Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah, you read it right. Landscaping - not manscaping, although I did do that today.

Since it's spring, I'm trying to make the yard look nice, not only for the appeal, by for my wife too. I have an area in my front yard that doesn't get a lot of sun throughout the day, but a couple hours in the Late afternoon.

Would lilies and iris' grow ok in that location?

Also, I sprinkled some impatiens seed along side my house Friday. After I turned up the dirt a little. What are the odds of those growing? I just had a cheap dollar general box of them sitting in the garage.

And my final question, this is the important one--

I have an above ground pool. I'd like to plant something every other four feet, or maybe something in each panel of pool. What would look nice without the maintainence, but grow a good height? I'm not looking for anything to grow up and above the side of the pool. Half way up would be ideal. Just to spruce it up a little, pardon the pun.

Attached is a picture of my pool area. Don't mind the four green plants. They were gerber daisies that didn't grow, I've actually planted some lily bulbs there about two weeks ago.

Attachments