What does he post? I'm thinking of subbing but I'm not really sure what to expect. If it's all MF stuff I don't think I'll be interested, but if there's some gay shit thrown in (toys, jocks, etc) then it may be worth it. Anyone know?

Ganon6000

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Look-up his Reddit page, you can see lots there

What does he post? I'm thinking of subbing but I'm not really sure what to expect. If it's all MF stuff I don't think I'll be interested, but if there's some gay shit thrown in (toys, jocks, etc) then it may be worth it. Anyone know?

BBfan2018

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He has MF stuff. He also has fleshlights, solos and says he’s ordered more toys so who knows if he’ll do a dildo but he has a lot of content.

D

deleted1236144

He does have some more gay-oriented content and has made a few jockstrap videos after ordering some recently.

D

deleted1149118

Watched some clips on his Twitch he advertised on Reddit. Surprisingly nerdy. I'm more surprised he has a gf, specifically the one whom he has sex with in some of his OF material. I just get gay vibes from him. Which isn't a big deal.

He recently played Inustice 2, which I'm not 100% familiar with but if you've ever played Tekken or Streetfighter growing up, you'd get the gist of it very quickly.

landonboswell

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah I wear jocks sometimes and show my ass off a lot

landonboswell

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Watched some clips on his Twitch he advertised on Reddit. Surprisingly nerdy. I'm more surprised he has a gf, specifically the one whom he has sex with in some of his OF material. I just get gay vibes from him. Which isn't a big deal.

He recently played Inustice 2, which I'm not 100% familiar with but if you've ever played Tekken or Streetfighter growing up, you'd get the gist of it very quickly.
lmao alright

landonboswell

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just a reminder that Landon himself asked to stop posting content and for all activity here to be stopped, all the way back in March

we all obeyed until some people came back and started posting again

All I’m saying is you’ve been warned before so don’t be surprised if he shuts down the thread since it’ll be the second time that he sees people giving out his content, if anyone gets caught...
appreciate you

D

deleted1149118

Meh so what if you have slight gay face. Get Street Fighter from Steam the next time it goes on sale. I only remembered I got the game you were playing the other day when I was going through my own library. It's alright, but not as fun as the original (albeit new) stuff. Tekken is good too.