stuffed it into her mouth, causing Marge to groan harder. She hooked her right leg against the back of Marge’s leg and pulled her towards her in and effort to spurn Marge to continue fucking her with the big fake cock. “C’mon, fuck me!” Joan shouted around a mouth full of Marge’s nipple. She bit down hard on the sensitive nip and caused Marge to bury the big dong deep inside of her throbbing pussy. “Fuck! Yes! That’s it!” Joan yelled. The interaction of the women underneath him spurred Lance’s own lust and he drove his cock deep into Marge’s ass, nearly knocking the wind out of her. “Fuck - I’ve never had anything that deep before,” she thought to herself as her head began to swim from the sensations.

After a few moments, the trio had established a frenzied rhythm, with Lance driving into Marge as she was on the backstroke of pumping Joan. Lance really wanted to slid his cock inside of Marge’s hot pussy but the brace of the harness was in the way, and he didn’t want to stop her from pounding into Joan. The sounds of moans and groans and bodies smacking against each other filled the room. The harder Lance fucked Marge, the harder she drove into Joan. Lance’s big balls swung like a wrecking ball, smashing against both ladies asses with enough force that they left large bruise spots. The sting from each slap was like fuel to a spark plug, further igniting his charge. It took a great deal of effort for him to finally make the move, but after several minutes of hard, jackhammer fucking, Lance decided he needed to extract himself before he shot his load deep into Marge’s bowels.

Instead of completely stopping his thrusts, Lance slowly and methodically made his thrusts more and more shallow until finally only the fat head remained, the tight spinchter of Marge’s ass held the neck of his cock like a vice. He gritted his teeth and quickly pulled back, his cock exiting her tight anus with a loud pop. Marge screamed in relief, her ass hole gaped wide after being released. Lance quickly moved into position up on the bed up behind Joan’s head and stuck his big rod between them, letting it rest the the immense cleavage of Joan’s massive tits and his big sack draped over his wife’s face. Marge attacked his cock instantly, licking and sucking him clean. Joan grabbed his cock and moved her head from underneath Lance’s heavy ball sac. “I want to taste that creamy asshole,” she said as she ran her tongue up and down as much as she could of the shaft. Lance adjusted his position and moved back and to the side, allowing Joan to stuff as much of Lance’s rigid cock in her mouth as she could. Marge moved her head down the shaft and nuzzled her face into the massive expanse of his scrotum, licking and nibbling on the base of his gigantic tool.

“Yehhhhhhhh,” Lance moaned as he grabbed a handful of Joan’s hair. “Lick it clean, bitch! Lick all of that nasty ass juice off my cock!” With his other hand, he grabbed Marge by the back of her head and shoved her face down closer to Joan’s. “Come on, you mother fucker! I’m loving the way you’re lickin my big fuckin balls, but you need to get down there and help her clean my cock!” Hearing the raw, animalistic lust in Lance’s voice made Marge fuck Joan harder as she moved down Lance’s shaft. She met Joan at the end of the fat dong and the two battered Lance’s deep purple head with their tongues. Lance slapped Marge’s big ass several times, enjoying the way the large flesh shook and wobbled with each strike. “Take off that dick, he said gruffly as he pushed her back from Joan. “Let’s see how you like the real thing.”

Marge pulled out of Joan’s sopping pussy and quickly unbuckled the straps from her waist and legs. Lance laid down as Joan moved out of the way. He grabbed the base of his cock in his left hand and with his right, he reached over to Joan and pulled her closer. She immediately grabbed the monstrous tower of hot flesh and stroked it hard, pumping it with great force. Marge looked at the height of his cock and gasped. “Just how long is that thing? Good fucking grief - there’s now way I can get up on that thing!” Lance laughed. "Come on up here," he said, motioning for her to straddle his chest. Marge got up top of Lance as instructed and Joan pushed his cock down towards his chest. Marge quickly saw what Lance was doing and adjusted herself so that she lined up his cock with her dripping pussy. She braced her hands against the headboard and pushed, forcing her body to slide back and onto the big stick.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Ahhhhhhhhhh” Marge and Lance moaned in unison as she slid her hot, pulsing snatch over the beefy appendage. Marge pushed until her arms were straight against the headboard and she couldn’t push any further. She reached back and felt for what was still left and gasped. “I can’t take anymore and there’s still so much left,” she said through gritted teeth. Joan smiled and moved between Lance’s legs. She gave each of his monstrous testicles two hard whacks, spurring him to pump his cock. Marge wailed as Lance pistoned his cock in and out of her. He grabbed her waist and pounded his cock relentlessly up into her. Her big juggs swung and flopped about, thumping into his face with each stroke. Joan gave Marge’s ass a smack so hard that it left a bright red imprint of her hand. The sting of the contact made Marge yell in pain. Marge whacked the other big cheek and screamed at her to ride Lance harder.

“C’mon bitch! Take all of that big cock!,” Joan growled into Marge’s ear. Lance’s chesst swelled with a mixture of pride and lust at how Joan was reacting and participating. He noted that while she was vocal and very engaged when Lori shared their bed, that was something about Marge that brought something extra out of her. He loved seeing his wife in this dominating role and could feel a surge of adrenaline from from his massive balls all the way up the shaft to the the thick rock hard glans. Marge’s pussy squelched and spat its juices all over Lance’s cock as her big tits mashed against his face. He moved his head to see that Joan had Marge by the back of her head and had her left tit lifted and mashed against Marge’s face. The sunken nature of her cheeks indicated that she was sucking Joan’s nipple as deeply as she could into her mouth. The sight spurred Lance to pump even harder and faster.

