Lance Gets a Physical (PE, BE, MFF)

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The ladies sat there, their expressions as blank as a brand new dry-erase board. Joan had just finished telling them the story of how first Lance, then she, had gotten involved with the Program. She laid out for them, in extensive detail, how she met with Tasha and the other doctors and how her “procedure” to have her breasts enhanced all played out. As she spoke, Joan tried her best to figure out the look that was on their faces and what they could’ve been thinking as she told her story. When she was finished, she realized what it was: shock, wonder and curiosity all in one.

There was a long, almost uncomfortable silence before Debbie finally broke the ice. “So … let me get this straight,” she started, almost apprehensively, "… they put this ‘beacon-thingy’ in your tits, flipped some switch, had you stand in a tube and in a few days you ended up like this?” she said gesturing to Joan’s huge bosom. Joan shook her head almost apologetically. “Basically, yeah,” she replied. Deborah got up and walked around to where Joan was standing, took her by the shoulders and turned her slightly. She lifted Joan’s right breast, then her left, concentrating her focus on the area underneath the aerola. “There’s absolutely no scar here or anything,” Deborah said astonished. She rubbed her thumb gently across the smooth flesh. “There’s nothing here at all,” she continued. She ran her thumb over the same area on the other breast, but this time she went a bit high and grazed Joan’s nipple, causing Joan to visibly shiver and shudder. Joan let out a snicker. “Sorry,” she said sheepishly, “but one of the side effects of the enhancement is that my nipples can be hyper-sensitive at times.” Delores walked over to the two women, quickly leaned down and flicked her tongue over the rock hard nipple, causing Joan’s knees to buckle. She had to reach and grab the side of the counter to balance herself as the others laughed. Joan turned red with embarrassment.

“You certainly have nothing to worry about,” Joan said to Delores after she recovered. “Your breasts are already quite big and look fantastic.” Delores smiled. “Thanks,” she replied, “but I could stand to go up a couple more cup sizes. Especially if that husband of yours gets any bigger. Soon I won’t be able to wrap these puppies around that fat shaft of his.” Joan laughed. “Yes, getting these bigger has made it much more pleasurable when it comes to …” “Tit-fucking,” Delores interjected with a chuckle.

“I must say, that’s pretty damn impressive,” Dianne said as she walked over and joined Delores in inspecting Joan’s breasts. “And I love the fact that they have a totally natural look. And they’re so heavy! No offense, Lori, yours are nice and big, but what they did with Joan is really amazing.” The other women nodded in agreement. Lori was even more enthusiastic in response. “I totally agree with you there,” she said as she lifted her own globes in each hand. I love my size but I wanted them to hang a bit more fuller looking, a more mature hang, you know? They sit up way too high Maybe the folks at the Program place can straighten me out?” she asked. The other women turned to Joan in a manner to suggest that they also wanted to get in on the action and join as well. Joan took the hint. “I’ll most certainly see what we can do."

“Bill Marshall, I’d like you to meet Lance Williams, our Program Ambassador,” Brandon said to the big man standing in front of Lance. Marshall was big - tall, large and wide. Lance figured him to be in his mid to late 50’s and looked every bit of a lumberjack if there ever was one. A thick, long beard covered an equally thick neck that was flanked by large, broad muscular shoulders and arms. His shirt looked woefully small as it stretched to contain a big barrel chest. Lance stole a quick glance at the man’s package between his big muscular thighs; the tight trousers gave way to the unmistakable and enormous bulge running down his inner thigh. Lance quickly surmised that Bill was either already in a protocol, or he was just hung - massively hung.

“Brandon’s told me a lot of good things about you, Lance,” the baritone in the big man’s voice reverberating in the small foyer leading into the cafeteria, shaking Lance’s hand. “I hope to one day meet and exceed what you’ve gained.” Bill directed his gaze to Lance’s crotch and pointed. “Even in those loose scrubs, I can tell you’re packin' a bazooka down there,” he added, eliciting a laugh form the other men. “Well, we can certainly discuss more about that over lunch. Come on - I’m famished,” Brandon said as he extended his hand towards the cafeteria entrance.

For the next two hours, the four men discussed everything from sports to politics to religion, and of course, penis enlargement and The Program. Lance found out that Bill wasn’t just a candidate, but a potential investor on a major initiative that Wang and Pritchard were implementing. The Program was a “secret society” of sorts and while that would continue to be the case, Long wanted to expand its outreach - and Marshall’s funding was going to be a key factor in that move. Brandon laid out a very high-level view to the men, but Lance knew that Long was a visionary and that whatever he had planned was going to entail exponentially more that what Brandon was offering. Lance also wondered what all that meant for him and Joan - as well as why Roberto was being privy to such high-level information.

