Sexuality
No Response

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah this happened a week or so ago.

i'd much rather do her than some of those anorexic VS models.

she has a big curvy butt and huge boobs...then look at Gisele Bundchen...sure, her face looks pretty with alot of makeup on it, but look at the flat chest, sharp hip bones, toothpick legs and shapeless, scrawny, tiny, bony ass...

http://www.skinnyvscurvy.com/wp-con...gisele-bundchen-is-still-wearing-a-bikini.jpg

http://www.celebnewswire.com/wp-content/uploads/import/gisele_bundchen_wedge_1.jpg

http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/images/bigimages/giselle_windsurfing_big.jpg

http://www.celebredcarpet.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/giselle_windsurfing_2_big1.jpg

curves for me, every day of the week, thanks very much

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dick head t.v media folks wants to KEEP us women thinking that we ALL have to be Size 0 and Bone thin...:rolleyes:
They don't want us to be SEXY..
Hell, REAL dolls are even normal sizes and they are making a killing off the MEN all over their world...
:biggrin1:

Media needs to STOP this crap all ready..
Sad when men turn to FAKE dolls to get REAL sized women because so many REAL women keep seeing PAPER thin models on the T.V... and then the MEDIA BANS the REAL SEXY ( REAL tits and REAL ass having women from being seen on the tube).

Hell, I dated a few guys in the day that wanted ME to be MORE smaller??
Um, I was in shape and SEXY as any other women!! I may have gained a few pounds here and their now that I am married.. But, back in my days I would wear a damn sexy two piece on the beach!!! So, I know I was NOT fat! The guys that got a hold of the Pics all had a Good memory...:redface:..
Hell a few were hitting on me HA HA!!!

But, they will KEEP the women in the MEDIA small AND Tiny....
Don't know why...
But, that is their way to TRY to HURT real women..
But, we are MUCH smarter than that crap!!
No way in hell I can be a size 0.. I would be so UNHEALTHY!!!!!!!:frown1:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men should like their women to look like women.

Closeted homosexuals or latent pedophiles like their women to look like young boys or girls.

Now woman who just can't gain weight and are naturally thin are completely fine, I have nothing against them. Some of my favorite girlfriends have been skinny. I just have a problem with the men who want to impose their sick and twisted feminine ideals on the rest of society.

If you like your women to look like young boys with vaginas, then just come out of the closet already and put a cock in yer mouth.

Or if you as a man are obsessed with the body types of 13 year old girls, then drive yerself to the nearest state prison.

Alpha females shouldn't be the skinniest bitches around.

Women with curves make my mouth water like a fucking mountain lion.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
She wasnt fat in the least. She was normal looking to me. I take offense that people even think she's fat. She had a way flatter tummy than i have and i wouldn't call myself fat at all. I am a few lbs overweight but no one ever believes my weight when i tell them. She looked fantastic.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
dick head t.v media folks wants to KEEP us women thinking that we ALL have to be Size 0 and Bone thin...:rolleyes:
They don't want us to be SEXY..
Hell, REAL dolls are even normal sizes and they are making a killing off the MEN all over their world...
:biggrin1:

Media needs to STOP this crap all ready..
Sad when men turn to FAKE dolls to get REAL sized women because so many REAL women keep seeing PAPER thin models on the T.V... and then the MEDIA BANS the REAL SEXY ( REAL tits and REAL ass having women from being seen on the tube).

Hell, I dated a few guys in the day that wanted ME to be MORE smaller??
Um, I was in shape and SEXY as any other women!! I may have gained a few pounds here and their now that I am married.. But, back in my days I would wear a damn sexy two piece on the beach!!! So, I know I was NOT fat! The guys that got a hold of the Pics all had a Good memory...:redface:..
Hell a few were hitting on me HA HA!!!

But, they will KEEP the women in the MEDIA small AND Tiny....
Don't know why...
But, that is their way to TRY to HURT real women..
But, we are MUCH smarter than that crap!!
No way in hell I can be a size 0.. I would be so UNHEALTHY!!!!!!!:frown1:

The chick in your avatar looks pretty thin.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
She was not fat, she was real! I think everyone forgot what real woman looked like before they started getting implants and starving themselves to death!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You also KNOW that is NOT me...

