Lap Dance Experiences

RainDance: Hello all. First post since the board switched sites.

The other day I was driving the ten hours from Virginia to my parents home in Tennessee and stopped into a strip club in North Carolina to break up the drive (I was towing a U-Haul so I was more tightly wound than usual). I had a drink and when a cute brunette asked if I wanted a dance I agreed.

That day I wasn't wearing any underwear, which is a little unusal for me. She never said anything directly but she paid a LOT of attention to my crotch, going so far as to graze her cheek against my cock. Thankfully, I never got massive wood, but the attention did plump me up a little.

Of course, nothing came of it (except a few fantasies) but she and several of her friends studied me VERY intently whenever I walked by them. Similar things have happened three times (I've probably only been in strip clubs five or six times in my life), but only once did the girl actually go so far as to ask me out afterwards (sadly, it was on my last day in Montreal and I couldn't stay).

Does anyone else have any experience with getting attention from strippers, and has it ever led anywhere?

Love and Revolution.

pervasiveone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It has been my expreience that strippers are no more than just strippers. They are professionals at what they do (friends with a few) and the are out there to make every guy feel "specail"

There was this one time that a stripper too my shirt, programmed her number into my phone, and told me to call her when I wanted it back. hmmmm...

-Ryan

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been a go-go boy/stripper before and I flirted with everyone. I mean let's face it, it is about getting the money. I only gave my number out if I was truly interested in you. I am not saying that the girl was not truly interested in you though. Just enjoy it and take it for what it is, ya know. :D

doug699: You know you have a big dick when a prostiutute gives compliments on it

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by doug699@Oct 13 2004, 07:12 PM
You know you have a big dick when a prostiutute gives compliments on it
[post=259338]Quoted post[/post]​
Just because someone is a stripper/exotic dancer does not make them a prostitute.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember when they actually had lapdance clubs in NYC (pre Giuliani). I went to one while visiting New York and had some wonderful lapdances. The women were topless, and contact was allowed on the unclothed areas (which was almost everything!)
Needless to say, when a professional stripper does her thing, my 'thing' was at full attention!

I remember that I had worn silk boxers under my jeans, so my erection just traveled down my leg as it grew. The jeans were loose enough so it wasn't too obvious. When I finished a 'dance' with one women, another started to walk by me a minute later, but stopped. She pointed to my lap, and said "What have we got here?" I said she knew very well what I had. ;) I guess I wasn't quite as 'hidden' as I thought! :D She did make a comment on my size (a complement) so I bought a dance from her.

Even if I was a peewee, she probably would have said the same thing; strippers are business women you know!

LapDog :p

doug699: Sorry I didnt mean to imply strippers were prostitutes, just brought an experience I had to mind

should have posted it elsewhere

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by doug699@Oct 13 2004, 03:21 PM
Sorry I didnt mean to imply strippers were prostitutes, just brought an experience I had to mind

should have posted it elsewhere
[post=259382]Quoted post[/post]​
Well, they do provide sexual stimulation for money. But then, so do a lot of people; hell, one can even consider marriage a form of exchanging sexual favors for goods and services.