Laptop or desktop?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Freak, but then you've already admitted that.:smile:

Actually, I sometimes use a laptop on a desktop - though never the other way round.:eek:

:15:

I have never, to the best of my knowledge, used a laptop on my lap (for more than 5 minutes) - though I have used one to press a skirt. That is why the bottom of them heats up, isn't it?

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:15:

I have never, to the best of my knowledge, used a laptop on my lap (for more than 5 minutes) - though I have used one to press a skirt. That is why the bottom of them heats up, isn't it?

Nor me, and while this isn't the reason I do recall reading scare stories about potential male sterility (or reduced fertility) resulting from extended lap based use of laptops, heat build up and all that!

On the ironing theme ... no comment. :rolleyes:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Desktop - I have a glass computer corner desk that sits at a picture window in my living room. I love to look outside and watch all the activity while I'm seated at my desk. Laptops are made for people with small fingers, and I hate the built in mouse.

bguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd have to go with my Laptop-Macbook G5 Intel Core 2 Duo processors
Uh, there's no such thing as a G5 laptop.

And to answer the question, I use my laptop (MacBook Pro) at both home and work. That's what makes it better than a desktop!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Laptop and WiFi at home for working while watching TV and reading.
At the office I only use a desktop, for a larger screen and it is also tied to the printer/fax.