“Well, if you gentlemen will excuse me, I’ve got to explain to the wife that she won’t be getting any dick for a couple of days,” Bill said standing up from the table. “Ah, you must have gotten your shot today,” Lance said. Bill nodded in reply. “And I’ve got a whole shitload of pills to take too,” he said patting the gym back he was toting. “Yes, but once that’s done, it’s pretty much smooth sailing from there,” Brandon piped in. All the men nodded in agreement. “I’m just not a big pill taker,” Bill continued. “If you want to stick my arms, or my balls for that matter, full of needles and pump whatever into me, I’m fine. But pills? Not really my thing.”

Roberto, who’d been relatively quiet during the entire lunch, clapped his hands and nodded with great exuberance. “Yes! That’s one thing about the protocols that I do hope are modified. All of those damn pills!,” he said. “For those that are on lower protocols, the pill intake is insane! Believe me, I’m not complaining about the results,” he said as he watched Brandon’s facial expression, “but I do think that a different delivery system would be more beneficial for the recipients.” Lance looked at Brandon and then back to Roberto. “I have to agree with your assessment, Roberto,” Brandon said. Roberto slumped in his chair with relief and Brandon nodded as if in thought. “That’ll certainly be a suggestion I give over to Dr. Long and Dr. Pritchard. Why didn’t you say something earlier?” Brandon asked. Roberto only shook his head. “It never even occurred to me to even mention anything until just now. Sorry if I offended, boss.” Brandon held up his hands. “No, no, no,” Brandon interjected. “That’s quite alright. We’re all about process improvement. That’s why you’re here.”

Lance wanted to have the discussion continue, but at that moment he felt a strong lurch at the base of his scrotum and looked up to the big clock on the wall over the buffet line. It was time for his afternoon milking and he needed to get it done to get on home. It was supposed to have been an early day and he wanted to try to keep that promise as much as possible. “Well, gentlemen, I need to be moving as well,” Lance said standing up alongside Bill. The weight of his sac confirmed what he already knew; they felt extremely heavy and very swollen he needed to drained. “I have to get my milking in and then I have some damsels in distress to tend to.” “Milking?” Bill asked. “What in the world is that?” Brandon nodded in agreement and stood from the table. “Yep - we need to get Lance down to the lab! How bout you join us? Time for the big show!"

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Oh my goodness – I absolutely love that shower," Peggy said as she stepped out into the main portion of the bathroom (they were in Tasha’s office in her private bathroom). Tasha was already out and was lotioning her body down. She glanced in the mirror at Peggy and sighed deeply. "Your boobs are freaking amazing," Tasha said. "I know they've been enhanced, but still, they look simply amazing on you." Peggy was taken aback, genuinely surprised at the comment. "I have no idea what your eyes see, but you have the body of a goddess," Peggy gushed. "I don't think I know a woman in their right mind that would not want to have a body like yours. From head to toe, you are absolutely stunning." Tasha placed the lotion bottle on the countertop and slowly walked over to Peggy She placed her hands on both sides of her face and pulled her close for deep sensual kiss. “Thank you dear heart,” she said before wrapping her big lips around Peggy's.

As the two women engaged in a slow sensuous dance with their mouths, they never noticed Lance and his other companions standing at the door to her office. Lance, without really knowing that he was doing so, almost instinctively, began to stroke his cock through the thin cotton material of the scrubs. Brandon walked past them into the room, shedding articles of clothing as he came nearer to the women. By the time he got to the entrance to the bathroom, he was naked and his cock was at it’s full, staggeringly erect length. Peggy was the first to see him and broke off the kiss with Tasha, a large smile spread across her face. Tasha looked over her shoulder and smiled as well, her gaze dropping to Brandon’s massive cock. The grabbed the base and squeezed - Lance figured she clamped down in one of her “death grips” as he watched the veins on Brandon’s shaft balloon to a sickness the size of his finger, the large rim of the flared out like a cobra’s hood. Lance’s own cock responded with a lurch, the strong inrush of blood from the involuntary kegel made his own cocked flare. He watched Peggy drop to her knees and spit a large glob of saliva onto Brandon’s shaft. She lazily liked the fat head and she stroked his cock with both hands, spreading her thick spit up and down the shaft. Lance watched her stretch her mouth as wide as possible to take the tremendous cock into her mouth as Brandon and Tasha were locked into a frenzied kiss.

Lance knew that if he didn’t walk away, at that very moment, he wasn’t going to make it to the lab for his milking, nor home to his wife and the other ladies. He grunted loudly with frustration as he turned and headed towards the lab. His balls ached and he needed a release. Bill and Roberto turned and followed. “I get the feeling that sorta thing happens here quite often,” Bill said, more making a statement than asking a question. Roberto and Lance nodded in agreement. “Took my wife and I a bit of getting used to but now it soon becomes your new normal,” Lance replied. “New normal, huh?” Bill chuckled. “Yeh, it does sound weird when you say it out loud,” Lance replied with a laugh.

