Lance Gets a Physical (PE, BE, MFF)

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sunshine poured in through the huge windows, the vast forest of trees stretched out below him as far as his eyes could see. Lance sat back in the huge, oversized chair, feeling more relaxed and at peace than he’d felt in years. He smiled as he looked over at Delores as she massaged and ran her soft hands up and down his left arm and left thigh, while Debbie did the same on the other side. He could smell the distinct but soft fragrance of Deborah’s perfume as she slowly licked and caressed his right ear as Dianne followed suit on the other. Between his legs, Lori and Marge were feverishly working on his engorged cock, running their hands and fingers and tongue along the massive length. Each nibble and lick of their tongues making his cock throb harder and harder.

Standing next to the window, Tasha and Joan were engaged in an extremely sensual tongue fest as they slowly rubbed and squeezed each other’s massive breasts. Watching Joan’s milky white hands rub on Tasha’s dark skin was extremely sexy to Lance. He watched Tasha lift one of Joan’s huge breasts and swirl her snake-like tongue around the fat, pink, sausage-sized nipple. Just as Lance felt he was about to come, Peggy stepped into the room dressed in only white platform heels. The breasts looked unreal, so inflated that they looked like basketballs on her chest, the nipples and faint aerola barely visible. She had a wicked grin on her face and walked over to the big chair. To his surprise and dismay, he saw she had an airhorn in her hand. Lance wanted desperately to tell her to stop and give him a few more minutes, but before he could say a word, her finger mashed the button, filling the room with the deafening blat of the horn.

Lance woke up with a start, and after a few moments of gathering his senses, he turned to the source of the alarm and tapped the screen to shut it up. The alarm on his phone had did it’s job, and did it a bit too damn well. He let out a big groan of disappointment as he looked around the room, wishing his harem had actually been real. He looked out at the wind and rain batter the window. He saw a flash of light followed by the sound of thunder off in the distance. He looked over at his phone - 7:45 AM. He stretched and patted the big box between his legs. “Well at least you’re real, big fella,” he said aloud to himself.

The big machine hummed and purred between Lance’s legs, the soft clicks indicating the steady increase and decrease of the vacuum suction. The gentle massaging hands in his dreams were actually the soft industrial rollers inside of the MDX-5T, the latest toy that The Program was having him test. The “5T” as Lance called it, reminded Lance of a big electronic massage chair and looked more like some teleportation device from an sci-fi movie than a penis enlargement device. The large tan leather chair was ultra comfortable and had an actual top of the line massager built in, but the magic happened in the large chamber the sat between his legs.

The main chamber clamped around his cock like a suitcase, the seam along the top sealing up so completely that the line was barely visible. All of the controls were located in a small extension off the left side of the chair, or he could control it from an app he was able to download onto his phone. Lance preferred to use the control arm since there was a direct connection and no chance of any type of interference with the signal, no matter how well the Bluetooth connection was.

The timer on the readout was under a minute and counting down. He looked over at the total time and saw that he’d been in the chair almost an hour. He was about to key in another hour when Joan walked into the room.

Lance’s wife was a sight to behold. Ever since her “transformation,” she'd carried herself differently. She’d always been a confident woman, but her walk was different. Some of it was obvious in that she had to adjust her posture to support hew massive chest, but there was a walk or an air of confidence to her that bordered on arrogance. She knew she had the every eye of every man - and woman - no matter what room she walked into and she got off on it.

Lance had even noticed her change in demeanor at home. While he wouldn’t say that she’d become bossy, she was much more … assertive.

“Oh no you don’t,” Joan boomed as she walked into the den. “I’ve been waiting very, very patiently all morning for you to get done with that machine. It’s my turn now. Damn what the doctors said about no sex right after a session but I’m not waiting another 2 hours. I’m hot, I’m horny, and I’m wetter than that rain outside. Time to get the big fella free from that contraption and doing some real work.”

Lance didn’t mind the more assertive and more aggressive Joan, but he was a bit concerned that her hormonal imbalance might cause some unwanted friction at the wrong time. He made a mental note to ask about that with Peggy and Tasha when he made his next status call. But for now, he heartily obliged his wife and stopped the 5T.

Getting out of the chair was much more cumbersome than getting into it, especially with the added heft in his groin. When he opened the casing, Lance smiled at the giant sausage laying comfortably in the vinyl sheath. He grabbed the bars from the overhead support beam and lifted himself up, as if he was about to do a pull up on and exercise bar. His fat log swung between his legs, the weigh of it feeling like he was carrying a dumbbell.

The growl from Joan’s throat sounded like a dog ready to attack and she moved quickly into position to help Lance clear the rest of the machine. She grabbed the dong midway down the shaft and squeezed hard, making the already bloated veins bulge out even further. Her hand look impossibly small, her fingers several inches apart from touching. Lance winced at the vice-like grip but quickly adjusted his expression to make sure Joan didn’t catch it.

