LANE GARRISON Takes a Break from Prison

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Parolee and former cast member of Prison Break (such irony), 29 yo Lane Garrison is seen jogging after his late April release from prison for vehicular manslaughter. (Nothing says, "I wasn't nobody's prison bitch!" like a hard body.)

Here's something about Lane you might not know. At the age of 17 Lane and his mother reached an impasse in their familial relationship (translate as she threw his ass out) and Lane went to live with his church pastor, Rev. Joe Simpson. <<background music plays--"The Simpsons">> Yes, Lane lived with Jessica Simpson's family for a year before embarking upon a Hollywood career. Rev. Joe knows how to manage a showbiz career (much like MJ's father Joe). At least Jessica and Ashlee haven't killed anyone--just their own careers. (And enquiring minds want to know: Did Lane hit either Simpson while they were cohabitating?)

Despite all the sarcasm here, I always thought Lane was kinda cute, but so overshadowed by his fellow castmates.

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: Roykman

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
I used to jack off to him in Prison Break. My fantasy was being a guard and eating that hot ass of his as he put it through the cell bars.