The fullness Marge was experiencing was almost unbearable. Not even her biggest toys had filled her so fully and completely. The intense friction bordered on excruciating pain but the overwhelming pleasure of what she felt was just as intense. She bit down on Joan’s nipple inadvertently in an effort to keep from screaming and she felt Joan tense and pull her fence even deeper into the massive expanse of the gigantic left tit. She heard and felt Lance’s big ballsac smacking against her ass and his thighs and the grunting and groaning he was doing was getting faster and louder. As much as she didn’t want it to stop, Marge hoped that he was ready to drop his load. She spat the big nipple out of her mouth and tried to goad him on. “Come on big boy,” she said between ragged breaths. “Shoot all of that thick hot juice deep in my pussy! Oh yeh - I wanna feel it! Come on baby and drain those big balls for me again!” Lance smirked and slowed his thrusts. “I don’t think so,” he grinned. “I’m nowhere near ready to cum just yet. We’ve got a lot more fucking to do.”

Lance slid down on the bed while simultaneously pushing up on Marge, effectively lifting her off his cock. The thick dong dislodged from its tight confines after considerable effort and Marge fell on the bed to the side, exhausted. Lance moved to his right and stood on the side of the bed. Joan was on him immediately, sliding her lips and tongue up and down the long shaft. After licking every square inch of the big beast, Joan laid down next to Marge and Lance straddled her chest, dropping the heavy log between the big balloons with a thud. Joan spat several large thick wads of saliva on his cock and smeared it all over the shaft before enveloping the big dick in her big juggs. Lance leaned forward and braced his hands agains the headboard. He could only grunt as he took long, slow and measured strokes, pushing and pulling his cock in the valley of hot flesh. He had done amazingly well is staving off his impending ejaculation but he knew he shouldn’t be able to hold out much longer. He closed his eyes and concentrated deeply on controlling his breath; watching the big cock head slide back and forth up against her Joan’s cheek was too much.

Joan was amazed at the mass of his balls were as she felt them rest heavily on her lower stomach. She looked over at Marge and once again saw her staring and watching wide-eyed at the size of Joan’s tits. “You like them?” she asked huskily. Marge shook her head slowly. “This tits are amazing. They’re so big … “ Marge trailed off as her fingers traced along the large swell of the underside of Joan’s tit. “The last time I saw you, you were big … but not like this … wow …” Marge shook her head and moved to press her body as close to Joan and Lance as she could. Lance felt Marge’s big tit mash against his thigh and be started to pump his cock faster and shorten his stroke. Marge reached up and grabbed Lance’s taut ass cheek and squeezed, then reached between his legs and took as much of one of his testicles in her hand, resulting in a deep growl from Lance and another increase in speed. Marge was amazed at Lance’s stamina, not to mention his gargantuan size. “I wonder if this big balls can dump another load like the first one?” she thought. “Only one way to find out.”

Marge gave his big sack a hard slap which made Lance roar with both pain and ecstasy. He pushed back away from Joan and moved back to straddler her legs. He grabbed the base of thick shaft in both hands and began to jack his dick furiously. Marge moved up next to Joan and thrust her tongue into her mouth. Joan sucked hungrily on Marge’s tongue while continuing to grab and squeeze her massive tits. Lance sat up on one knee, gritted his teeth and squeezed the base of his cock as he felt the first stream rocket up his urethra and fire from the gaping slit of his aching cock head. The thick rope of cum cleared the high rise of Joan’s tits and landed squarely on the junction of the women’s mouths. The next stream followed immediately behind and landed on Marge’s face. Lance quickly stood up on the bed and fired the the next several streams down on the women, covering them in his hot spunk. Lance dropped back down to one knee and gasped for breath as he watched Marge lick up as much as she could as Joan continued to squeeze and mash her big tits together.

After several minutes had passed, Lance climbed off the bed and made his way over to the bathroom, his big flaccid cock swinging between his legs like a heavy pendulum. He grabbed a bottle of water from the mini fridge under the sink and quickly drank it down. He grabbed another and did the same. After tossing the bottles in the trash, he leaned back against the opposite counter top and looked at his reflection in the full length mirror. His cock looked as if it’d just gone 12 rounds in a heavy-weight fight. The head of his cock, while now soft, was still a shade of purple and the shaft look puffy and swollen. The thick veins running from the base of his cock slowly pulsed and Lance wondered just how much blood it took to get him erect. His thighs were streaked with cum and the big ball sac hung incredibly full and low between his legs. “I’ve turned into a fucking freak - and I could care less,” he said to himself. He tried to wrap his hand around the base and chuckled at the futile effort. He heard a shuffling noise and looked up to see Joan come around the corner.

