lap-dancers

hunkysteve10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all,
I was talking to my girfriend last night about being allowed to go lap dancing. She told that she didn't mind because you can't touch them.
She told me that she had been loads of times to see male strippers. She said they got naked and hard in front of her and her friends. She also mentioned that they were very well hung like me and would let the women touch and suck them under towels! This made me hot and horny!
Any other women had this experience?

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Hi all,
I was talking to my girfriend last night about being allowed to go lap dancing. She told that she didn't mind because you can't touch them.
She told me that she had been loads of times to see male strippers. She said they got naked and hard in front of her and her friends. She also mentioned that they were very well hung like me and would let the women touch and suck them under towels! This made me hot and horny!

"being allowed"
Why would you pay for a lap dance when your balls are obviously in her purse?:wink:

Heheh im just fucking with ya,

Male strippers do it all, I have seen them in video fucking chicks in the club..

I personally am not a fan of strip clubs..
If I wanted to waste my money on chicks that didn't like me, I would just go out with any girl I met on the street:tongue:

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I live in small town Idaho, which is very conservative. Less than a year ago, Chippendales came to a local club. It was a very small venue ... maybe 200. I had never seen them before or anything other male revue thing. The opening act stripped down bared naked and that blew me and my friend away. They were quite friendly when they were working the crowd, I was very suprised at how much I felt and how much they touched and where they touched. And I wasn't tipping.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Worked a bar where they had a traveling show that came thru. I was allowed to bartend that night and the bar was full of horny older women. I was shocked because the male strippers went toatally naked. Masturbating and everyhting in front of the women.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all,

What strippers let you get away with varies. They are people just like anyone else and have the same needs and urges. Let's face it, the power rush they have over the men they seduce for money is something many women don't get outside of the clubs they work at where the dim lighting and alcohol and whatever else is done at those places afford them in terms of advantage. And that's not to say they don't let their customers have a little extra candy to bring you back. Like Sirens, don't make direct eye contact while they're seducing you, they are evil and wicked many of them, then again look what they do for a living. They are gypsies/nomads as well. They are "over-touched" in their own vernacular. Talk with them and you may find out more than you want to know about them. They are an interesting breed of woman and the old addage holds true, "you can't turn a whore into a housewife" applies. The Tubes "She's a Beauty" lyrics should be heeded.

"http://www.lyricsdownload.com/tubes-she-s-a-beauty-lyrics.html"

Just beware ! Every man should experience one or a few, just so you can see for youself what they're about and exactly what you don't want to wind up with in life. The beauty of it though, at least you know what they are going in and where you found them. Others hold regular jobs and are succubae just the same. These types and their ilk simply bring their sisterhood to new lows.

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
I've seen a lot of male strippers, and at least in the bar I go to the do not get totally nude. Well they do for say, a prize winner or something, but they dont whack it in front of you. Yikes. That is a little much.

LIMOMAN

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

I Saw Your Post And I Visit Idaho Falls Regularly.
I Am A Scorpio With 8 Inches And Very Thick. What Sign Are You ?
I Have Capricorn Rising In My Chart. We Could Go Out To The Sandpiper For Dinner. I Am Familiar With The Pocatello Area As Well.

Sincerely Yours

Justin