Lance's cock was huge, in every sense of the word. The last few weeks working so closely with the doctors at The Program had been remarkable. Drs. Bullard, Long and Jackson and their team of engineers had made some astounding advances with Lance and his growth, as well as Joan’s. Even though the 5T had been years in the making, Lance was able to lend a hand in the final design and had the privilege of being the very first one to test it out, and it was yielding great results. The turn Lance’s life had taken was still something he hadn’t gotten used to - and now this “new wife” of his was yet another piece he was trying to get his head wrapped around.

“Come on, big guy,” she cooed. “Let’s get that vast cream off so we can have some fun.”

“No vast cream today,” Lance said, looking a bit chagrin as he waved is hand at his cock. “This isn’t from the cream.”

“Oh,” was all Joan could say, her gaze going back and forth from Lance’s cock to Lance’s face. “This is ... new and different.”

“Yeh,” Lance said. Let’s call Peggy and see what we need to do.”

Reactions: B_er and bepjohn

icedogg33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm hopping Lance's growth is massive and indescribable. Hopefully his testicles have increased to such a volume that he has to ejaculate every hour before becoming horny beyond control. I'm really excited to find out his measurements and hopefully find out some unexpected side effects from the procedure. The premature precum firing was so hot. And Joan, hopefully something causes her to increase her breast size some more and now she wants to start a Harem and get more and more females to worship Lance.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The labs had taken on a whole different vibe, even thought they had been there a little over a week earlier. Lance and Joan took the short elevator ride up to the 5th floor and was immediately greeted by the buxom Peggy as soon as the doors opened. Even though they were now “part of the team,” Peggy still treated the couple as if they were valued customers, which in many aspects, they still were.

“Good morning Lance! Hey Joan - so good to see you both!” Peggy said cheerfully. The couple stopped dead in their tracks in drank in the view. Peggy looked totally different and it took them both a second to register who it was. Since they’d last saw her, she’d dyed her hair a dark brown with blonde streaks and the smooth even tone of her tan had deepened to a light caramel. Gone was the heavy eyeshadow and fire engine red lipstick; instead, she wore a subtle shade of grey and her lips were lacquered in a deep burgundy gloss. Gone was the tight nursing uniform and in it’s place was a grey, one-piece , knee length tube dress that mimicked the fit of Tasha’s legendary bodysuits. The 5 inch black platform heels showed off her perfectly polished toes and accentuate her calves perfectly. The transformation was stunning - she was gorgeous.

“Wow,” Joan stammered, looking Peggy up and down. “You look amazing,” she said, bringing her hand up to her mouth quickly to keep from drooling on herself.

Peggy blushed. “Thanks. I took a little time off last week and decided on a makeover. My role is changing here and I thought I needed to wear something more appropriate for the role. How do you guys like?” she said as she held up her arms and turned in mock runway-model style.

“I think you look absolutely fucking hot,” Lance blurted, causing both Peggy and Joan to laugh. Peggy stepped closer to him and patted the long bulge running down his leg. “Well I’m glad to see that you approve. Come on and follow me. Tasha’s waiting for you."

“Ah, Nick the Dick and Juggs McGhee - so good to see you two again!” Tasha said with a laugh as they walked into her office. True to form, she was clad in a muted green bodysuit with matching hairband and heels. Lance’s eyes locked in and followed her big hips, like a cobra being lulled by the charmer’s melody, as they gently swayed back and forth as she walked over to them. She walked over to Peggy and beamed.

“Well look at you! I’d heard you were back from vacation today; damn girl you look fucking amazing!” Tasha said as she took Peggy by the shoulders and turned her around so she could get a full view. Lance was too busy watching Tasha’s huge udders jiggle and jostle in their lycra casing to notice that they were talking to him.

“Uh hello! Earth to Lance,” Tasha teased bringing Lance out of his trance with a jerk. The women laughed. Lance looked at them and wondered just what he’d done to deserve all of this. He had access to enough tit and ass flesh to make a man go into sensory overload - AND he had a cock big enough and equipped enough to service them all a thousand times over. The swell of pride he felt well up in his chest felt wonderful.

“I was just admiring all of you gorgeous ladies, the tops of which happens to be this perfect piece of work right here,” he said as he grabbed Joan’s hips and pulled her to him, making her blush and the other women giggle.

“Yeh yeh lover boy! Whatever,” Joan kidded him.

Peggy told them she would talk to them later and left. Tasha motioned for them to take a seat.

“So, I got your message about your session this morning and I must say, the numbers are a little peculiar," she said, the loud clap of thunder outside underscoring her words. "Can you take off your pants so I can get a better look?” she asked Lance.

“Sure,” Lance said as he stood and untied the drawstring of his sweatpants, letting them fall down around his ankles. The big, meaty shaft and hefty ballast swayed softly back and forth. Tasha sucked in her breath sharply.