The lab was nearly empty except for a couple of technicians. Lance called out to him as the men entered the cavernous room, motioning for them to assist him in getting the BM-341 set up. He thought about going downstairs and getting in some time in the 5T, but that would take too long - and besides that, he still hadn’t been able to talk to Brandon about the sessions and the effects it had on him without the use of the vasodilation cream. But at the moment, Lance’s mind was fully concentrated and locked in on draining his swollen testicles. He was already near full erection and by the time he got off his clothing, they knew they had to hurry. Bill audibly gasped when he saw Lance’s package. “Well fuck me two ways from Sunday - that’s one huge fucking cock,” Bill blurted out. “And those fucking balls are as big as boulders!” The deepness of his voice made the statement all the more impressive. “And that’s why he’s the Ambassador,” Roberto replied, equally marveling at Lance’s genitals.

As the technicians helped Lance straddle the machine, one of them had to hold his balls up and away from the seat to ensure they didn’t get smushed in the process; it took both hands for him to do so. Lance had to chuckle to himself - the ridiculousness of it all was impossible to get his head wrapped around. But once his cock and balls was settled into the chamber and he felt the gentle pull of the initial vacuum seal, nothing else mattered to him except the feelings of ecstasy and euphoria he knew were coming.

The technician closest to him took the tablet from its holster, tapped on the screen a few times and the 341 purred to life. Lance immediately closed his eyes and breathed deeply, relishing the sensations of the injectors as they sprayed additional lubricant long the shaft. The warmth of the liquid made Lance shudder and kegel, forcing his cock to the final push in what he knew was a massive erection inside the womb of the machine. Lance sighed as he dropped his hands to the lower handles and began slowly thrusting and gyrating his hips, his mind totally oblivious to the fact that was was fucking a machine. The feelings in his cock and the endorphins in his mind relayed a different reality.

Lance knew exactly what to expect but it never, ever got old to him. Over the previous three months, the process was the same every time, although the lengths of the sessions varied. For this session, it took nearly 30 minutes before the technicians were able to move the apparatus to the next stage, introducing the prosthetics. After another 10 minutes, they took note of the vital signs and other readings from the machine and started the capture sequence. The 341 gave a low “thump” as the micro-receptors and the vacuum section were increased. Lance screamed as his he felt stream after stream of hot white lava fly up his urethra and empty into the receptacle. It only took a minute and a half, but it seemed like an eternity to Lance before he finally stopped. He was as limp as a washcloth and totally exhausted, his body drenched in sweat. He felt a heavy hand pat him on his back and with all the strength he could muster, opened his eyes to see Brandon standing next him.

“Didn’t want you to think I’d totally abandoned you back there, but I needed a release myself,” he grinned. Tasha walked up next to Brandon and playfully ribbed him in the side. “Too bad you couldn’t have joined us,” she said, “but your milking took priority. And I’m glad it did,” she said pointing to the large clear cylinder. “Just over 3 liters. That’s gotta be your record,” she added, shaking her head in amazement. She signaled for the technician to come and disengage the container. “”Hmmm, I think the session a couple weeks ago was maybe a bit more,” Brandon countered. “We’ll certainly find out in a bit.” Bill walked over and stood next to them. “Are you guys fucking serious? Three liters of cum? That’s impossible!” Bill exclaimed. The technician held up the container for Bill to see. “Sorta hard to be impossible when the proof is right in your face, Bill,” Tasha said, a wide grin on her face.

Bill and Roberto helped Lance from the machine and sat him down in a recliner to rest. One of the technicians placed the condom catheter over the head of his cock, prepping for his impending urination. “What’s the cap for?” Bill asked. “Give it a few minutes and you’ll see,” Brandon replied confidently. And after a few minutes, Lance emptied his bladder into the large container next to the chair. Bill was flabbergasted. “You gotta be shitting me! I’ve heard of pissing like a race horse but seriously? Am I going to be pissin' like that?” Brandon laughed. “You just very well might be. All depends on your body’s responses, how well you adjust and the protocol you end up on.”

They then placed an IV into his arm to push fluids for dehydration. The technician covered Lance with a thick blanket to help him sleep and rest. “How long’s he gonna be down?” Bill asked. “About an hour,” Tasha replied. “Milking’s taxing on the body but it’s required at least one a week, especially with the protocol he’s on. Looks like it’s a lot and a hard drain on the body, but not for him.” Bill gave his body a shake, as if throwing off a chill. “Well damn,” he said slowly. “I know Wang and Pritchard said this thing went pretty deep, but this is insane.” Tasha and Brandon shared a look before Brandon rounded up all of the techs and he and Roberto left the room, leaving Tasha to speak with Bill privately.