“Marge is out like a light. You really laid into her,” Joan said as she slid next to him and took his heavy cock in her hand. “I said it before and I’ll say it again: I don’t think I’ll ever get use to this thing being this big,” she mused. "And the crazy thing is that t’s only going to get bigger.” Lance smiled and felt the slow rush of blood pouring back into his cock. Lance lifted one her her big tits and smiled. “Well, you know you can always make these bigger to match,” he laughed. Joan playfully punched him in the stomach. “These ladies wouldn’t mind but any bigger and you’re gonna have a hard time getting that thing up in my pussy.” Lance shook his head in agreement. “Well what do you propose?” he asked. Joan took his growing cock in her hand again and gave it a squeeze. “Well, it looked like Marge was able to handled this big boy up her ass - let me see if I can top that.” Lance raised an eyebrow in surprise. “Oh? So you think you’re ready?” Joan gave a wink and headed back towards the bed. “Guess it’s time to find out.”

• Love

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lance looked down at his handy work and smiled. Both ladies laid spread eagle on the bed, both soundly sleeping. The room was quite warm and reeked of the heavy smell of sex. Even though now completely flaccid, Lance's cock bobbed in steady rhythm to his heartbeat. He was acutely aware of the weight of his massive testicles stretching the muscles and tendons of his groin and smiled - there were only a few men on the planet that could share in this privilege. His gorgeous wife was on her stomach her absurdly huge breasts sprawled out on either side of her. Lance watched her gaping asshole quiver and pulse, aftershocks of the brutal pounding he'd given her a few moments before. Marge was lying on her back, her own big juggs (nowhere near the enormity of Joan's) equally laid out to her sides. One leg dangled precariously over the side of the bed with the other draped over the back of Joan's meaty right thigh. Her pussy, like Joan's asshole, throbbed and pulsed from the invasion of Lance's hefty sausage right after he pulled out of Joan. Both women had Lance's spunk streaked all over them, large trails of jizz trailed over their bodies from head to toe. It was a sight Lance made sure he seered into his mind - and to be sure he never forget that site, he grabbed his cell phone and took several shots from several different angles.

But all of that fucking only made Lance even hungrier for more. He didn't know what had come over him but fatigue was nowhere on his mind - on the contrary, he could've easily gone another 3 or 4 rounds with each of them. He recalled Peggy telling him that he would need to ejaculate as much as possible several times a day but this was bordering on ridiculous. "There's no way I can spend my entire day either jerking off or fucking," he thought. "Joan couldn't handle me like that and I'd bruise my cock jerking it that much. I've got to find a better solution."

Lance decided to do some cleaning in order to take his mind off of the events of the last couple of hours. It had been a pure fuckfest on the level of his exploits with the Four D's. Joan had taken his cock in her backdoor like a true champion, taking more and more of Lance's cock than both of them even imaged that she'd been able to. He thought back to how she'd gotten up on the bed and spread her ass cheeks wide for him, how her hole puckered and flexed with each step he took towards the bed. He recalled how extremely tight the entry was and how he needed much more lube that he thought in order just the head in. But once it was inside, Lance slowed down very little, pushing more and more of himself deeper and deeper up her rectum. Lance had thoroughly gotten off on watching his wife’s lovely face contort and twist as she went through a roller coaster of emotions, from pain to pleasure, from fear to ecstasy, from shock to tranquility. He didn’t last nearly as long as he thought he would, blowing his load in roughly 10 minutes. It was immense, on the same level as this before it. He pumped two huge streams into Joan’s ass before pulling out and spraying the rest on her and the still out-of-it Marge. He looked over at the bottom of her cheeks where they met her thighs where her skin was starting to bruise from the punishment of his balls whacking her repeatedly. He reached down to rub the still sore area of the front of his sac and couldn't help but smile. "That's putting in work," he said to himself.

After he'd picked up all of the clothing strewn all over the room and got the room into some semblance of order, he decided to take a shower. The hot water felt wonderful as the jets from the large showerhead pulverized his body. He stood there for several minutes and melted in the hard massage the water gave his genitals. After a few minutes, he grabbed a washcloth, squeezed a large drop of body wash onto it and went to work scrubbing himself down. He quickly washed the rest of his body before settling in to concentrate on his gargantuan package.

He turned so that the water hit has back and, starting at the base, he lathered his cock and hefty balls in the body wash, taking care to ensure every square inch was covered. Then he took the wash cloth and, again from the base, worked his way down towards the head, scrubbing himself clean. Once he finished with his balls, he turned so that he was facing the water once more and allowed the water to wash all of the soap away. He repeated the process once more before giving his entire body another once-over. When he was finished, he felt exhilarated and refreshed. He stepped out of the shower, dried himself off then lotioned himself down, taking extra special attention to his package. He walked back out to the sleeping area and saw that Marge andJoan were now cuddled up together, still sleeping soundly. He looked at the time: 8:45 PM. He was famished and knew he'd need to get some food before their next round. He got dressed in a tshirt and sweatpants and decided to go get some takeout, knowing the women were going to be starving once they awoke.

He closed the door behind him and began to make his way down to the elevator when the door across the hall from him opened and a young couple emerged. They both stopped and stared at Lance and noted that both had a surprised look on their faces and smiled awkwardly at him. The young woman had a look of genuine awe as her eyes were riveted on the thick bulge showcased quite prominently through the sweatpants; her partners face was one of stunned disbelief. Lance nodded and kept walking, figuring they’d overheard the action from his room.

