D

deleted1236144

so clearly he knows about this...

A long time actually. He had people crack down on the thread after discovering it all the way back in 2019 or 20. Hence why his content is rarely posted anymore

Perksss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys, I thought this should be brought to everyone’s attention because this kind of stuff needs to be mentioned.
I’m just assuming this is real as I read the article myself and I’ve noticed he’s been offline for almost a month and has made a few of his accounts private. Feel free to to decide what you think of this situation. I think it’s pretty straightforward though.
Found on Twitter just looking up his name.

Attachments

linhuaren

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a docket sheet (used by courts) available to view online and it's him v the commonwealth of Pennsylvania - so it's likely legit. His preliminary hearing was supposedly last October 13th and the next one is on November 10th.

Reactions: ronkaro

jozv

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

From that article:
"Over the course of two days in Nov. of 2020, Old Lycoming Township Police said Maxwell Joseph Derenzis, 27, of Williamsport sent several explicit photographs of himself to a minor through the social media application Snapchat.

Derenzis allegedly sent a photo of himself posing while exposed with the message “still underage” after the accuser told him she was 13. According to officer Michael Engel, Derenzis, who used the alias “Landon Boswell” on social media, told the accuser “Good do it” when they told him the police were going to be contacted."

That's kind of disturbing. I thought it may be a situation where he mistakenly shared an image or file with a younger person, but it sounds like he knowingly did this.

emwine92

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You laugh yet I’m not the one charged with sending explicit images to a minor knowlingly. We all knew this was coming considering you’d give your number out to underage patients at the mental health facility and was fired for it. Hope you finally get the help you need.

Reactions: Diazjr181

manthew

Sexy Member
Media
shame.. he's one of the nice creator that actually post what the community one... none of those "no-nude", "subscription for you need to pay for more" bullshit

would still totally see his videos though... coming from Europe where age of consent is 14, I honestly don't give a fuck.