“Damn,” she muttered under her breath. She’d expected Lance to have grown but she didn’t really get what she was seeing. “Is that vast induced?” she asked. “Nope,” Joan interjected quickly before Lance could get a chance to form the words on his lips. “That was just from the machine. No added creams.”

Lance’s cock was immense - it was the girth that blew her away. Tasha estimated that the base of his cock was well in excess of 9” in circumference and tapered slightly down only slightly maybe a half inch, if that, if she had to guess. The vascularity had increased dramatically as she noted more veins and they were quite large. The head of his penis was enormous, the coronal ridge flaring menacingly; and this was all while he was flaccid. She could only imagine what his erect cock would look like.

Tasha moved to the side of her desk and folder her arms underneath her massive chest, her enormous nipples stretching the fabric in a way that suggested to Lance that she was very much aroused. He took a quick glance at Joan and saw that her nipples had been provoked as well. As much as he tried to hold it back, he felt the dam break and a flood of blood rushed into the caverns of his vast meat. His cock shifted and lolled to the side in response. Tasha smiled.

“Seems like the big fella is waking up,” she said, her voice barely audible. She looked at Joan, then to Lance. “As much as I’ve love to play with that for a while, I need to take some measurements and get a blood, urine and semen sample. I know that what I’m seeing are post-pump gains, but the fact that the base of your cock is that large suggests that other factors may be at play since your flaccid length is still in the same neighborhood as before. Couple that with no dramatic increase in testicle size, I’d say we may need to adjust protocol once again.”

Lance rubbed his chin and stared past Tasha in thought. “Hey there,” Tasha said as she waived a hand in front of Lance to get his attention. He jerked at the sudden movement of her hand across his field of vision. “Sorry,” Lance said sheepishly. “Got a little lost in thought.”

Tasha chuckled. “I see. Come on over here and let me get some measurements.”

Lance walked over to the other side of the spacious office and leaned against one of the large examination tables. Tasha grabbed her ruler and tape measure and handed a legal pad and pen to Joan. “You’re gonna be my assistant today,” she beamed as she handed the items to Joan. Joan return her smile with equal fervor and giggled. “Would love to,” she said without hesitation.

Tasha laid the ruler and tape down next to Lance and grabbed a pair of latex gloves and a large bottle of lube from the cabinet next to him. Before Lance could ask, Dr. Jackson had the gloves on and was spreading a large amount of lube up and down Lance’s already bulging shaft. She quickly got to work, moving her hands up and down with a dexterity and ease that he’d only see once before - from Sue. “So this is who Sue learned form,” Lance thought as he closed his eyes and gave into the amazing hand job. Tasha pulled and squeezed and jerked and stroked his cock to a hardness that was close to being painful. Just as Lance’s hips started to involuntarily thrust and meet the doctor’s jerking fists, she loosened her grip, tore off the gloves and began measuring his cock.

Her hands were a flurry of action, pressing the ruler into various points of his groin and calling out the measurements to Joan, who jotted everything down as fast as the doctor was spitting out the numbers. Tasha grabbed the tape measure and quickly worked her way up and down the shaft, taking reading at various places along the thick length, as well as his massive balls.

“OK, that went much better than expected, no loss of rigidity at all so these number will give us a really good reading,” Tasha said while absently-mindedly stroking her fat nipple through the taut spandex while reading off the measurements from the pad. She turned to Lance and smiled. “And now it’s time to be milked. Come on - let me show you our latest toy,” she added with a grin that made Lance’s cock spasm and lurch in anticipation.

Reactions: B_er and zep1001

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“It looks like a cross between a motorcycle with no wheels and a stair master,” Lance said as he walked around the big machine. He was still nude and his cock slapped heavily against his thighs as he walked. The smacking flesh echoed in the large room. The effect wasn’t lost on Joan and Tasha as their eyes were trained on the heavy meat the entire time. “Not sure if I should be excited or apprehensive about this,” Lance added before stopping to take a long look at the big LCD.

The BM-341 was the latest in technology The Program had developed in order to help their membership become “the best and biggest.” It was a phrase Brandon had coined for the machine and even had the gall to have it etched into an area near the large digital readout - there was no mistaking it. Lance’s eyes poured over the unit, marveling at it’s long angles and gentle curves, yet looking mean enough to wage a war on a small country and come out unscathed.

“It’s a beaut, isn’t it,” Brandon chirped as he walked into the big lab behind them. Lance turned around and and saw Dr. Long walking in lock step with Brandon, the increased size of the tents in their trousers as clear witnesses to Brandon’s motto.

Dr. Long gave Lance a wave. “Glad you could come in, Lance. We’ve been waiting to get you here to give the 341 its maiden voyage.”

Lance’s brow creased with anxiety but he quickly shook it off. But not before Dr. Long noticed. “Don’t worry. It looks a lot meaner than it is. It’s been vetted and tested by mer personally,” he said as he patted his hefty bulge softly for emphasis. “My test run was brief, but your’s will be a full session.”