When he made it to the elevator, he was surprised to see the couple standing behind him. “After you,” he said, extending his arm and stepping aside. The young woman stared at his bulge unabashedly as she walked in, her companion clearly annoyed. When the doors closed, the young man finally decided to speak his mind. “Uhhh, sir, don’t you think that’s a bit .. uhhh … rude?” he stammered while trying to sound confident. Lance knew what he was talking about and decided to have some fun. Even as he thought about what he was about to do, he knew that it was totally out of character for him. But having a cock that size was a tremendous boon to his ego and he felt empowered like he’d never been before. “Excuse me? What did I do that was so rude?” Lance said, trying his best to feign ignorance.The young man shuffled his feet and looked at his girlfriend who was eyeing Lance’s meat like a tigress on the Sahara. The guy tilted his head and nodded at Lance’s crotch. “Uhhhh … don’t you think that’s a bit ... indecent?” Lance looked down at the fat ridge running along his inner thigh to the clearly visible outline of the fat head. “Oh, pardon that. I just grabbed the first pair of pants I saw. Generally my other trousers cover this thing pretty well.”

Lance grabbed the bulging meat at mid shaft and pulled it outward slightly, giving the young couple an eyeful. "Sorry if this is a bit bothersome for you,” Lance said continuing to lift the big log up and down. When the elevator door opened the young man hurried out and had to reach back to grab his girlfriend, who was still standing with her mouth agape, watching Lance’s fat meet sway underneath the thin material. “C’mon Tasha, let’s go,” the guy barked as he grabbed her arm. She quickly looked up at Lance and smiled as she left the elevator. Lance allowed the door to close and he had a good laugh before hitting the button to open the doors to walk out. He quickly made his way to his van and pulled out of the parking lot.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Joan groaned and stretched. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Marge laying next to her, staring at her. Joan smiled. “It’s not polite to stare,” she said softly as she stifled a yawn. “I’ve only been awake a couple of minutes,” Marge said. “You are absolutely beautiful when you sleep.” Joan grinned and leaned over to kiss her friend. “Thank you. You’re too kind,” she said mockingly and giggled. Marge reached over and took Joan’s immense nipple between her thumb and forefinger, rolling it between them. Joan closed her eyes and moaned. “These are truly magnificent,” Marge said almost in a whisper. “They are absolutely gorgeous. And so heavy,” she said as she slid her hand underneath to cup as much in her hand as she could. Joan adjusted her left tit and moved it so that both of them were on full display. “I’m glad you like,” Joan said. “I didn’t know how Lance was going to like them but he loves them, too.” Marge sat up at hearing Joan mention Lance. “I’m not quite sure how to say this so I’ll just say it: your husband is fucking incredible,” Marge said matter of factly. “Where is he anyway? That cock of his is … is … “ “It’s magnificent,” Joan chimed in, the big broad smile on her face stretched form ear to ear. “It’s magnificent, gorgeous, tree-trunk thick, baseball bat long, veiny …” she continued until Marge burst into laughter. “And it’s got me completely mesmerized too!” Marge countered. Joan laughed. “Yeh, it certainly does capture your attention.” Joan looked around the room and called out for Lance. "Hmmm, I guess he must've stepped out while we were asleep," Joan said. Marge laid back against he headboard. “Yeh, the dick knocked us both out pretty good. And it felt so amazing. I’ve never, ever been that full before. Completely filled - and there was still of ton of dick left out there.” Marge absent-mindedly starting to rub her pussy, her juices already starting to flow thinking about Lance's beefy cock. "I mean, it's bigger than my biggest dildos - and I have some big ones," she sighed. "The way it stretched me … ooooooooo … I want some more of that right now. I don't care if I can't walk straight for a week, I'm never going to stop until I can get all of that monster inside of me." Joan laughed at Marge's last statement, knowing full well that her friend would never ever reach her goal, especially if Lance continued to grow. Marge then to Joan and with a serious tone asked: “How have you been able to do it all these years? You never once let on that you had that waiting for you at home.”

Joan had to be very careful and very mindful of how she answered Marge’s question since part of the Program protocol was extreme discretion regarding outsiders of the Program. As much as she wanted to bring Marge fully into her world, she knew that would never and could never happen. "All I will say is that it's been an adventure," Joan said as she lifted one of her big nipples up to her mouth, hoping that the move would distract Marge. It worked. Marge slid over and gently licked the long fat nipple before sliding her tongue over Joan's lips. "And these beauties. How did they get so big so fast?" She sat up and lifted the heavy mounds of flesh, inspecting every inch of them. "I mean, there are no scars to be seen anywhere. And no bruising. Whoever did your surgery is remarkable." Once again, Joan had to tread lightly in regards to her treatments since she too was a part of the Program. While she didn't know of how those rules governed her and made a note to ask Tasha about it, for the time being she erred on the side of caution. "One day I'll introduce you. No surgery involved at all. The process is quite remarkable. But enough of all of that talk. How about you give these babies some real attention," she said huskily as she sat up on her knees and pulled Marge's face into her deep valley of soft cleavage.

