Landsharks weird video of the week. (Nov 1.)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Landshark77, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Landshark77

Landshark77 Member

This is a video I found by accident. Its pretty weird, strange, gross, etc. Well come to find out, they guy in the video died after making it.

This movie is NOT for the weak minded! :evilgrin:

Enjoy!

http://s65.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0I7A5KD...VV087P7DI9ZS89U :wow:

Here is the article if you want to know more.

Enumclaw-area animal-sex case investigated

By Jennifer Sullivan

King County sheriff's detectives are investigating the owners of an Enumclaw-area farm after a Seattle man died from injuries sustained while having sex with a horse boarded on the property.

Investigators first learned of the farm after the man died at Enumclaw Community Hospital July 2. The county Medical Examiner's Office ruled that the death was accidental and the result of having sex with a horse.

A surveillance camera picked up the license plate of the car that dropped the man off at the hospital, which led detectives to the farm and other people involved, said sheriff's Sgt. John Urquhart.

Deputies don't believe a crime occurred because bestiality is not illegal in Washington state and the horse was uninjured, said Urquhart.

But because investigators found chickens, goats and sheep on the property, they are looking into whether animal cruelty — which is a crime — was committed by having sex with these smaller, weaker animals, he said.

The farm was talked about in Internet chat rooms as a destination for people looking to have sex with livestock, he said.

"A significant number of people, we believe, have likely visited this farm," said Urquhart.

The Humane Society of the United States intends to use the case during the next state legislative session as an example of why sex with animals should be outlawed in Washington, said Bob Reder, a Humane Society regional director in Seattle.

"This and a few other cases that we have will allow us a platform to talk about sex abuse of animals," Reder said.

Thirty-three states ban sex with animals, he said.

Susan Michaels, co-founder of local animal-rights organization Pasado's Safe Haven, said she has been fighting to have bestiality made illegal. "It's animal cruelty behind closed doors," Michaels said.

2. singerboy

singerboy New Member

Albums:
    oh my lord!

3. singerboy

singerboy New Member

Albums:
    I heard about this on the radio. That is unreal man! The only question I have is....... WHY?????!!!!

4. Landshark77

Landshark77 Member

Man, I dont know. Honestly, people like that should not exist. But thats just my opinion.

5. Landshark77

Landshark77 Member

Ummm... Why isnt it just banned world wide?

Bestiality is legal (or at least not expressly outlawed) in these U.S. states:

* Alaska
    * Arizona
    * Colorado
    * Connecticut
    * Florida
    * Hawaii
    * Iowa
    * Kentucky
    * Louisiana
    * Missouri
    * Nebraska
    * Nevada
    * New Hampshire
    * New Jersey
    * New Mexico
    * Ohio
    * Oregon
    * South Dakota
    * Texas
    * Vermont
    * Washington
    * West Virginia
    * Wyoming

6. Landshark77

Landshark77 Member

7. vinny_spiruccino

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think I'm gonna faint

8. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

ho-ly hell... I could've went the rest of eternity without seeing that.

9. Landshark77

Landshark77 Member

I warned you!

10. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

I know, I know, my infernal curiosity always gets the better of me... And I did watch it before you updated it with details on how it depicted beastiality. Exactly how did you find that anyway? lol

Oh and the guy died? GOOD!

11. Donk

Donk New Member

Even without viewing the video (I'm heeding the warning!), I will predict that this guy takes this year's Darwin Award.

12. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

Donk - let's just say that I would change your avatar.

:puke:

13. dlcs

dlcs New Member

Well, at least he did the world the courtesy of leaving it. Granted, not the most spiritual, meaningful way to do so, but... :shrug:

must go be sick now.

14. invisibleman

Gold Member

Man, this is some sad, sick-a** sh--! Curiosity sure did kill that cat! Invisibleman :puke:

15. FBAnder

FBAnder Member

Albums:
    this vid has made its rounds already (no offense)...but the sound the guy makes and to hear someone ask "Too much?"

Yeah, I think so.

16. Cosota

Cosota Member

There was at least another thread before regarding this incident.
    I find more shocking some of the comments I’ve read on these threads that a guy who wants to have sex with a horse.

I also think that the fact that the video is available to us so we can have a laugh might not speak very highly of our world but I’ll put this second point aside because that’s not the main comment I want to make.

One of the things that doesn’t cease to astonish me, despite that I see so many examples of it around, is how people who belong to minorities and have with all probability suffered the effects of intolerance, jump so readily at the opportunity of oppressing others.

The guy who died was pursuing an extreme fetish that most of us cannot understand, does that really make him worthy of our insults and scorn, and of us celebrating his death?
    From time to time people die pursuing thrills that I don’t understand, racing a motorbike, fighting stupid wars, parachuting from a plane. A bigger number die due to trivial circumstances, my next door neighbour slipped in his kitchen and cracked his head. Shall I attack and despise them?

I go on and on about this word, ‘tolerance’. I know that it is tempting to feel good about ourselves by looking down at others. I know that most of the comments on the threads were said for the sake of fun, but I write this to encourage whoever finds some sense in my rambling, to stop for a second and to think of the significance of our comments and that however hard it sometimes is to put into practice that word I go on and on about, it is a key factor if we want to make our world any better.

17. 25cm

25cm Member

What a way to go! Poor man. May he rest in peace.

18. mono

mono Well-Known Member

Albums:
    that was pretty sick!

19. 14x8thck

14x8thck Member

MY MOUTH IS STILL HANGING OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

20. steve319

Gold Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cosota &#064; Nov 3 2005, 07&#58;00 AM) [post=357854]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I know that most of the comments on the threads were said for the sake of fun, but I write this to encourage whoever finds some sense in my rambling, to stop for a second and to think of the significance of our comments and that however hard it sometimes is to put into practice that word I go on and on about, it is a key factor if we want to make our world any better.
    [/b][/quote]
    As heinous and abominable as I find animal abuse (and from what I&#39;m reading, this certainly qualifies--no, I&#39;m not going to view the video), and as much as I hate the very idea of this sort of thing, I have to completely concur with you, Cosota. Yeah, it might be fun to joke that at least this guy isn&#39;t contributing to the gene pool anymore (and I&#39;ve probably made similar jokes in my time), you&#39;re right in pointing out the fact that we aren&#39;t demonstrating human compassion when we do.

If anything, this fellow needed help, and while I&#39;m glad he&#39;s not out there perpetrating this crime further, it&#39;s sad that he had to die due to his illness. Maybe this will at least serve as a cautionary tale for others on that path.

Thanks for the reminder, Cosota.

Draft saved Draft deleted