Tasha moved next to Lance and took him by the arm. “Come on, big guy, let’s get you going.” Lance moved over to the machine and drank it in again. The 341 did indeed look like a motorcycle with no wheels. The user had to straddle the machine and drop his cock into the large chamber. Once the user and his cock and balls were properly seated, the chamber initiated a vacuum seal and started the “milking" process of bringing the user to ejaculation. The big LCD gave constant readouts on the user’s vitals, pressure levels within the cylinder, total semen output and much more.

Lance took the handle with his left hand and cupped as much of his cock and balls into the other as he swung his right leg to the other side. Tasha slid her hands underneath his package and took the weight from his hands. She then quickly but gently guided the shaft down into the tube portion of the chamber, while guiding his balls into the large section that sat immediately behind the cylinder. Lance lowered himself on the seat and was surprised at how comfortable it was.

“Wow,” he said in genuine surprise. “The way these chambers are set, it’s almost like man should’ve always sat like this.”

Brandon beamed. “That’s my contribution to the design. I got tired of having to sit with my genitals squeezed between my legs. This allows much more freedom of movement and gives your cock the widest berth possible without being obtrusive.”

Joan walked over and touched Lance on the shoulder. “How you feel about this?” she asked, trying not to let her worry show through. Her concerns were two-fold: she was genuinely concerned for her husband’s welfare and didn’t want to see him harmed in any way. But she was also thinking about just how big he could get from this machine. She’d been able to accommodate him up until this point - and just barely. She didn’t know what she’d do if he got significantly bigger.

Lance seemed to read her mind. “Don’t worry,” he said in soft tones, trying to alleviate her apprehension. He reached up and playfully pulled on one of her monstrous nipples. “If things start to get out of hand, we can always scale back.”

Dr. Long walked over and joined their conversation. “While this machine is primarily designed for maximum semen extraction, we estimate that there will be a bit of enlargement to take place, but that’s only over the course of several sessions and when conducted on a very regular basis. I don’t think you’ll have to worry too much about any significant permanent increases. Not at the moment anyway.”

Joan smiled and seemed relieved. “Thanks, Dr. Long. I was just getting use to where he is now. Not sure about him getting too much bigger.”

Tasha riddled up next tot Joan. “Speak for yourself, Juggsy,” she said with a giggle. "I’d love to see just how big we can get that monster to blow up!”

The group laughed and stepped away from the machine. “Press the red button on the touchscreen to get started,” Brandon said as he pulled out a tablet. "We’ll be monitoring your readings on these.”

Lance set his feet, adjusted his position on the seat and took a deep breath. “Here’s to new adventures, he said to himself as he touched the screen.

Reactions: B_er

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If not for the fact that he could clearly see that it wasn’t a woman underneath him and that his cock wasn’t embedded balls deep in an actual vagina, if he closed his eyes, he wouldn’t have been able to tell the difference. None - at all. The scents, the warmth, the textures, the wetness, the way it pulsed and throbbed around his shaft and caressed his enormous ballsac - the 341 stroked and tugged and pulsed along Lance’s shaft and felt better than the best pussy he’d ever been in - including his wife’s. He fought hard to keep his eyes open in an effort to force his mind to believe that he was indeed on a machine, but he knew he was fighting a losing cause. He eventually let his eyes slowly droop and close and let the sensations overtake him. The 341 hummed and purred as Lance twitched and after a while, began to slowly hump and thrust again the seat.

Joan, even with everything that they’d experienced over the last few weeks, found herself flushed with a little embarrassment at watching her husband’s hips slowly gyrate and buck against the big silver behemoth. It was one thing to watch him having sex with another woman - she’d gotten used to that and looked forward to it more than she ever thought she would. But this? Seeing the look on his face and the way his body was moving? It let her know that Lance was in an entirely different place now, on a completely new level.

“He’s feeling it now,” Brandon said loud enough for only Joan and Tasha to hear him. “Watch this.”

Brandon tapped a few buttons on the tablet and in response, the machine began to slowly transform. The LCD screen slid up approximately 3 feet while the main body of the machine seems to flatten and shift its angle. Doors that Joan hadn’t known were there opened up near Lance’s shins and what appeared to be molds of legs slowly made their way out and then up, taking position near Lance’s shoulders. The legs were even encased in what appeared to be nylons. The detail was amazing, even down to the lace at the borders where the thigh would be. The area where his cock was embedded slowly ballooned out, taking on the familiar shape of a woman’s bottom.

“Are you serious …?” was all Joan could muster. Brandon gave her sly wink and a slight nod. “Another one of my design contributions.” She felt her hard nipples harden even more and felt a small trickle of sweet fluid flow down the inner portion of her thigh. This indeed was a new level.