I have MANY avatars....

I have two guys kissing..
I have ANIMALS
ETC....

Did i say it was you?

You just went on and on about how regular looking women are what we should like to see and your avatar didn't look like the type of women you are promoting to me. I simply pointed out the obvious. I wouldn't have even noticed it had i not read your mantra about female size.

Why does it even matter who it is? She looks bone thin in comparison to the woman being talked about in this thread. Which seems odd that you are complaining about bone thin women being idolized in society.

Last edited by a moderator:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You just went on and on about how regular looking women are what we should like to see and your avatar didn't look like the type of women you are promoting to me. I simply pointed out the obvious. I wouldn't have even noticed it had i not read your mantra about female size.

Why does it even matter who it is? She looks bone thin in comparison to the woman being talked about in this thread. Which seems odd that you are complaining about bone thin women being idolized in society.

I was thinkin' the same thing. Your point is completely valid. MMR's morality never ceases to continue to impress me.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She's smoking hot!

There's nothing wrong with having personal preferences, but appreciation of one body type doesn't necessitate criticizing someone else's body type.

I think the woman in the ad is gorgeous, but I don't appreciate the body snarking on thin women any more than I appreciate body snarking on more voluptuous women. Women naturally come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and I don't think replacing one ideal with another, with accompanying reverse criticisms, succeeds in forwarding a progressive view on the sexualization of the female form. I don't think the ultimate goal should be for all women to attempt to look like Marilyn Monroe any more than they should try to look like Giselle.

No matter how hard I try, I will never look anything like the woman in the Lane Bryant ad, or Marilyn Monroe. It's just not in my genes. I don't think I should try to look like the Lane Bryant model, and I don't think that she should try to look like Giselle.

Last edited:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's just about not having an "ideal" body type. Healthy women come in all different shapes and sizes. Nobody should have to look like anything but themselves... I mean , they'd have a hard time looking like anything else. Lean and trim women are always going to be appealing, society doesn't need to reinforce the benefits of having low BMIs.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did i say it was you?

Please GET A damn life...
Their is no RULES other than having a NONE NUDE avatar..
Why must I chance my avatar to write my darn THOUGHTS in a POST?
REALLY?
I am ALSO wondering WHY do you ALWAYS FIGHT with the other women in the first place? I have MANY women that are LONG time poster on this site that can back my behind up... so don't act like you have no clue what I am saying...
You need a BETTER hobby if you have nothing better to do than RATE my AVATAR....
NOW BACK TO THE THREAD...
Have a good day....

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So much negativity.....I don`t like it!
I also believe that D started using those avatars to make a point.
And the point was FAKE women here get more, I would call it healthy attention than the real women....usually REAL women get shit for posting their REAL pics...It kinda starts when they say NO to a man...and then that guy starts saying shit like-You are ugly, I wouldn`t let u suck my cock!!!!
Aren`t I right ladies???
As D lovingly pointed it out, let`s get back to topic:):):)

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, we agree.

MORE chick with real curves!!!

Really....my gf says how she might need to lose a couple of pounds and she is freaking beautiful the way she is. What the hell. I don;t want her to lose weight. Her body curves rock!!

Ever see pictures of Madonna when she came out? She was pretty hot. Then she over did the gym and looked awful for years.

Carrie Underwood - another example. Beautiful girl - went and got too skinny.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please GET A damn life...
Their is no RULES other than having a NONE NUDE avatar..
Why must I chance my avatar to write my darn THOUGHTS in a POST?
REALLY?
I am ALSO wondering WHY do you ALWAYS FIGHT with the other women in the first place? I have MANY women that are LONG time poster on this site that can back my behind up... so don't act like you have no clue what I am saying...
You need a BETTER hobby if you have nothing better to do than RATE my AVATAR....
NOW BACK TO THE THREAD...
Have a good day....

I happen to agree with her, are you gonna try and tear me a new asshole because of it?

Shut your pie hole you spiteful crow. MMR had every right to point out your hypocrisy and you had NO right talking any kind of shit to her.

Her hobby wasn't rating your avatar dipshit, she was pointing out the incongruity of your statement and your choice of an image chosen to represent your entity on this board. Perfectly legit... your ensuing tirade was simply pathetic.