“Look,” Tasha began, “I know you’re apprehensive about all of this but you can’t deny the science, Bill. This is sound research - and you can’t deny the results,” she said as she adjusted her clingy bodysuit, making her huge boobs jostle around in their spandex casing. Bill sighed and shook his head. “Listen Dr. Jackson, I —“ “Stop with that doctor stuff,” she interrupted. “If we’re going to be partners, it’s Tasha. Titles are largely irrelevant now,” she continued. Bill nodded. “Listen, Tasha,” he started over, “what I was going to say is that I’m on board one hundred percent. And I simply want to understand it all.”

Reactions: B_er

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"One thing I really want to understand better,” Bill continued as he moved closer to her, "aside from the science of it all, is how you all interact here. I had the immense pleasure of getting a small peek of you and your big breasted assistant with Dr. Bullard - I mean Brandon. That was quite a show.” Tasha giggled and closed the gap between them until her fat nipples rested against the big man’s chest. Tasha was a big woman herself and in her heels, she stood an even 6’. She flashed her perfectly straight and bright white teeth and cocked her head to the side. “There are special … let’s call them ‘perks’ … that come with partnership,” she said as she ran her fingers down Bill’s leg, feeling his thick meat throb against the taut material of his trousers. “In due time, big boy. In due time. But for now, you need to get started on your own protocol,” she said nodding towards the gym bag on the floor beside him. Bill smiled and bent down to pick it up. “I look forward to the perks,” he said.

Tasha dimmed the lights of the room, then she and Bill closed lab door and stepped out into the hallway. Brandon heard the chime alert go off on his tablet and he placed at the screen. He handed it over to Tasha and watched her expression. By the time she got to the bottom of the report, her mouth was agape. “This can’t be real,” she said to Brandon, looking up wide eyed like a child. “These numbers can’t be right.” Brandon shook his head. “They were similar last time and I had them run 3 cycles,” he replied. "This time they ran 5 cycles. The numbers are real. These are good figures.” Bill looked from one to the other trying to figure out what was going on. “What’s the deal?” he asked. “Is everything okay? What are those numbers in that report about?” Brandon patted Bill on the arm and smiled broadly. “It means that our little boy in there is about to become a man.”

ktc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Such a tease with all those potential BE canidates. I mean I know this sites focus is giant dongers but considering GTOKs taste in women closely mirrors my own I can't help but be excited about his posts.

icedogg33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't wait for Debbie, Delores, Donna, and Lori to undergo their improvements to join Lance's necessary harem to milk and drain his ever increasing almost gallon shooting massive cum cannon. Hopefully his urge to cum and need to "drain" his enormous ever bloated balls becomes so extreme the girls are always servicing his fuck stick

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
—-

Lance rolled over and stared at the big bright blue digital readout on the nightstand clock. 9:00 AM. It had been hard getting used to his new “normal,” but over the last few months, he’d settled into and become more accustomed to his new routine. He sat up in the bed and looked over at Tasha and smiled. She was such a gorgeous woman, any man would be lucky to have her in his life. Lance felt an enormous sense of pride and satisfaction that she was there with him. With them.

The biggest change to his normal was living on the campus. The residential quarters, or “The Q” as it was called, was more than just living quarters - it was a residential compound located within the main campus itself. It comprised of five buildings, each housing the primary staff and select Program members. The Ambassador’s Q, where Lance and Joan lived, took up the top two floors of the second building in the northwest portion of the residential section. The building was a behemoth and their quarters alone totaled close to nine thousand feet of living space.

They’d been living on the campus for several months now and the expansiveness of it all had yet to be lost on him. The large windows in the bedroom showcased the vast grounds in all of their manicured beauty, the dense forest in the distance. The room itself was a sight to behold as well, with its deep rich hardwood floors, ceramic and translucent panels dividing up the space while still maintaining a wide open feel, the custom drapery all accented the furnishings perfectly. It was an eclectic mix of traditional and modern that felt highly luxurious and homey at the same time. It was comfortable.

His eyes shifted over to Joan, still asleep, nestled into Tasha’s arms on the other side of her. Thoughts of the previous night’s activities made Lance smile harder and he felt his cock shift in approval. Never in a million years would he have thought his life would turn out the way it had but it was real and he was loving every minute of it.

He shuffled to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. The bathroom, like the main area f the living space, was equally as impressive. One wall was pure glass that framed a different section of the same grounds. With a push of a button, the wall wold quickly turn frosty opaque for privacy, but Lance rarely activated that feature. Three large sinks were set at different positions along the adjacent wall, with a large whirlpool tub and an absolute monster of a shower in the far corner. Oddly enough, the toilet and Lance’s personal urinal were all in the open. It was a design that he had always meant to ask about, but never got around to. The same rich wood flooring and paneling style flowed into the space. An oversized loveseat and chaise sat in a large alcove by the sinks. The sconces on the wall gave the feeling of walking into an art gallery.