The transformation took nearly a full minute to complete and by the time it was done, the machine went from looking like a riding apparatus to a something akin to Lance humping a really large and really odd shaped mannequin. Joan walked over to the machine and watched her husband grind on the seat, his cock and balls fully encased inside of the machine in what now had taken on the form of a crude looking vagina. The “lips” as they were pulsed and shimmied around the base of his groin, sucking in every bit of his genitals. She slowly traced a finger along one of the the “legs,” as it were, that had come out of the side of the machine and were now perched up on Lance’s shoulders. The felt incredibly life-like; so much so that it made Joan jerk her hand back and stare at Tasha, completely in awe.

“Come’on now,” Tasha drawled as she walked over and whispered in Joan’s ear. “I know you’ve got a dildo or two laying around made of this stuff.” She grabbed the “ankle” of the prosthetic and gave it a gentle squeeze. "It’s a combination synthetic of Cyberskin and UR3. Incredibly lifelike.” Joan touched it again and was in total awe of the apparatus. What she thought were nylons were actually part of the prosthetic, painted on, but incredibly detailed. As if one que, Lance grabbed the "hips” of the and started to hump the machine more forcefully, grunting and groaning. His eyes remained shut.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Joan looked puzzled. “He’s barely able to move with the machine sucking on him like that, yet he’s thrusting like he’s taking really long strokes.” Dr. Long perked up this time. “That was my design contribution,” he said proudly, his big cock lurching in his pants as he stepped closer to join in the quite conversation. (Lance still had his eyes closed and was in his own world - he hadn’t heard a word they were saying, no matter how loudly or softly they spoke). “The machine is lined with several hundred thousand micro-receptors that give the sensation of full penetrative sex. In other words, Lance actually thinks he’s sliding in and out of a vagina, hence the reaction at the increased thrust motion he’s doing. Granted, we can see that he’s barely able to move, but his mind is thinking and reacting completely different.”

After a few more minutes, Lance started to hump the machine faster and faster. “He’s close,” Brandon noted. “Switching to capture sequence,” he said as he tapped the screen of his tablet. Lance suddenly reared back and shouted at the top of his lungs as the machine sucked and pulled every drop of cum that his bloated balls could muster. The spasms were violent, moreso than Joan had noticed before. She could see the intense definition of the muscles in his arms, his back, his legs, as the orgasm rippled and radiated throughout his body. He grabbed the legs of the machine and pulled them against him as hard as he could.

“Uhhhhnnnnnnnnnn,” Lance groaned over and over as he spouted more and more of his man-milk into the big receptacle. Joan looked up and noted that Tasha was on the other side of the machine, waving her to come over. Once on the other side, Joan saw why Tasha’s smile was so big. The reservoir located on the right side of the machine was rapidly filling up with Lance’s thick, milky-white cum.

“That’s nearly 2 liters,” Tasha mumbled, the impression of awe and surprise clearly laced around the words. “Your husband is dumping nearly half-a-gallon of cum into this thing. That’s unheard of!” Joan could only nod and smile. She was in just as much awe as Tasha was, even though she didn’t fully understand the significance of it. She glanced at Tasha’s big chest and saw that her nipples were stretching out the spandex of her bodysuit to an incredible length. The big black woman’s body was vibrating with excitement and Joan could feel the heat radiating from her.

After another minute, a thoroughly exhausted Lance slumped down on the machine, his body falling like a limp rag doll between the two artificial limbs and resting on the larger body of the machine. Dr. Long pressed a button on the side of the panel and the sound akin to an airlock disengaging filled the lab. The machine opened up the entrance to its chamber and the two men helped Lance slowly dismount, then slowly and carefully sat him in a large reclining chair a few feet away. Brandon tapped on his tablet again and the machine slowly started to transform back to its original position. Tasha disengaged the reservoir from the bottom section and started the self cleaning sequence. Joan noted that it sounded like a quite dishwasher as it cleaned itself.

Lance’s looked like he was trying to catch his breath after running a marathon, his chest heaved up and down. He was drenched in sweat and his whole body was flushed, making his caramel skin take on a darker hue. His cock, as Dr. Long had noted it would be, was now enormous, substantially thicker than it was before and even sightly longer, Joan was able to determine. Certainly not as long as she’d seen it before, but every bit as thick and heavy. The big sausage drooped lazily over the front of the seat, large drops of cum slowly oozing from the gaping, puffy meatus.

Joan walked over to Dr. Long. “So what’s next?” she asked. Long gave her a big smile. “Now he rests.” Tasha was placing a large condom catheter over the big glans. “He’s going to have to urinate very shortly - the body’s natural reflex. Since he will be in no condition to make it to the restroom, this is a bit more convenient.” Joan nodded in understanding.

A couple of minutes later, Lance gave a weak grunt and sure to Long’s word, he emptied his bladder. The container next to Lance was as large as a propane tank and after nearly a full minute, he’d almost filled it up. Joan shook her head in amazement. “No man’s bladder can b that big to hold so much,” she said to herself. “Where is he storing all of that? It all started with those pills Longs gave him - now he pissed like a garden hose.”

