Pumpkinjay1994

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He is lol closeted though. Lives in my town. He’s on Grindr a few of my friends have said.
On the telegram forum that he is part of, yes it’s actually him, he denies being bi or gay and is completely turned away from anal play even with girls. He might be bi but until he actually confirms it, he’s straight to me

MickLo30

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On the telegram forum that he is part of, yes it’s actually him, he denies being bi or gay and is completely turned away from anal play even with girls. He might be bi but until he actually confirms it, he’s straight to me

Which Telegram forum!!!????
Send the link!!

D

deleted1236144

Just a reminder that Landon himself asked to stop posting content and for all activity here to be stopped, all the way back in March

we all obeyed until some people came back and started posting again

All I’m saying is you’ve been warned before so don’t be surprised if he shuts down the thread since it’ll be the second time that he sees people giving out his content, if anyone gets caught...

Attachments

ShookedTea

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just a reminder that Landon himself asked to stop posting content and for all activity here to be stopped, all the way back in March

we all obeyed until some people came back and started posting again

All I’m saying is you’ve been warned before so don’t be surprised if he shuts down the thread since it’ll be the second time that he sees people giving out his content, if anyone gets caught...

He hasnt been online for like 24 weeks, as his profile says. Probably forgot about this thread. But yeah, best to be careful posting his stuff