He moved over to his specially designed urinal and lifted his flaccid dong onto the large acrylic tray. The tray was more of an arch shaped open funnel, contoured to fit the length and breadth of his cock perfectly. The end of the tray morphed into a long funnel that ran into a large, stainless steel container, about half the size of a standard oil barrel. Rising from the top of the drum was a metal arm that held a wide panel touch display. He tapped a couple of buttons on the screen, braced his knees against the padded rests, and relaxed his pelvic muscles, allowing his bladder to begin to empty.

It was one of the more mundane parts of his day but this was a ritual that Lance never grew tired of. As the first stream of urine left from the thick meatus of his glans, the endorphin rush from the sensations of the millions of nerve endings firing off in all their glory was always the perfect start to his day, he thought. It was a feeling he wished every man on the planet could experience. This was the part of his day that he never got tired of.

The stream was full and forceful and as usual, seemed to never end. The panel displayed a steady cascade of lines and dots, plotting data on a running chart in real-time. After a full minute and a half had elapsed, the stream finally ebbed and Lance shuddered in the post-orgasm-like high. He looked down that the panel and saw that all of the line items in all of the categories were highlighted in green with the exception of three lines that were listed in yellow. He tapped on each of these in turn, reading the comments. He tapped a few more buttons onscreen and stood upright, grabbing the base of his cock and lifting the meaty appendage from the tray.

Lance grabbed a spray bottle from a compartment on the side and ripped a section of paper towel from the roll housed in that same compartment. He hummed a nondescript tune as he sprayed and wiped the tray down. When he was finished, he pushed a button on the side of the container and heard the familiar flush of water as the urine was emptied from the barrel and the container was rinsed with fresh water. After waking his hands, he turned on the shower - that’s when Tasha entered.

“Hey lover boy. How you feeling?” she asked.

Lance smiled from ear to ear. “I think you already know the answer to that. Feeling pretty damn good. How about you? Last night wasn’t too much, was it?”

Tasha rolled his eyes and gave a dismissive wave of her hand as she walked past him to the toilet. “Too much? I was about to ask if that was all you got?”

The two shared a laugh as she sat down and began to urinate. Lance was always struck about how open she was about her body and the way she did things - like peeing in front of another person. Since they’d all moved into the complex and were sharing the same quarters, he still found her openness odd, but loved it since it made him feel more at ease. Even with as long as he and Joan had been married, things like that always resided in the “ehhh” category and they often shied away from it. With Tasha, her freedom and loose spirit eroded that veil and allowed Joan and Lance to explore even deeper parts of their own relationship.

After she was done and washed her hands, she opened a small cabinet and opened a large green bag, pulling out what looked like a capped test tube. She took off the top and emptied the contents into her hand: a pristinely rolled joint. She took a light from the same bag, lit it and took a deep drag before handing it to Lance, to which she did the same. The steam from the shower was more prevalent now and mixing with the smoke from the their exhalation made the bathroom cloud up faster. They leaned against the counter in serene silence, passing the joint back and forth, enjoying the moment.

“You’d better save some for Joan,” Tasha said as she passed the joint back to Lance. “You know how she gets when you smoke without her.”

“It’s not me she misses smoking with,” Lance said, cocking an eyebrow up at her.

Tasha laughed. “We get our girl time in plenty. She likes smoking with her husband. You know that.”

“Yeh, but I don’t want to wake her. We kinda did a number on her last night, teaming up on her like that …”

“Yeh,” Tasha sighed, exhaling a large plume of smoke through her nostrils. Seeing her do that was one of those weird turn-ons for Lance and he felt his cock loll to the side in response. Tasha noticed the movement too and giggled.

“You never get tired do you,” she said more as a statement than a question. Lance could only shrug in mock ignorance. “I mean, that cock of yours,” she continued, “is literally tapping your kneecaps, waiting on just the right thing to set it off.”

Lance laughed, almost choking on the smoke in his lungs. “It’s not like that and you know it,” he managed to stammer out between hacks. “Your libido is just as high as mine and being around Joan and you and the others all the time, especially with the way you all look, it’s hard - no pun intended.”

Tasha smiled as she took another drag of the joint. The mellowing effects were starting to settle in now and she closed her eyes. She took her free hand and slowly rubbed her stomach before moving down to the perfectly shaven mound of her fat pussy. Lance didn’t dare watch - he knew what would happen if he did. He took the joint from her fingers, took a long drag and dropped the joint back into the tube, snapping the top in place.

“You shouldn’t do that in from of me so early in the morning, you do know that right,” he said as he made his way towards the shower. The vasodilating effects of the weed were taking hold and he could feel the extra weight of the blood slowing filling into the vast caverns of his cock. Lance loved feeling the additional weight being added to his groin and he stood in the doorway of the shower for a long time, the steam now totally enveloping him, as if he were in a sauna.