She felt a hand on her shoulder and turned around - it was Peggy. “Hey there,” she said beaming. “I see your husband was finally able to get on the 341.” Joan smiled and nodded, giving a quick glance back over her shoulder at the sleeping Lance. “Yeh, and it completely wore him out. I don’t I’ve ever seen him this drained, or even saw him cum as much as he did from that machine.”

Peggy nodded. “That’s the intent. It was design to every single bit of semen from the body. Brandon and Tasha are over in Lab 6 going over the results. That’s why I’m here - they wanted me to escort you down so they can fill you in.”

Joan nodded her understanding. She glanced over her shoulder at Lance. “And don’t worry about him,” Peggy said. “He’s going to be just fine. He’ll be asleep a while though. Come on - I think you’ll like what they have to say."

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Joan really wasn't prepared for what she saw. When she entered the lab, she expected to see lots of monitors with charts and diagrams. But what her eyes fixed on took her breath away. The cavernous room felt more like a jazz lounge than a lab. The room was dimly lit and had a myriad of sofas and chairs scattered about through the space. She could hear faintly hear the soft jazz playing in the background. The floor was broken up by small clusters of desks with the large monitors she’d expected but while some of them had the charts and diagrams, there were more than a few running what looked to be porn videos.

Near the middle of the room, she saw Tasha and Long on one of the larger sofas, his immense cock sliding slowly back and forth in Tasha’s wet gash. The green bodysuit was in tatters, with large holes in the legs and arms and a large rip extending from her crotch up to her neck line. Long had one of Tasha’s legs up on his shoulders and the other was stretched out the side. Her massive bosom sat high up on her chest like a majestic mount range, nearly hiding her entire head from Joan’s view. She could hear the moans and groans of explicatives pouring from her big lips. From what Joan was hearing her say, it would’ve brought a lesser man to the brink of shooting his load but Long seemed to be using it as fuel.

Joan’s mind flashed back to her own encounter with Long’s gigantic phallus (back on pages 9-11); even with Lance the size he was, she’d never experienced being so completely and utterly filled as she was from Long. She watched the big-dicked Asian work his large arrow shaped head masterfully into Tasha and Joan longed to feel that pleasure again. The head of Lance’s cock was probably twice, maybe three time the size of Long’s glans, but the main bulge and thickness of the shaft was what made Joan’s pussy throb. She glanced over at Peggy and saw the glazed lustful look in her eyes, the look of a woman lost in her own fantasy. “That’s the look of a woman that’s anxiously awaiting her turn,” Joan thought. She touched Peggy softly on the arm, snapping the big breasted woman from her trance. “Have you and Dr. Long …?” Joan said. Page shook her head, almost regrettably. “No, I’ve not head the pleasure. Everyone has been with each other at some point or another, but he’s always remain clear. Until recently.” Joan turned back to the action and watched Long work Tasha’s stretched pussy until she squirted, spraying stream after stream all over his torso. Even while the big black woman shouted and screamed at the top of her lungs, Long stayed quiet and focused, the only thing giving away his intensity was the raggedness of his breathing.

Joan and Peggy stood and watched the action for several minutes before anyone noticed they were there. Long was moving Tasha into a doggy position when he looked over and smiled at them, waving them over. “Ladies, good of you to join us,”Long said, laboring to keep his voice level as his chest heaved up and down between hard breaths. “Brandon had to run out so Tasha and I were waiting for you to come down.” Tasha looked over her shoulder and gave a wink. “Hey girls! Have a seat!” She said hurriedly before turning her attention quickly to Long. “Come one, Wang,” she barked. “Stick that fucker inside me right now! I told you before - you held out on me all these years and I’m gonna get all my fucks in!” She pushed herself back and pulled more of his cock deeper inside of her. Long let out a small groan and did as he was instructed, turning his focus and gaze on the black woman’s enormous ass and Long grabbed her hips and met her thrusts with forceful thrusts of his own.

Joan’s stared at the action in front of her, totally engrossed at how Long expertly brought Tasha off over and over. The woman’s chocolate skin rippled and shimmied with each thrust, her big breasts heaved underneath her on the large couch as Long grunted and thrusted his hips with acute, decisive strokes. Joan didn’t even realize Peggy had come up from behind and was gently massaging her breasts until she felt the woman’s warm breath cares her neck.

Joan’s nipples tingled and ached as Peggy handled her giant globes. Joan still wasn’t fully accustomed to the extreme frontal tonnage that she now carried and having this gorgeous woman’s hands gently squeeze and rub them made her nipples even harder with each passing moment. Joan moaned loudly as she felt Peggy’s tongues trace lightly along the inside of her neck up to her ear. She looked down and watched the perfectly manicured nails of the woman’s long tanned finger trace and swirl around the tent of the material of her short, the nipples sticking out at an absurd length. Joan ground her large backside back against Peggy and Peggy met her force, pushing her went cunt up against Joan’s ass. She reached back and grabbed Peggy by the back of her neck, pulling her mouth tighter against her neck. Peggy reached around the slid her hand inside the waistband of Joan’s shorts. When her fingers found their mark, she pressed on the throbbing clit and Joan buckled.