As Marge traced the path of a long blue vein with her tongue, they heard the lock on the hotel door click, then softly open and close. They looked up as Lance turned the corner. "Oh, hey you two," he said, genuinely surprised to see them up and awake. "I thought you would still be asleep. I went out for some food," he said as he placed three large bags on a desk in the far corner. "Thanks, sweetie," Joan said moving to sit on the edge of the bed, "but I think the food can wait. We want something else to fill us up right now," she added, her eyes clearly fixed on the tremendous bulge in his sweatpants. Lance walked over to her and she untied the drawstring waistband of his pants and slid them down to the floor. His big balls swayed back and forth underneath the thick root of his cock, which hung down like slab of meat on a butcher's hook. Marge sat back and drank the in the view as Joan reached out and slowly traced the finger-thick vein along the top of the shaft from the base down to the glans, then repeated her trace on two equally large veins that ran along the sides of the shaft. Lance looked over Joan's shoulder at Marge laying on the bed, propped with her back up against the headboard, slowly rubbing her big tit with one hand while the other was between her outstretched legs as it slowly diddled her clit. Lance could see the wetness of her box as it glistened in the light of the bedside lamp. He took long deep breaths in an effort to control his breathing in an attempt to control his erection. But watching her wife's sexy friend like that, in that pose, wasn't helping.

"It's absolutely gigantic and it's not even hard," Marge uttered as Joan continued her inspection of Lance's genitals. She cupped the large right testicle in her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "And those things … you've got the biggest set of nuts I've ever laid eyes on. These are unreal," Marge said softly. Lance closed his eyes and breathed deeply. "I assure you, they are quite real," he replied. He moved closer to the bed and placed his hand on the back of his wife's head. With the other hand, he lifted his cock and dropped it over her right shoulder, then nudged her forward and pressed her face into the big sac. "Fuck it's so heavy," Joan groaned as she pressed her face further into his ballsac. The feeling of her warm, moist lips against his skin, then the feeling of her tongue snaking out and licking his balls made Lance grunt loudly and he noted that Joan's pace with her fingers had increased as well. He could feel the blood pumping into his cock and he braced his knees against the bed. As Joan lathered and bathed his big balls with her mouth and tongue, Marge watched the big dong slowly lift off Joan's back, each pulse and throb and pump of blood lifting it higher and higher. Her left hand and her inner thighs was totally soaked now, her juices freely running as her hand frantically rubbed her sopping box. Lance's cock surged and a large, thick glob of pre-cum lept from the fat cockhead and landed on Marge's ankle. She reached down, scooped it up with her finger and sucked it deep into her mouth. Several more large drop quickly flowed from the tip, but this time ran down the bottom of the shaft before slowly dropping down to the bed, leaving a long trail of the sticky fluid, like a spider weaving its web.

Joan pushed her face away from Lance's nuts and sat back on the bed, the big dong now bobbed and throbbed in front of her face. she looked back at Marge and saw how wet she was. "Looks like someone's ready for another fill up," she said lewdly as she moved Marge's hand out of the way and lightly spanked the big pulsing clit. Marge moaned and bucked her hips against Joan's hand. Lance kegeled hard and forced several more large drops of his thick pre-cum from his cock. Joan coated his head and top few inches of the shaft in the syrupy liquid and moved over. She grabbed Lance's cock by the shaft and pulled him up onto the bed and in position between Marge's legs. Lance grabbed Marge's right ankle and lifted it up. Joan guided the head of he massive phallus to the entrance of Marge's flowered lips and pushed the head past them. Lance pushed his weight in concert with the pull and all three watched as Marge's fat pussy lips spread and flared around the big intruder. With a grunt, a groan and another push, Lance slid his head inside of her, the fat ridge brushing against her clit.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh” Marge sighed. “That feels soooooooo wonderful.” She moved her left leg out further to help accommodate more of the Lance’s huge sausage. He reached down and pinched her nipple, sending sharp jolts through her breast. He pulled it back towards him sharply, eliciting a hiss from Marge’s lips and causing her snatch to throb and spasm wildly around the shaft. “Fuuuuuuuuuck,” Marge groaned as the fat ridge of Lance’s cockhead rumbled over the sensitive g-spot. Marge shuddered as Lance stopped his forward push and started to rock back and forth, massaging the sensitive area of her pussy with the head of his cock. Joan moved next to Joan and sucked her other nipple into her mouth, clamping down on it hard. Marge gripped the sheets with one hand and the other wrapped around Lance’s forearm tightly, her knuckles turning white through her tanned skin. She gritted her teeth and braced herself for what she knew was going to be one massive orgasm, when suddenly Lance stopped. She opened her eyes and saw that he was staring intently at her. “What the fuck did you stop for?” Marge said through ragged breaths. “You’re not coming until I want you to,” Lance said flatly. Marge tried to gyrate her hips but Lance held her hips with a strong, iron grip. “Oh you big fucking bastard! Fuck me!" She screamed at him. “Drive that big fucking cock in my cunt!”

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lance grunted and slowly pulling his cock back. “No no no no no no don’t leave,” Marge said exasperated. “Don’t you dare stop fucking this pussy! Please don’t stop!” Lance paused for several seconds and pushed forward, again stopping his advance to buffet Marge’s sensitive gland. Lance did the same thing as before - stopping just before she reached orgasm and pulling back, only to drive back in and torture her even more. And torture it was. Marge tried desperately to come but to no avail - Lance had her firmly in his control. Joan stuffed Marge’s mouth full of her huge nipples as she occasionally the spanked woman’s tortured clit. Just as Marge was feeling herself near the crest of the building orgasm, Lance once again would slide back. After several minutes of this, Lance decided he’d had enough. Just as he was starting his withdrawal, he shifted and thrust forward, sliding another 4 to 5 inches inside of her. Marge arched her back and wailed, surprised by the sudden deep intrusion. Lance pulled back until only the head remained, then drove into her again. He did this repeatedly, each time making sure that his thrusts were angled for maximum friction against her g-spot. Marge was delirious. After only half dozen strokes, she was finally able to let go.