He felt Tasha’s hands on his back, slowly nudging him forward. He complied with no resistance and walked into the vast chamber of the shower. Tasha stepped in with him and closed the large glass door behind them.

The large rain-shower showerhead felt glorious on their skin, the heavy effects of the THC now in full swing.

“Let me help you with that,” Tasha said as she opened the bottle of body wash with one hand while lifting Lance’s heavy cock with the other. She poured a long line of the thick gel from the base to the glans and placed it back on the shelf. With both hands, she worked his cock and balls over, the thick lather building and waking away as she moved it back and forth from underneath the water. Lance didn’t fight it, it felt too good - in almost no time at all, his cock was hard, right and pulsing.

Tasha pressed a few buttons on the large control panel on the wall and the spray from the dozens of other in-wall shower-heads came to life. Lance leaned back against the wall and allowed the buxom black goddess to work his body over, scrubbing him from head to toe. After a while, they traded places, with Lance giving her body the same scrub down that he’d received. Lance always liked this part of the shower. He soaped up her massive orbs and oversized ass, making sure he got every crack and crevice as clean as he could. Hearing the smack of skin on skin under the water as he playfully slapped her ass and heavy tits made his cock grow harder and harder.

The weed had their heads swimming deliciously as they shared a long, lingering kiss. Tasha was stroking the massive scaling vigorously now, the big balls flailing underneath, slapping against her arms and Lance’s thighs on each hard stroke. They moved over to the built in bench and Tasha spread her legs wide. Lance got down on one knee and moved his cock into position. Just as he pushed the giant head against Tasha’s flowering lips, the door to the bathroom opened. It was Joan.

“And you two bastards decided to start without me, huh?” She said loud enough to be heard over the water. “And y’all been smoking too! Did you at least save me some this time?”

Tasha’s laugh was choked out by a deep moan as Lance slid the head of his cock inside of her stretched lips. The smell of the freshly burning cannabis seeped into the shower and Lance inhaled deeply. Joan opened the door and stepped into the shower, the joint still in hand and raised above her head to keep it from getting wet. She grinned at Tasha and all Tasha could do was nod. Lance looked up at Joan and nodded in like fashion. It was about all they could muster.
“At least you guys left me half. Seems like somebody is frisky again this morning,” Joan said putting the joint in her mouth and massaging the back of Lance’s neck with both hands. She inhaled deeply and passed it to Tasha. Tasha took a long drag and Joan moved it from her mouth to Lance’s. Lance took a deep drag as well and Joan returned to finishing the rest off herself.

Lance’s thrusts were slow and deliberate, making the bid ridge of his cockhead flick against Tashas big clit on each stroke. The bench was long and freestanding so Joan straddled the seat and moved into position near Tasha’s head. Tasha snaked her long tongued into Joan’s gash and slowly and lazily licked the big woman’s slit up and down. Joan took a long drag on the joint then let it out slowly with a deep moan as Tasha found her rhythm.

“Yes, that’s it, baby. Lick that snatch clean,” Joan moaned.

Tasha fluttered her tongue up and down Joan’s still puffy labia, the effect from the night before still evident. The thrust of her tongue sent sparks of electric sensations up and down Joan’s spine. She leaned back against the wall and took another drag. She lifted her heavy tit to her mouth and sucked it in deeply as she exhaled the smoke through her nostrils. The same as with Tasha, Lance loved to see his wife do that and it spurred him to deepen his stokes.

Tasha moaned deeply, her talented tongue faltering from the change of pace.

“Fuck,” she groaned thru gritted teeth. Her pussy, too, was still feeling the effects from the night before and Lance’s massive girth was stretching her already stretched out cunt even more.

The trio went on like this for some time before Joan couldn’t hold out any more and was the first to release in orgasm. Feeling the tight box of Joan’s juicy pussy clamp down around her mouth caused a ripple effect with Tasha letting go of deep vaginal orgasm herself. Lance followed suit soon afterwards, pulling his heavy cock from Tasha’s spasming cunt and spraying them both down with his usual prodigious load.

After a few moments, Joan and Lance finally stood up and stepped back under the main showerhead, the remnants of his ejaculation washing off their body. Tasha remained sprawled on the bench, the deep vibe of her high making her in no rush to move. Joan and Lance soaped and washed each other down, enjoying the intimacy of the moment. They stepped out, leaving Tasha on the bench.

“If I’m not out in 10, come get me,” she said as she feebly waved to them.

Joan laughed and went back to give her a kiss. When she stepped back out, Lance was looking down, staring at his heavy flaccid penis intently.

“Ever think this is too much?” He asked her, a deep thoughtful tone to his question. Lance often got deeply introspective when he smoked. He lifted his cock and slowly traced over the web of veins running along one side.

“Too much? Never,” Joan said, tracing her own finger along the thick ridge of the corona. She lifted one of his testicles in her hand, the weight of it always a surprise. “You’re never too much for me. And I think Tasha, and Donna and the other ladies feel the same way.”

