Landon and MJ from real world....

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and what about Brad, he is supposedly big and thick enough to qualify being a member here.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Either way, I'm calling his bulge out. The Wax ad looks like some stuffing/enhancement is in place. And if he's sporting full wood in the Real World screenshot, then I'd believe he's pretty long but not nearly as thick as one might fantasize.

/hate to burst yo' bubble.

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think with all of Brad's blustering about his thick 8", if Randy was any better than average, he would've brought it up then. I would definitely rather fuck Randy and would imagine he's better in bed as well.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
salinger said:
I think with all of Brad's blustering about his thick 8", if Randy was any better than average, he would've brought it up then. I would definitely rather fuck Randy and would imagine he's better in bed as well.
While the size queen in me would love to see Brad's, I'd say you're right about Randy, much rather hook up with him, with me being on the receiving end...Randy would be a lot more fun than wham slam Brad.

jonboi713

Experimental Member
Media
HAHA there was a whole episod in Real World Las Vegas talking about how HUGE Alton was! The cast mates saw him nude and were in shock, and like all went into the confessional to talk about him being the largest dick they ever saw