Her pussy clenched like a vice grip around Lance’s shaft but he continued to force more of his cock deeper inside of her. The orgasm rippled throughout her body, seemingly affecting every nerve ending in her body. She tingled from head to toe as her clit throbbed from the overload. The reflex caused her to suck on Joan’s nipple like a vacuum cleaner, the suction hard enough that it brought Joan to a climax as well. Even though Marge’s muscles were clenched as tight as a drum head, Lance continued to assault her clit and her g-spot, pounding as hard as he could. After nearly half a minute, Marge’s body went limp, totally drained from the orgasmic tidal wave. Lance felt her pussy muscles relax and drive in as deep as he could. Marge could only muster a feeble moan as Lance drove into her. He looked down and saw that she’d been able to take only a little more than half of his cock. He pulled back and exited her gash with a loud “slurp.”

Joan was on him immediately, jerking his shaft hard while sucking as much of the big head into her mouth as he could. Although she couldn’t get her hand around the base, she squeezed the base of the shaft as hard as she could while she feverishly used her other hand and her mouth to work on the glans. Lance found that technique especially pleasurable and felt his balls start to churn. He helped her by wrapping his hand around the base as well, squeezing hard. The veins along the fat shaft flared and threatened to burst.

"I've always loved the way you suck my cock … but looking at you gorge yourself on that big thing is simply fucking awesome," Lance sighed as he watched his wife manhandle the big piece of meat. Lance almost felt detached as he watched her work, like he was having an out of body experience. He was brought back to reality when Joan bit down on the head, sending jolts of electricity running down the the base of his balls. Before he could comment, Joan gave each testicle a solid whack with her open palm, the sound of her hand smacking his flesh reverberating throughout the room. While Marge was still drooling on herself as she watched the couple work, she was amazed at the amount of punishment Joan doled out on her husband's cock - and just how much he seemed to enjoy and get off on it. She never seen a cock handled that roughly, but then again, she'd never seen a cock that size before until tonight.

Suddenly, Lance grunted and thrust his hips forward and unleashed a torrent of jizzum, the thick murky liquid fired from his cock like a missile, catching both of them by surprise. The first stream caught Joan squarely on the chin, the force of it knocking her backwards. Lance grabbed the shaft and pumped for all he was worth. Joan recovered quickly and wrapped her big juggs around the shaft. She locked her arms around her boobs and pressed them together as tightly as she could around Lance's spasming dong. His cock fired volley after volley of cum up from the deep cleavage. Marge looked on in awe, the sight reminding her of a volcano spewing its hot magma. The amount of cum Lance was dumping, coupled with what he'd already dumped was more than Marge could comprehend. "He's an absolute fucking machine," she thought to herself.

After several moments had passed and Lance's flow had ceased, Joan sat back agains the headboard, a look of total satisfaction on her face. She slowly licked up sucked up the big ropes of cum streaked over her chest and huge tits. Marge leaned over and aided in the task, running her long tongue over the massive expanse of Joan's right tit. Lance had slumped down on the floor at the foot of the bed, his cock still throbbing from the post-orgasmic spasms. His long root draped lazily over his leg and he watched as it slowly deflated to a semi-erect state. As much as he wanted to cum again, he required water - and lots of it. Sensing her husband was in need, Joan tossed a bottle of water to him. “Drink up dear,” she said softly. “You’ve lost a lot of fluid. And you’re going to need your stamina,” she added with a little giggle. Lance opened the bottle and guzzled nearly the full liter without stopping. He could feel the ache in his balls slowly subside and watched as they gently rose and fell in their enormous sac. Lance looked over at the clock in the bottom right of the television screen - 10:30. “Wow - we’ve been fucking for hours,” he thought. “No way we’re going to eat any of that food this late. But I need a little something to regain my energy.” Lance slowly made his way up to a sitting position, then moved up to sit on the edge of the bed. His large flaccid monster hung lazily over the edge, reaching more than halfway down to the floor. He grinned to himself as he looked down at his package. “I’ve got to be the luckiest fucking man not he face of the earth,” he said, his chest swelling with pride.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lance opened his eyes and stared at the clock on the television screen: 6:15 PM. “Never ceases to amaze me,” he said to himself as yawned. He looked to his right and saw the beautiful form of his wife snuggled up next to him, her massive chest gently rising and falling as she breathed easily. He always loved looking at her while she slept - the features of her body had always amazed him. And now her recent transformation had made her body even more amazing, if that were even possible. He felt his cock lurch and he looked down to see it swell ever so slightly in approval. Lance then looked to his left and saw Marge, snuggled up against him in almost the same manner as Joan. While her body wasn’t nearly as robust to him as Joan’s, he found her wide ass and big hips extremely sexy. He’d always been an tit and ass man, more tit than ass, and Marge’s big backside fit his fancy perfectly. He thought back to watching the big flashy cheeks bounce and wiggle as he fucked her from behind - “Mmmmmm,” he said to himself, savoring the memory. His cock lurched again at the thought and he couldn’t help but chuckle. “Down boy,” he said as he tried to calm down his growing cock. “You’ll get your chance at that again.”

