Language and Usage: Settle a Dispute.

Do people say 'package' or 'junk' when refering to female crotches?

• I have never heard (or read) 'Junk' used as slang.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I have never heard (or read) 'Package' used as slang.

• I only use 'package' to refer to male crotches, never female crotches.

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • I only use 'junk' to refer to male crotches, never female crotches.

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Either 'package' or 'junk' can be used to refer to either genders' crotches.

• 'Package' can refer to either gender, but not 'junk'.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 'Junk' can refer to either gender, but not 'package'.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • What's with all these polls lately, Copycat?

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've most often heard "package" referring to male parts, and "junk" to refer to either one.

Interesting. I was prompted to take this survey because in another thread one poster seemed to imply that one of our ladies had a package. Some of us objected. Someone objected to the objections partially on the grounds that junk didn't have to mean penis. However, the first poster said package, not junk.

I've heard junk refer to both male and female behinds, but so far, have not heard it refer to female genitalia.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
That post you refer to where 'package' was used for a female crotch was the only time I've ever seen that.

'Junk' and 'package' are both male only terms in my experience - tho' 'junk' is relatively new to me, I must say. Certainly I have understood and used 'package' as male genitalia for as long as I can recall - 'junk' is something I would say has only come in to my repetoire in the last 4 to 5 years.

Also - I, personally, would use 'junk' in reference to clothed or unclothed male genitalia - 'package' I would only ever use for clothed 'junk', IYKWIM.
I guess it is the 'wrapped' reference of 'package' that makes me think that way.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also - I, personally, would use 'junk' in reference to clothed or unclothed male genitalia - 'package' I would only ever use for clothed 'junk', IYKWIM.
I guess it is the 'wrapped' reference of 'package' that makes me think that way.

You know, I never really thougth about it, but I have only used package for clothed male goodies too. That does make sense.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I've only ever heard "package" and "junk" used to describe male crotches. And "junk" only used to describe a female's behind, as in "junk in the trunk". I've heard that term very rarely used to describe a man's behind as well.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it's wierd to say a woman is "jerking off"

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The term "package" is used for the male crotch.
The term "junk" I think refers to the phrase "junk in the trunk" which is used to describe a female gluteus maximus. I've never heard it used to describe a male.