Lance looked at her, his thoughts hard to capture and keep in focus. I guess you’re right. I just wonder if what I’m doing for the Program is enough.”

“You’re the company Ambassador, babe. Everything that you do matters. And when we go down to the lab and finish up with Bill’s testing, you’re going to see just how much your contributions are going to change everything. Today is the day you’ve been waiting for.”

Lance felt a surge run through his genitals, starting form the base of his balls all the way to the end of the glans. He knew she was right. And it was time to get started.

—-

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The rest of Lance’s morning was typical. After showering, all of them (the entire “crew,” including Lance, Joan, Delores, Debbie, Deborah, Dianne, Lori and on the occasions when she was in town, Marge), went over to the cafeteria for breakfast. Sure they could just as easily have all the food prepared and brought to their quarters, but the act of “getting out of the house” was a thing they all enjoyed, Lance and Joan in particular. It was a means of getting some time to themselves before the start of the day.

After breakfast, it was off to “work.” They went down to the gym for light aerobic and cardio work (while connected to a dozen computers and system for monitoring of vital signs and such) and then off to the sauna. After that, it was another shower then off to their different labs.

Lance went to Vancouver (the name of the main testing lab) while Joan headed off to Montego (the primary research lab). As the Lead Ambassadors for their respective protocols, they essentially were the guinea pigs for the researchers and testers to build out the various programs. The other woman of the crew went to various other departments for evaluation for their on their own protocols.

As Lance straddled the 341, he thought back to the fist time he’d ever used the machine and how he nearly freaked when he saw just how big his cock got after milking, and that wasn’t counting the insane amount of cum he generated. These days, however, it was a little like old hat for him. Before, a milking session would totally wipe him out, leaving him thoroughly exhausted and barely able to keep his eyes open. Now, his loads were exponentially larger than they were in the beginning and the strain it put on his body was no more than the strain of normal sexual activity. And where he used to only be able to get in a session once a week, now it was part of his daily routine.

The lights in the room were dimmed and the machine roared to life as Lance settled in for the ride. One thing that he was grateful for was that no matter how many times he strapped himself into the machine, the feelings that it induced and the pleasure it gave him never wained, never ebbed. It was as intense and as erotic as the first time. And he got to feel that each and every day - without fail. It was more than he could ever ask for.

As the technicians lowered the apparatus into “flex” position, Lance closed his eyes and started to buck against the seat, his thrusts becoming more and more pronounced. After fifteen minutes, Lance was fucking the machine with the gusto. The artificial “legs” slowly extended out from underneath its housing and Lance quickly hooked his arms around them. The machine reflexively began its own gyrations, thrusting back to meet Lance’s thrusts.

One feature of the 341 that Lance had come to appreciate one the last few months was the machine’s new artificial intelligence. It was designed to “learn” the sexual patterns, behaviors, likes and dislikes of the user. What really made it special was the way it anticipated and countered Lance’s movements - like it was reading his mind. There were some sessions where the machine would tease him and really draw out the session and then other times, it could sense when Lance wanted a “quickie” and adjusted itself accordingly. When the designers programmed a synthesized voice to go along with its new brain, he could no longer use call it the 341. “Cheryl” was born (Joan picked the name and, consequently, it happened to be the name of the woman that Lance lost his virginity to).

What put Cheryl on another plane was not only that she talked to him, but it was how she talked to him and the means in which they communicated. The thousands of sensors in the machine lent it to having a “doorway” into Lance’s subconscious and audibly spoke to him as if by telepathy - only Lance was able to hear what it was saying. The absolute filth that the machine was able to churn out never ceased to impress him and it changed from session to session.

The designers had added some special “touches” to Cheryl, such as adding nylons to the legs and even putting platform heels on its feet. Every time Lance saw it, he was reminded of the prized lamp Ralphie’s dad displayed proudly in the living room window in ‘A Christmas Story.’ Today’s ensemble were white nylons with a wide turquoise lace band at the top, with matching turquoise 6-inch platform heels.

Lance was deep stroking now, pushing his cock as deeply into the velvety heaven of the lubricated chamber as hard as he could. Gone were the days of bashfulness of humping a machine - once his cock was sucked into the chamber, the only thoughts on his mind were the intense sensations he felt in his cock. The legs instinctively moved down and wrapped around his back, the heels digging into the rise of his buttocks, spurning him on, the sounds of Cheryl’s “voice” filling his head with moans and groans, simulating its own orgasm.

Lance roared and rammed his cock into the machine as hard as he could, the vacuum action of the chamber making him dump nearly 4 pints of hot white goo inside of the container. Cheryl, sensing that Lance was not finished, clamped its legs even tighter around him and changed the angle of the chamber in an effort to make his cock maintain its rock solid rigidity. Even though Lance always stayed in one position during his sessions, the movements of the machines gave him the feeling of changing multiple positions throughout the course of the session. The machine was truly a work of art.