Lance sat up carefully, trying his best not to wake his companions. He slid from between them down to the end of the bed, stood up and stretched. His cock was back to its flaccid state and Lance noted just how heavy his package was. “Feels like I’m carrying a load of bricks,” he thought as he massaged the big scrotum. He felt the urge to urinate growing stronger and stronger and made his way to the bathroom to empty his bladder. He spread his legs and braced himself over the toilet before relaxing his pelvic muscles, letting the waterfall of urine flow from his cock. The sound of the stream plunging into the water sounded like a clap of thunder reverberating in the small room. The hot urine fired from his cock like a firehose and Lance was amazed at just how strong the flow was, as well as the amount He made a note to talk with Dr. Long more about it on his next visit. He leaned forward and placed his hands on the wall in front of him. Lance let his head fall back, closed his eyes and let the electric sensations wash over him. “If every guy could experience how good this feels, every urinal in the world would be occupied 24/7,” he thought.

After nearly a minute and a half passed, Lance sighed as the stream flowed to a trickle. He grabbed the midpoint of the shaft and shook it to clear any residual fluid from the urethra. He caught some movement from the corner of his eye and looked over to find Marge staring at him in stunned disbelief. “I … I … wow … uhhhh how …”, was all she could stammer. Lance grinned and flushed the toilet, then walked past her to the sink to wash his hands. “Just how big is your fucking bladder?” she asked. “I stood there and watched you go on for nearly a minute - and you were already going when I woke up and came over here, so who knows just how long you there … how is that possible? I’ve never known a man to piss so much for so long with such force.” Marge said in nearly one breath. Lance laughed as he grabbed a hand towel to dry his hands. “It’s a side effect of some medication I’m on. I tend to retain a lot of water and when I pee — “ “Or cum,” Marge interrupted him. Lance chuckled. “Yeh, when I pee or cum, I tend to let go loose a lot.” Marge reached up and grabbed a big part of her hair that was matted and caked with dried cum. “Yeh, I think I figured that much out,” she said, eliciting a laugh from the both of them.

She reached down and took the shaft in one hand and cupped as much of his left testicle in her other hand as she could. “Fuck! They weigh a fucking ton!” Marge exclaimed. Lance puffed his chest and grinned. “You like?” he asked. Marge grinned and gave the big ball a light squeeze. “They’re amazing,” she said softly, moving closer to him. “The way Joan was hitting them … I’ve heard of guys liking it rough and getting off on pain, but that ... that was another level … that was almost brutal,” she said as she fondled the heavy gonad. “I mean, I can’t even fit my hand around just one of them … it’s bigger than a softball … “ she trailed off. “How bout you give it a squeeze?” Lance asked. Marge looked him in the eye as she slowly applied pressure. After a few seconds, Lance gave her a look as if to say “Really? That’s it?” Marge gasped and applied more force. “C’mon” Lance said as he leaned down and whispered in her ear. “Make me feel it.” Marge let of go the shaft and cupped the other big nut in her hand and applied more pressure than ever imagined she would on a guy’s balls. Lance groaned. “Mmmmmmmm oh yeah, that’s it. That’s what I like.” He felt the strong onrush of blood flow into his cock and reluctantly moved his hand down to stop Marge. “If you don’t stop now, you’re gonna wake him,” he said.

Marge slowly let go and started to massage his big balls. “I’m so fucking jealous of your wife. She gets to have this every day,” Marge said, a hint of melancholy in her voice. “Oh, that’s ok. I was taught to share,” Joan said. Marge and Lance turned to see the mage-breasted brunette standing near the entry with a big grin on her face. She reached up and grabbed her fat nipples and tugged on them as she moved closer to them. “Don’t worry. I don’t mind sharing as long as Lance wants to play along.” She turned to her husband and grabbed the thickening shaft in her hand. “and by the looks of things, I think he still wants to play.” They all laughed at Joan’s proclamation and Lance took a couple of steps back from them. “If you two don’t stop, the big fella’s going to need to be put down,” he said. Marge pouted her lips in mock tantrum. “Well, it doesn’t matter any way since I have to get outta her for my flight. Got to go to Denver for yet another deposition.” She turned to Joan and gently rubbed her big tit. “I really wish you were still on my legal team. I’d love for you to be out in Denver with me.” Joan sighed. “Yeh, I know. But now’s a bad time anyway. Lance and I have some appointments to get to today that we can’t miss. But when you’re done, fly on back out here and stay with us for a few days.” Marge smiled. “I’d like that,” she said. “Guess I’d better get all this cum off of me before I get on the plane, huh?” she said with a giggle as she headed towards the shower.