Joan opened her eyes and saw that the couple had shifted positions again, with Tasha now straddling Me Wang’s lap and bouncing on his tool. Her big breasts flopped and pounded against the hapless doctor’s face, as he tried to corral them unsuccessfully. Thick frothy cream flowed down the thick length of Long's shaft as Tasha’s pussy feverishly worked to get the big monster to release his load. The steely, determined look on the doctor’s flushed face hinted that he had other plans.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Peggy turned Joan around and grabbed her face in her hands, forcefully pressing her big puffy lips down on Joan’s. Joan’s mouth parted and eagerly received Peggy’s tongue, the thick muscle working its way in to meet her own. The two woman embraced vigorously, pressing their inflated chests against each other so forcefully that they spread upward and into each other’s chins. Peggy’s slid her hands into Joan’s shorts, her strong lean fingers digging into her fleshy ass. Joan moaned deeply - she loved having her bottom handled rough like that. She pushed her long tongue into Peggy’s mouth, causing Peggy to recoil slightly at the sudden fullness of the intrusion. She recovered quickly and assumed the receiver role, sucking Joan’s tongue into her mouth hard.

Joan ran her hands up and down the curvy amazon’s body, the big tits stretching the spandex material of the dress to its maximum. Joan roughly pulled the dress up over Peggy’s hips and slip her hand between her thighs. Joan moaned with delight as her fingers found their mark and found that Peggy was shaved - her muff was completely bald and smooth as a silk. Joan pushed Peggy back against the near wall and dropped to her knees in front of her. Peggy eagerly spread her legs and Joan dove in, tongue first. Peggy let loose a small yelp at the sudden attack on her clit.

“Fuck,” Peggy whispered hoarsely. She’d never felt a tongue penetrate her box so deeply. Most guys are her like they were starving and her snatch was their last meal. Of the women she’d been with, they were better than the guys, but they tended to focus on being a bit “too gentle.” While she did find that it was a true that only a woman could truly pleasure another woman with her mouth, Peggy had always yearned for something more than the status quo. But what she was feeling was on a different level altogether.

Joan’s tongue was the longest and thickest she’d ever felt inside of her, larger even than Tasha’s. Joan thrust and swirled her tongue in and out of Peggy at a frantic pace, causing Peggy to cream all over her mouth, the thick juice running down her chin like syrup. “Uhhhhnnnnnnn,” was all Peggy could muster, barely able to brace herself against the wall. Joan was relentless in her attack, using hard broad strokes to send waves of intense, electric pleasure from Peggy’s clit through the rest of her body. As much as she tried, Peggy couldn’t keep her place on the wall and slowly, inevitably, slid further and further down. When she was down too far, Joan grabbed her hips and moved her to the floor, her giant breasts smashed underneath her as she continued to borrow into Peggy’s pussy.

Joan was a woman possessed, her tongue assaulted Peggy’s pussy in a myriad of strokes and licks, spurred on by the moans and groans and shouts of lustful passion from Tasha and Me Wang. The scream caught in Peggy’s throat as her body stiffened violently from the powerful orgasm. Joan had to use all of her strength to keep the woman’s legs from closing on her head in a vice grip, as her body was hit by wave after wave of orgasmic electricity.

After several seconds, Peggy’s body collapsed and went as limp as a rag doll. Joan smiled to herself, feeling quite surprised and very pleased from the job she’d just done. While she’d been with a woman in the past, the past few weeks had been a big turning point in her life and she was surprised to find herself so adept, and frankly so eager and open, to being able to have sex with women. Marge, Lori, Tasha and now Peggy - she wondered what else was in store.

When Joan opened her eyes, she found another surprise - Brandon had returned. He was fully naked and on his knees, his mammoth cock stretched out before him laying diagonally across Peggy’s breasts and stomach, his big scrotum gently swaying underneath the big log. His cock was huge, slightly larger than Lance’s cock but still smaller than Long’s. She looked back over her shoulder and saw that Tasha was impaled on Long’s cock in a reverse cowgirl, her gigantic tits flopping wildly up and down in objective concert with Long’s coconut sized scrotum flailing about.

Joan turned back to Brandon and saw that he’d shifted his position and was now in a semi crouch with one leg straddled over Peggy’s face, his massive ballsac resting on her lips. Joan watched Peggy’s tongue roll and lick on the billiard sized, silky smooth gonads. Brandon closed his eyes and sighed deeply, they type of sigh that told Joan that this wasn’t the first time Peggy had licked Brandon’s genitals. She could also tell by the way that Peggy handled the big dong above her that she knew exactly what he liked. She watched Peggy lick every queer inch of the monstrous hangers before lift gin them up , pulling them toward her chin and moving her tongue to Brandon’s puckered asshole. Brandon jerked at the feeling of her tongue lapping over the entry, a visual shiver ran through his body.