Lance’s mind had drifted to that morning, with Tasha and Joan in the shower. Feeling the big black woman’s meaty hips in his hands as he thrusted his cock into her hot, silky smooth pussy was always a treat. His mind was on her as he kept pumping and thrusting into the big machine, reliving how good her snug pussy felt wrapped around his fat dong. Usually when he went multiple rounds on Cheryl, the second session would last much longer than the first. But not today. Lance exploded again, the hefty load flying from his cock like a hose.

After laying on the machine catching his breath for a few moments, he sat up and pressed a button on one of the large panels next to him. The 341 hummed and disengaged, the vacuum f the chamber releasing his cock with an audible ‘pop.’ Two technicians hurried over to the machine and helped Lance down, while another brought a large bottle of water and a small towel. They disengaged the container of Lance’s cum from the machine, quickly sprayed and wiped the 341 down, then left to do their analysis. Lance was always impressed with the quickness and efficiency in how they moved. It was like watching a pit crew at a NASCAR race.

“That’s a way to start morning,” a voice called out from behind Lance. He turned around to see Brandon walking towards him, a large smile on his face. The lab was empty except for those two.

“You’re looking rather chipper this morning,” Lance said before chugging down nearly half the bottle of water.

“And why wouldn’t I be - I’ve got outstanding news.”

Lance stopped in mid gulp and slowly moved the bottle from his lips, feeling every drop of the water slowly trickling down his throat. His cock lurched in anticipation of what he figured the news was.

“We got the funding?” He asked softly, as if in a whisper. Brandon’s smile grew even wider.

“We got the funding. WE GOT THE FUCKING FUNDING!” He yelled at the top of his lungs, pumping his fist into the air to accentuate the message.

Lance was dumbfounded. “Fuck. I didn’t think it was gonna happen. I mean, I hoped, but …. damn …. we actually got it.”

Brandon let out a loud whoop. “You damn right we got it. And if that wasn’t news enough, the convention is coming here. Next week. At the Grand. At the harbor!”

The ‘Grand’ was the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino located at the National Harbor, right outside of Washington, DC, across the river in Oxon Hill, Maryland. The convention was a gathering of the biggest and brightest minds in genetics from all over the world. It was a highly exclusive and often secret gathering, usually with no more than 100-150 or so individuals that were allowed to attend. It was a big deal. Over the last several months, Pritchard, Brandon and Long had all impressed upon Lance the important of the gathering and how being included amongst that group would allow the Program to enter the next phase of its development.

It was a really big fucking deal.

Lance wiped the sweat from his face and sighed. He still couldn’t believe it.

“But,” Brandon said, leaning in closer,” no one else besides me, you and Pritch knows. I haven’t told Tasha yet. Just got the news. You seen her?”

Lance took another drink from the bottle, emptying its contents. “Yeh, she’s probably still back a The Q. We had a little bit of some shower time.”

Brandon laughed. “That woman! Tasha just loves fucking in the shower! Well, after she gets this news, she’s going to wanna fuck in every shower on the campus!”

“After I get what news?” The big woman’s boomed behind them as Tasha walked into the room. She was wearing her “work attire,” with today’s theme apparently being white. She wore a white, full body lycra catsuit with a deep plunging neckline and 3-inch white heels. Her hair was picked out into a large afro and pulled back by a white scarf with tails that flowed down to her shoulders. Even the lipstick she wore was a shade of white that accentuated her big, pouty, luscious lips perfectly. Lance and Brandon saw and had sex with Tasha on almost a daily basis and they still couldn’t get over just how stunning she was. They couldn’t help but admire here - she was absolutely gorgeous.

Lance groaned as he watched her big hips sway side to side. Brandon was even less subtle in his appreciation, his cock visibly jumping in his slacks.

“So what’s this good news that’s going to make me wanna go get wet again and do some shower fucking?” She laughed.

Brandon smiled that same massive smile he gave to Lance. “We got the funding,” he said, trying his best to say it as calmly as he could.

Tasha stood still for a moment, the only thing moving was her massive chest heaving up and down and she took in his words. She stood there staring at Brandon for what seemed like an eternity, saying nothing.

“Well, aren’t you going to say anything?” He asked, the big smile still on his face.

After several more beats, Tasha turned around and slowly walked to an oversized sofa close to a bank of lab tables. Without saying a word, she stopped out of her heels and slowly peeled off the body suit. She sat down on the couch and sat back far enough to allow her legs to stretch out far on either side of her, her massive breasts big enough to cover her stomach and almost reach the seat. She spread reached down and spread the lips of her pussy apart, the juices flowing form her like a faucet.

“Fuck a shower. I need dick. Now.”