Joan watched Lance as his eyes followed Marge into the shower. "You've always been an ass man," Joan said, needling him. Lance smiled. "You remember how you shook yours at that party?" he replied quickly, making Joan blush. He reached up and pawed her heavy breast in his hand. "But these … these are making me strongly reconsider my position," he said with a sly grin. Joan playfully punched him as they Joan walked around the corner to the main area of the room. The room looked like a tornado had passed through it. “Fuck,” Joan muttered. “Did we do all of this?” Lance looked around and laughed. “Well, at least we didn’t break any furniture, huh?” Joan laughed. “Yeh, I guess you’re right. But it’s still early, and check out isn’t for another 4 hours. Not sure if they mentioned it you but I have to go back to the clinic today for a followup since my expansion stopped.” Lance shook his head. “Yeh, I vaguely recall Peggy or Tasha mentioning that. That’s cool since I want to talk to Dr. Long about some things. Hopefully Brandon will be there as well.”

“Is something wrong,” Joan asked. “No,” Lance replied. “There are just some things about the medication that I want to ask him about, my rate of growth, things like that. When you were slapping my nuts last night, which by the way I loved (which sparked a big smile from Joan), the thought came to mind about my hormone levels. After you did that, I could feel an aggressiveness that I hadn’t felt before and it made me cum really really hard. Harder than ever.” Joan nodded her head. “Oh yeh - I noticed it too,” she said as she gave Lance’s big sac a hard pat. "And you two weren't the only one that noticed," Marge said coming from around the corner briskly rubbing her hair with the towel. "You dropped a load and a half in my hair alone!" The trio burst into laughter.

"Sorry about that," Lance said as he picked up Marge's suitcase and placed it on the bed. "I'll try to aim better next time." Marge poked him in the chest, then gave the big soft shaft a playful slap. "Yeh, next time I want it all over," she said with a wink. Joan and Lance stood and watched as Marge finished toweling off and grabbed a pair of fresh underwear from the bag. Joan walked over to the other side of the room and tossed Marge her bra, then went about searching for her blouse and skirt. Ten minutes later, all of the items were retrieved and Marge was fully dressed. With the exception of her hair, Marge looked like she was ready to right into the board room. "By the time I land, my hair will be in a more manageable state," she said as she tossed it back and forth in front of the mirror. She looked down at her watch - 6:45. "We're about what - 15 minutes from the airport?" she asked as she gathered her bag. "Yeh, but get off the toll road at the second Old Ox exit and turn right on Ariane Way. Cuts 5 minutes off the drive," Lance replied. "Thanks," Marge said. "My flight leaves in an hour but you know how hectic the security can be - even when going thru the preferred lines. Anyway, last night was … amazing. I couldn't think of a better way to get to know you, Lance," she said as she gave him a hug and a kiss. She turned to Joan and gave her a tighter hug. "You're never getting rid of me now," she whispered into Joan's ear before giving her a deep, passionate kiss. Lance stood there and watched with great satisfaction as he fought back the stirrings of an erection. "I'll give you guys a call when I land," Marge said before heading out of the door. "Don't fuck too much without me," she added with a grin before shutting the door behind her.

Joan walked over to Lance and gave him a long, deep kiss. She stepped to Lance's right slightly in order to give his growing cock an unobstructed path. She reached down and grabbed the fat shaft in her hand and squeezed. "I think I need to get this big fella inside of me," she said breathlessly as she pulled away from him, but continued to squeeze the fat dong. Lance smiled and let go of his effort to keep his erection at bay. He kegeled hard, forcing more and more blood into the vast caverns of tissue of his cock, swelling his cock to full mast. "Damn," Joan muttered. She felt her snatch throb and pulse in anticipation. She rubbed Lance's huge balls and could already feel the low churn and rumble. She wondered just how much more Lance could come after everything that he expelled last night and as much as he urinated this morning. "Don't worry," Lance said as if reading her mind. "There's more than enough left in the tank."

"Oh? You think you have enough?" Joan playfully snarled. "I don't think you get just how much I enjoy seeing that monster spew its load." She reached down and lifted one of the heavy testicles and squeezed it hard. Lance groaned and felt his cock grow even stiffer. He slowly moved his hips back and forth, rubbing his big cock against the side of Joan's big ass. Just as Lance and Joan started to kiss again, Lance's cellphone rang. A few seconds later, Joan's phone started to ring. They walked over and saw that both calls were from the clinic. The two exchanged puzzled looks and answered their phones.

"Hello?" Lance answered as he moved to one side of the bed. Joan mimic the same action as she answered her phone and moved to the other side. It was a recording that played for both of them:

"Good morning. There has been a modification to your protocol and your presence is requested at our Silver Spring location at 9 AM. Thank you and see you soon."

Lance and Joan looked at each other as the call ended. "Well, that was weird," Joan said. "Yeh," Lance said slowly as he kept staring at his phone. "I wonder why Peggy didn't call?" He scrolled through his phone and dialed the support number for Peggy. Lance expected to hear the busty blonde's voice but instead he was met with only a buzzing tone that indicated the number was no longer in service. "Hmmm," he said as he disconnected the call. "Peggy's line's been disconnected. I wonder what's going on?" Joan shrugged her shoulders, her big juggs softyl swaying from side to side. "I dunno but looking at the time, I think we need to start getting ready to go." Lance looked down at his still engorged shaft. "Well, I don't think I can go anywhere like this. And it's not like I can just make it go away." Joan tossed her phone on the bed and walked over to Lance. Without saying a word, she grabbed his cock and led him to the shower. "Come on, big boy. Let momma show you how to multi-task."