Landon from Real World is BI?

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"he looks like a less hot version of seann william scott"

I think Brandon is way hotter that Sean William Scott.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree, but still nice to see a pic of him in a homo-erotic situation. On the Real World he always struck me as not-100%-straight.

He seems to be packing pretty well to me - he wld have been soft, at any rate, and it looks like he's got a thick one under those jocks. BTW, what is The Real World (a TV series in the US?)

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...BTW, what is The Real World (a TV series in the US?)

Yes. It's an MTV show that started in the early 1990s. They put 7 people in their early 20s in a house together for several months, and film their interactions. Every new season they get a new cast and change locations. They've done the show in New York, Boston, Los Angeles, London, Miami, Chicago, New Orleans, Seattle, etc. The current season was filmed in Sydney, Australia. (Jacinda Barrett, the Australian actress/model, appeared in the 4th season of the show, as part of the London cast.)

In my opinion, the first 3 seasons of the show were original and interesting. It reminded me a lot of living with housemates in college and the various trials and tribulations of trying to get along with people of very different values and backgrounds. After that, it devolved into a drunken orgy. It's arguably the show that kicked off the whole "reality TV" genre.

The Real World - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Real World: Philadelphia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Landon Lueck - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

floppster

Just Browsing
Media
so tina and rachel from road rules came to my college and did a little talk and they said that landon was bi, and CT, who is way hotter, is bi and he and Landon made out on more than one occasion.

ChicoWrld

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
so tina and rachel from road rules came to my college and did a little talk and they said that landon was bi, and CT, who is way hotter, is bi and he and Landon made out on more than one occasion.

why didn't that make the show??? That actually might have made me watch!

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media