Joan moved up from between Peggy’s legs and positioned herself in front of Brandon. She grabbed the back of his head and forced his mouth down onto her long hard nipple. “Suck my tit while she licks your ass, you horse picked fucker” Joan growled lustily. Brandon did not hesitate and immediately sucked the big nipple into his mouth. Joan reached back and ran her fingers along Peggy’s soaked slit. She quickly found her clit and rolled it between her thumb and forefinger. The sensations made Peggy spasm and involuntarily forced her tongue deeper into Brandon’s rectum. Joan looked over in time to see Brandon’s cock spasm violently and fire a long stream of precum, landing on Peggy’s ankle and part of her heel.

“Look at that big bastard shoot,” Joan said gruffly, forcing Brandon’s head down harder on her beachball sized tits. Peggy was stroking his cock now in concert with the three-fingered thrusting Joan was now giving her gaping hole. Joan had her pinky finger sliding over Peggy’s tight second entrance, teasing her asshole with light flicks and taps as the rest of Joan's hand worked on the woman’s hot pussy. Joan could see the steady stream of thick, syrupy drops of precum leaking from Brandon’s cock. She removed her hand from Peggy’s snatch and used the same three fingers to wipe the fat head ofBrandon’s prick, needing all three fingers to clear the discharge from the tip. She stuck to of her fingers in her mouth and savored the taste of both Peggy and Brandon juices, before sticking the other in Brandon’s mouth. He hungrily licked and sucked her finger as hard as he’d sucked her nipple, to which Joan moaned in approval.

Brandon moved from his position astride Peggy’s face and stood up, helping Joan to her feet before helping Peggy up off the floor. He moved them to another large sofa close to where Long and Tasha were still engaged. He motioned for Peggy to lie down and took Joan by the shoulders and guided her over Peggy’s face before taking his own position between Peggy’s legs.

Joan was able to get a good look at Brandon and she was impressed by what she saw. His muscle tone was perfect, his big broad chest and shoulders looked amazing. His washboard abs looked almost painted on they were so perfect and other than the hair on his head, his body looked to be completely hairless. The monster between his legs, however, really stole the show. Joan had always known that every man’s cock was different but now being so close to Brandon’s, she noted just how different his was from her husband’s.

Unlike her husband, Brandon was not cut. She could tell he still had a fair amount of foreskin from the large folds that rested just behind the glans. But just like Lance’s, Brandon’s cock head was truly massive. Incredibly massive. She noted that the coronal ridge wasn’t quite as defined as Lance’s; where Lance’s cock could be considered a true helmet with a very large and well defined ridge, Brandon's cock was even larger and more mushroomed in shape, with the ridgeline decreasing sharply on the underside of his cock. The shaft was incredibly thick, even thicker than her husband’s, if that were even possible, gradually tapering out from the head. The base looked to be as thick as a soda can, the network of veins and tendons strained to keep the monster erect. Where Lance’s balls were much larger and more fuller-looking, Brandon’s testicles hung incredibly low and looked more like large cue balls resting in a sack.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As Peggy’s mouth found her way to cover Joan’s vulva, Brandon pulled Joan’s head down towards his cock. She was particularly aware of the fact that his fingers were not touching when he placed his hand on the shaft. She reached out and lifted the big pole and gasped - not only were her fingers further apart than Brandon’s, she’d never imagined that the cock was as heavy as it was. She stretched out her tongue and ran the thick appendage all of the head before slurping down the still leaking precum. She grabbed the shaft behind the head to steady it as she forced the tip of her tongue into the puffy meatus, sending shivers through Brandon’s body.

Out of the corner of her eye, Joan saw Tasha move up off of Long’s cock and back to a doggy position, her big ass facing away from Long. The massive pole stood up from his like a missile, the enormous head and shaft glistening with cunt juice and Long’s own fluids. The veins bulged so hard and thick that it looked as if they would pop at any moment. And those balls! This gigantic cartoonish looking balls hung halfway down the height of the sofa. If there was any cock that Joan would’ve envisioned as ‘scary,’ that would be the one. Long was drenched in sweat and his breathing was labored but he moved into position behind Tasha. Tasha didn’t even wait, as soon as she felt the knob of his cock at her entrance, she threw herself backwards, pushing an incredible amount of cock inside of her. Joan smiled - it was quite evident who was fucking whom.

Joan turned her attention back to her own party and saw Brandon smearing his thick lubricant all over the large glans. Without saying a word, he pressed his cock into Peggy’s flowering lips. Peggy instinctively arched her back and pulled more of Brandon inside of her. The two established a rhythm quickly, exactly the way Joan had expected familiar lovers to do. Joan was appreciative of the effort Peggy was trying to do with her tongue and mouth on her twat but she was at the point now where she needed more than lip service. She needed a cock - and a big one. Brandon would’ve fit the bill quite nicely but his cock was otherwise occupied. She needed relief and needed it soon - she felt like she was going to explode.